Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf School ❯ Chapter 5: The News ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Silvery Bunny*: Thank you so much for reviewing!!

=========

The Wolf School

By: *Silvery Bunny*

Author's Note: Hey people! My first time writing fanfics. Sorry for the lousy grammars and spelling.


Disclaimer: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura!!!

========


"Talking"

'Thoughts'

* Flashback *

~(Point of view)~

/Time Lapse/

=========

Recap from last chap

"Never…I've never won over your stubbornness", he confessed. "Guess I have no choice but to protect you…like always". My mouth curled and the next thing I know, I was smiling. I was so happy and relieved. I beamed at him and noticed that there was a red hue on his cheeks.

Yes. This means I can be with Syaoran, again. And he would protect me from harm. He was like a Prince, my Prince, and this time he'll protect me from a pack of wolves. (AN: The wolves refer to all the boys in school, k? I forgot to mention it in the first chapter. Hehe.. sorry - -;)

=========

Chapter 5: The News

/2 weeks later/

"OVER THERE", someone yelled.

"COME ON, GET HER"

It has been two weeks since a girl, known as Kinomoto Sakura moved into Seijou High School. She was the only girl attending this school but she did not mind. One might think she wants all the boys to herself but you were wrong. For heart was already taken. By who you ask? Well, you'll soon find out.

Her days should be the same as everybody. Get up, eat, go school, come home, eat, sleep, then the cycle starts again. However, that was not the case. Her days were started with running, more running and more running! Why? Well because being the only girl in the school has its disadvantage. Why? Because all the guys wants her. But she was used to it now. And again today, she was being chased by a group of boys.

"AHHHH!!!! A GIRL"

"LET ME FEEL YOUR XXX"

"I WANNA XXX YOU"

"LET ME XXX"

'HOEE!!!!!! Not again. Aren't they ever tired of chasing me!?!? Argh…it has been like…2 weeks and they still after me!!' Sakura thought. Her skirt was fluttering against the wind as she ran away from the mad boys that were after her. She was trying to keep her skirt down but with her running, it was no use.

"Stupid skirt…so short…damn", she panted. 'Without me wearing skirt, they were like this and if my skirt was somehow opened…', she trailed her thought. '… They'd probably be 10x worst!!', she shuddered. They continued to shout, yell things to her as she kept on running but then she hit something hard. And that thingwas breathing.

'Oh no, I'm doomed', she thought. But then she heard a SWOOSH and then a big CRASH behind her. 'What the?' and then she heard someone spoke up.

"Geez. Aren't you ever tired of chasing a girl everyday?"

'That voice. Syaoran' Sakura thought, glancing up at the thing she hit earlier. And indeed it was him. He had rescued her, yet again.

"Syaoran!" she blushed.

Syaoran was dusting his hands and in the background you could see all the boys that were chasing Sakura, beaten on the ground.

"Sakura. How many times do I have to tell you? Stop wandering around by yourself. I told you to be careful" he sighed. "You're hopeless"

"I'm sooooo sorry. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to buy lunch", she apologized.

"….." Syaoran then grabbed her arms and start walking.

"S-Syaoran?"

"Come on. If we don't hurry the lunch hour will be over", he said. "I'm free… I'll walk you there". Sakura blushed when she heard what Syaoran said.

"Thank you, Syao", Sakura thanked him. Syaoran's cheeks reddened when he heard her calling him 'Syao'.

/After lunch/

Sakura and Syaoran headed back to their homeroom after the bell has rung. They stopped outside their room and wondered what was going on inside there.

"Hmm…Syaoran, do you know why our class is so noisy today?" she asked, the noise level was deafened her ears.

"No idea. I wonder why though", he replied. Then the two teenagers walked into the classroom.

"Oh, she's here", one of the boys shouted and then the rest rushed in to greet her.

"Sakura, Sakura…" everyone looked at her expectedly but Sakura gave them a confused look. In the other hand, Syaoran was giving them his famous glare.

"Um…N-Nothing. Err…while ago, the students' committee handed out some leaflets", a guy explained, sweat dropped nervously pointing to the paper he held in front of him.

"Y-Yeah…I-er..We just wanted to ask if it was true", the other butted in pointing to the paper as well.

"It said here that 'an athlete who was chosen to represent the school was rewarded with a kiss from Sakura'" Both Sakura and Syaoran was stunned by the announcement.

"HOE!?!" Sakura shrieked and snatched (AN: OOC…so unlike her) the paper off the guy and read through it out loud for both her and Syaoran.

'Whomever received the highest point in the sport carnival would be chosen as an athlete representing the school (MPV) and was rewarded with a kiss from a female student, Kinomoto Sakura from class 5-B', Sakura paled, 'You can also do XXX… Enjoy the taste of her lips in anyway you want',she became paler.

"WHAT???! I-I was never told of this", Sakura exclaimed. Syaoran seized the paper off Sakura. He scrunched it. He was mad, extremely mad, beyond the word mad.

"S-Syaoran?"

