Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf School ❯ Chapter 4: The Truth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Silvery Bunny*: Thank you so much for reviewing!!

=========

The Wolf School

By: *Silvery Bunny*

Author's Note: Hey people! My first time writing fanfics. Sorry for the lousy grammars and spelling.


Disclaimer: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura!!!

========


"Talking"

'Thoughts'

* Flashback *

~(Point of view)~

/Time Lapse/

=========

Recap from last chap

"ARGH!!", Tom feels for bruise where his head was hit. "Don't let her get away. Go after her!!", he shouted as he and his mate followed Sakura. Sakura ran along the corridor as fast as her leg can go.

'Where should I go? Nobody's here. No one to help me!!', she cried. 'I'm all alone!! I'm so scared. Syaoran help me'. She ran down flight of stairs but to her misfortune, the guys were only a couple of steps after her. Suddenly, she felt a hand grabbed her hair.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!", Sakura screamed at the top of her lungs.

=========

Chapter 4: The truth

SWOOSH!!

Sakura saw something black fly above her head.

CRASH!!!

'Huh?'.

She heard a crashed behind her and felt the hand was loosened as she reached the last step. And then she dropped to the ground. Sakura sensed a presence beside her. She looked up and saw orbs of amber staring back at her. He then turned his attention back to the Seniors.

'Syaoran…. He came. He safe me, again', Sakura thought happily.

"Sorry", Syaoran smirked, glaring at the Seniors "Next time I suggest that you should watch where you're going".

"FUCK YOU, LI", Tom yelled as he wiped blood off his lips. His mate was behind and doing the same thing. Syaoran eyes hardened, then he attacks the Seniors head on. He first punched Tom then kicked the other guy. The Seniors quickly recover from the attack, and then they both rushed towards Syaoran. Tom was at his right while the other guy was at Syaoran's left. Tom was trying to hit Syaoran but he was too slow so he dodged the attack with ease and managed to elbow Tom in the face. He swiftly darted the second attack and then high kicked the other guy. Syaoran smashed, kicked, punched until both Seniors was on the ground unable to get up.

"Sheesh! Is that all you can do? How pathetic", he sneered as he dust his hands, turning around from the beaten Seniors. Sakura was watching the fight the whole time and she was thankful that Syaoran came to her rescue.

'Syaoran', she thought, throwing herself to him and embraced him tightly. Syaoran was surprised by her action but glad that she was okay. Then there was a moment of silence as Sakura continually crying against his chest.

'I'm glad that you're alright, Sakura', he thought, looking down at her, a tint of red was visible on his cheeks. He was tempted to hug her back but that would ruined everything he had done so far. His eyes were softened as he spoke.

"This is why…I want you to leave", he begins. "There are people who doesn't like me". Sakura let go of him, covering herself with what was left of her shirt and looked up at Syaoran. He ran his hand through his hair. "It's dangerous as it is being the only girl in this school. And especially…if they know that we're close".

'So this is the reason why he was being cold'. Sakura had altered her perspectives of Syaoran. 'He still cares for me. Still gentle but in a different way'.

"… Don't come back here again", he continued avoiding Sakura's gazed.

"I…I won't leave this school", she replied causing Syaoran to turned his attention back to Sakura.

"W-WHAT!?! Are you crazy? Didn't you learn what happened?", he face reddened, glaring at Sakura.

"I…I won't burden you Syaoran. I'll take care of myself", she argued.

'What is this feeling?'

"Don't you get it? You're the ONLY girl in this school. How can you take care of yourself?", he asked, his tone was dangerous, veins popping out.

'I don't want to leave'

"Then- THEN I'LL BECOME A BOY. I'LL BLEND IN"

'I just want to be closer to Syaoran'

"WHAT!?? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

"I TOLD YOU THAT I'LL BECOME A BOY"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID?"

"I TOLD YOU. I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE", she shouted.

"Argh!!", Syaoran gritted his teeth, torn the remaining of Sakura's shirt. He then seized Sakura's hand.

(AN:Hehehe…I think you're gonna hate me from this point onwards. Oh rite, sorry for the interruption, do go on)

"S-Syaoran, w-what are you doing?". She flushed but he ignored her protest and brought her hand above her head.

"S-Stop. Please". She was pinned to the wall, both arms held tightly by Syaoran. Her tears were once again at the brim of her eyes. (AN:She sure cries a lot)

"If you're a boy, you won't mind me seeing you naked", he said through clenched teeth glancing at Sakura who avoided his eyes. She sobbed silently knowing that Syaoran was telling her the truth. She can never blend in. Nor she can become a boy. He let go of her arms and instantly Sakura slumped to the ground.

