Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Time With You ❯ The Time Line ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi. Here is the last of "The Time With You". Make sure to expect a new fanfic made by me in Feb. on Valentines Day. It will be a special Valentines Day fic!

Anyway, praise this fic at the end commenting on how good it was or so on. For it will not have any more chapters...

-----------------------------

"It's your desicion." Jigokuinu told Syaoran, waiting for his answer of which he will choose to stay in the past or future.

Syaoran shook his head out of confusion, "I can't decide." he said. Jigokuinu watched Syaoran with his eyes red eyes waiting.. "Jigokuinu.." he muttered.

"Yes Xiaolang?" Jigokuinu asked. He was curious to know what he had decided.

Syaoran sighed, "May I whisper my answer to you?"

"I guess so." Jigokuinu nodded, "What would it hurt?"

Syaoran looked at Sakura and than carefully walked up to Jigokuinu. He footsteps seemed louder than before for there was no noise, all that could be heard was his footsteps and him breathing. He could feel his heart pounding rapidly. He than reached his small dog friend and got down on one knee to reach his head height and put his head to Jigokuinu's perked ears. He whispered something into his wolf-like ear and than got back up when he finished.

"As you wish." Jigokuinu said. Syaoran stepped back and Sakura looked at him, wondering what time he had chosen. Jigokuinu's red eyes glowed and the room went black. Syaoran than closed his eyes as well, and Syaoran had a red aura around him, and than he dissapeared along with Jigokuinu.

Sakura looked around, "Hoooooeee!!! I'm all alone!!!!"

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Jigokuinu's voice echoed in total darkness, you couldn't even see Jigokuinu and Syaoran.

"I'm sure.." Syaoran said. The darkness glowed red and than Jigokuinu and Syaoran reappeared infront of a house.

Jigokuinu looked at Syaoran, "I ahev brought you to the future, Xiaolang. You understand if you had made any mistakes, they are recovered."

"Yes." Syaoran nodded. He headed for the door and than looked at Jigokuinu, "Come in with me."

Jigokuinu sweatdropped, "Me?"

"Yeah." Syaoran nodded. Jigokuinu than trotted over with him and Syaoran opened the door and walked in with Jigokuinu. "I'm home." he said.

Hinyu ran over the corner, "Daddy!" he said happily and ran up to him and jumoped in his arms into an embrace.

"Hey kiddo!" Syaoran said putting him down and ruffled his hair.

Hinyu looked down at Jigokuinu and smiled, "You got me a dog!!!"

"Yeah, I did." Syaoran said. And Jigokuinu sweatdropped.

Sakura walked in, "Hey Shaoran. Got home from work?"

"Yeah." he said and walked up to her, "I missed you."

Sakura cocked an eyebrow, "You were just gone for a couple of hours."

"But it seemed like forever." he said, and carresed her face with his hand gently. He leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"Ewwwie." Hinyu said while hugging Jigokuinu as the both of them watched.

About ten minutes later they were all in the family room as Jigokuinu laid down by the fireplace, smiling. He seemed real happy for once at a home, well, as a dog anyways for he really was an elder. "Sakura.." Syaoran said.

"Yes Shaoran?" Sakura turned to him.

Syaoran sighed, "I may not be able to be with you forever?"

"What?" she asked.

Syaoran looked at her, "You know, things happen in time and in life. What if I'm not always there?"

"You always will be." she smiled.

Syaoran shook his head, "But, time is so mysterious. You never know what will happen. I just have to tell you something.."

"What?" she asked.

Syaoran got up and looked at her in the eyes emotionally, "I wish I had spent the time with you I should have."

"But you've spent all the time you could just to be near me." she said.

Syaoran sighed, "I love you." Syaoran than walked down the hallway, "Come on Jigokuinu."

"Huh?" Jigokuinu's eyes opened and he got up and followed him.

.........

"I see." Jigokuinu nodded, "You wish to go back to you present time zone."

Syaoran nodded, "Yes."

Jigokuinu looked up at Syaoran, "You understand that when you go back the Syaoran who is really supposed to be here will return?"

"Yes." Syaoran nodded, "And that's good.."

"Alright." Jigokuinu said, "But. When I do, you will be back on the streets of Hong Kong with Sakura, okay?"

Syaoran nodded, "That is good." Syaoran than smiled, "But, I want you to stay here."

"What? Why?" Jigokuinu asked.

Syaoran smiled, "You seemed so happy here." he bent down to face him face to face, "You always wanted happines and love saying you didn't have those ability's but you found them here."

"Xiaolang..." Jigokuinu said.

Syaoran patted him on the head, "You are my friend, and you will always have the ability of friendship because you can always remember me. Just, don't transform into Elder Hinoraku."

"Okay.." Jigokuinu started to smile.

Syaoran smiled, "You are the one who made me happy by sending me in the future. You gave me a chance to change my life and get me closer to Sakura. And became a friend to you." Syaoran leaned in and hugged Jigokuinu, "I'll never find that in a friend like I did in you."

"I'll never find another friend like you either...Xiaolang." Jigokuinu smiled.

Syaoran stopped the embrace and looked at Jigokuinu, "I'll miss you pal."

"Same here." Jigokuinu smiled. "So, ready?"

Syaoran stood up, "Yes..."

Jigokuinu's red eyes glowed as the red aura surronded Syaoran and he dissapeared. "Goodbye..Xiaolang..my friend..." he said.

Syaoran reappeared in the streets of Hong right by Sakura. Sakura looked at him and smiled, "SHAORAN!!" she hugged him tightly and he did the same to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Syaoran and Sakura walked down the sidewalk going to Syaoran's home holing hands, "I never got to tell you this.." Syaoran said to her, "But I am glad I get to spend the time with you that I can.."

"Me too Shaoran." Sakura whispered to him sweetly.

----------------

<THE END>

Please review on how the story was. I appreciate ALL the reviews. I have worked hard on this and hope you have enjoyed it, please look forward for my new fic series and the new Valentines Day special fic on Valentines Day!

Ja ne till' than!