Syaoran was trembling with anger, steaming coming out from his ears. He was given out dark aura (AN: I know, no magic - -;) and everyone slowly took a step back, sweat dropping with fear.

"There is…only ONE person…who could do this…" he gritted his teeth and stormed off, leaving dust and a very, very nervous classmates behind.

'DAMN HIM!!! Damn him to HELL!!!' Syaoran thought angrily as he marched to a place he had in mind. Meanwhile, Sakura was having a hard time catching up to him. She never knew that he could walk so fast and can be so scary.

After a while, they reached the room labeled 'Students' Committee Room'. Syaoran kicked the door open and it hit the wall with a loud BANG. Sakura winced because she was behind him.

"HIIRAGIZAWA!!!" Syaoran roared, the boy twirled. Sakura noticed that he had blue hair and wore glasses. His were blue eyes behind those glasses. The boy was the same height as Syaoran but he was more of a…kind, nice guy. Everything about him was PERFECT. The uniform which consist of a white long sleeve shirt, was she guessed, should be all buttoned but because his jacket was buttoned all the way up, she couldn't see. His hair was so neat and tidy. Unlike Syaoran. Who never buttoned up his jacket and the first button of his white shirt was unbuttoned, hair always messy. Overall, his looks would make any girl drooled, including herself.

"YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARNIVAL, AREN'T YOU!" Syaoran demanded. The blue hair boy smiled. His smile made Sakura uneasy.

"My cute little friend? Today, you eyes are black and shiny again. So cute", he replied grinning as he blocked Syaoran's attack with ease. (AN: Syaoran's eyes are brown but when he's angry, it turned black ok?)

"Stop calling me that!!" he demanded and tried to kick the guy once more but again the blue hair boy blocked it.

"What? Cute little friend?" Eriol emphasized on the word 'cute'.

'Hoe! He's good. But cute little friend?' Sakura thought as she watched the scene in front of her. A minute later, the boy noticed that Syaoran was not alone.

"Oh! You must be Kinomoto Sakrua", he said.

"Er-"

"Hello, nice to meet you", he shook Sakura's hand, smiling. "I heard that you're my cute little friend's old friend?"

"Um-"

"I'm Hiiragizawa Eriol, but you can called me Eriol, and I'm also in the same year as you"

"…"

"I met Syaoran in the Junior School and let me tell you, it was unforgettable. You see that time I fell in love with him because I thought he was a girl", Eriol explained. "He was so cute. So I asked him out but I got punched instead and that is also the reason why I called him 'cute little friend'", he smirked, earning a glare from Syaoran and continued, "But is it true that you're Syaoran's girl?" he asked looking at Sakura who blushed.

"Shut up!!" Syaoran yelled. "And who give you the permission to called me by my first name?" veins was popping out from the side of his head. "Beside that, cancel that stupid, nonsense plan"

"Sorry. No can do", Eriol turning serious. "You see, I paid the teachers for that"

"HOE?" Syaoran was clenching and unclenching his fist.

"You see, students jigged every year. So this year, I asked for a permission to use you as a bait", Eriol eyed the paled girl.

"So, I hope this year they would have the inspiration to come. MUHAHAHA"

"How… can…you…laugh?" Syaoran's voice shook, his face turning red.

"YEAH. YOU NEVER ASKED FOR MY PERMISSION!!!!" Sakura shouted.

"Well, can't do anything about that now. Cause those boys would be mad and who knows what they'd do!" Eriol stated. "Anyways, if you want to protect Sakura, then you have to become a MVP," he winked at the couple and added, "who knows what would happen on that day if you didn't come"

----------------

It was some time after their confrontation with a blue hair boy. She was glad to be away from the boy. He was scaring her. And he kept on mocking Syaoran and it took all of her strength to hold him back before Syaoran could strangle Eriol. Even though she admitted that she wouldn't mind Syaoran doing that but it wasn't her nature to let someone be attacked.

"GRR…That moron", Syaoran muttered. "I was gonna jigged on that day too", he scratched his head.

"…"

'What should I do? I've never been kissed before!!' Sakura thought. 'I won't mind if I could kiss the person that I loved…' she touched her lips and glanced at Syaoran, blushing. Syaoran sensed someone was looking at him, he turned his face a bit and his amber eyes were locked on an emerald one.

"What's wrong Sakura?" he asked seeing her face turning beetroot red.

'What was I thinking?'she quickly diverted her face.

"N-Nothing", she stammered.

"…" Syaoran looked at Sakura disbelievingly and reached to touch her head.

"HOE?!"

"It's okay. I'll win everyone and become a MVP," he promised, smiling softly.

"Wow" she mouthed, blushing.

'Strange…When Syaoran said it'd be okay, I felt everything will be alright'

"I-I'll try my best too", she said huffing up her chest.

"What's your grade for PE?" he asked curiously.

"4"

"Wow, that's good", he was amazed.

"Out of 10", Sakura finished, scratching the back of her head.

"…" Syaoran sweat dropped.

-----------------

*Silvery Bunny*: Whew, another chapter finished. Hope you guys liked it!! Plz review, thanks.