"I don't think you can do it", he simply stated. "And from tomorrow onwards, don't come to this school". He turned around from Sakura and start walking.

'He's going', Sakura thought, looking at Syaoran retreating figure. 'Syaoran is going' She hugged herself. 'And I won't be seeing him again'

~(Syaoran's POV)~

'I'm sorry Sakura. But it's for the best' I thought as I walked further and further away from her, from Sakura. The girl that I cared most. I know it hurt her but it was killing me too. I don't want it to end this way but there was no other choice. If I don't act now, then…something bad might, no, WILL happen to her. And I will not risk it. I will NEVER forgive myself if she was harmed in anyway, especially if I know that I can somehow prevent it. I'm sorry…Ruka.

SWOOSH!!

"Huh?" I stopped walking, feeling something was on my head. I touched the object and it was smooth. I picked it up so that I can see what it was. It was a torn shirt.

'It's Sakura's. What is she doing?' And then something slipped off the shirt. With my quick reflex, I caught the object before it fell. I brought it up to my eyes level and my eyes widened. A bra?

'Don't tell me that she's…she…' I can feel my cheeks warming at the thought. I gripped it and swirled right around hoping I was wrong. And to my luck, I was right. It was from her. There she stood, half naked, exposing her br- err, skin. I flushed and quickly averted my eyes.

'Why is she doing this?'

~(Sakura's POV)~

I was trying to prove him wrong so I did what came to my mind. I ripped off my torn shirt and bra. I threw it at him. It dropped on his head. And there I stood half naked. It was embarrassing, humiliating. I'm showing my breasts to a boy. But it didn't matter, as long as I can stay with Syaoran, I don't care.

I guess he realized what was on his head, he twirled around, facing me. I flushed, avoiding his gaze on me.

"Wh-Ar…Why are you doing this?", he stuttered. "Here, wear this now", he offered me his jacket while averting his gaze.

"I don't care. We used to bathed together". It was nice to know that he was being a gentleman, trying not to take advantage of me but I somehow have to make him change his mind.

"Even if I'm naked, I don't care. You won't tell me to leave again?". I saw him stiffened but it didn't matter, I need to say what I have to say. "Because I don't feel anything", I lied cause truth to be told, it was humiliating. I only wanted him to see that I'm willing to do anything just to be here. I felt tears rolled down my cheeks. I can't stop it now.

"Really. I don't care at all," I wept. I don't care if he was looking at me anymore. I don't want him telling me to leave again. I'm too scared to look at him in the eyes. I'm scared of being rejected.

"Sa-", he started but was cut off by my sneezed. I just realized that it was chilling without my top on.

"Grr…So cold", I mumbled but then I felt something warm. Realizing that it was Syaoran covering me with his jacket. But what surprises me most was the fact that he was embracing me from the back. It made me so…happy, seeing how he still cares for me after all these times. I had the urged to smile but I pressed it down.

"You are…one incredible girl", he whispered into my ears making me blushed.

"But let me say this again… You alone cannot protect yourself". I frowned hearing that. Why? Can't he see that I just wanted to be with him? I-I guess he doesn't want me anymore. But why, why did he show me that he still cares. Why? I don't understand him. One minute he was nice to me and the next he was cold again. I'm so confused. I guess I might as well give up. There was no point trying to convince him. I opened my mouth to reply but was cut off when Syaoran start talking once more.

"So…if something happen to you. Call me immediately, ok?" I blinked once, twice not sure if I heard it correctly. I mean he sound like he agreed that I can stay. I looked up at him as he looked down on me. He was smiling. Smiling! The same gentle smile he had when he was younger. My heart pounded against my chest. Does this mean…

"Never…I've never won over your stubbornness", he confessed. "Guess I have no choice but to protect you…like always". My mouth curled and the next thing I know, I was smiling. I was so happy and relieved. I beamed at him and noticed that there was a red hue on his cheeks.

Yes. This means I can be with Syaoran, again. And he would protect me from harm. He was like a Prince, my Prince, and this time he'll protect me from a pack of wolves. (AN:The wolves refer to all the boys in school, k? I forgot to mention it in the first chapter. Hehe.. sorry - -;)

-------------------

*Silver Bunny*: I know how you feel about Syaoran. His attitude was horrible BUT he was only protecting Sakura, in his weird way - -; But I think it was sweet. Yeah?!? Anyways, I don't like this chapter much. I think it was my describing thing. I'm really bad at it!!! *Sigh* But I still hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to review!!! Thankie.