Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf School ❯ Chapter 6: The Sport Carnival, Part 1 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Silvery Bunny*: Thank you so much for reviewing!!

Sexy lady: Thank you so much!!! ^^

kya: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!!

LilMorningStar: Thanks *beaming*

starmoon: Yep, he's cold and caring!!! But only caring to his fav person though!!

Kura-chan: Thanks and I hope you like the next couple of chapters too!!!

Angel of Destiny: Thank you for reviewing. I don't mind at all as long as you review!! *.^

~*♥ Sambony ♥*~ :Lol…well, in a way yes but then again, maybe not!

Lil-cb: Thanks. Well, he was innocent then and don't you agree that he is cute!!! ^^

Chibi Menchi: Yeah I've to agree!!! He was OOC and I think he needed some change too!!

Avelyn Lauren: Thanks, well if you want to know what'd happen then I suggest you keep on reading and don't forget to review!! =)

sweet-captor: Who did what to her? Do you mean Eriol? If you do, well he just wanted everyone to attend the carnival, you know. Very evil of him, I know!! And he might be more EVIL!! *hint hint*

Sakura-Avalon12: THANKS!!! And I hope you continue reading this fic till it finishes!!

anjuliet: Hmm…let me think about that!! Just cross your fingers and hope that he'll win…

Cheery Jade: Thank you. Cross your fingers!

Angel with luck: Lol! I know, she was s'pose to be good in sport, after all she's a cheerleagder!! But if she is in this story, then how will our little wolf protect her? It was s'pose to be funny, but I don't know if it worked!

lone WOLF: Yeah, I totally agree!!! He's soooo CUTE!!! =) Hmm…well the major plot was about Syaoran protecting Sakura from the boys but I guess I'll probably do subplot, you know a bit here and there. Hope you and everyone of my readers/reviewers don't mind!!! Thanks for the review!!

azn-kitties: Lol! Thanks but I don't think I'm good at describing fighting scene, maybe you should give me some advice!!

Shy Syaoran Girl: Yep, she is. But you don't like my chap 5? *sigh* I don't like it too!!! It was plotless, yes?

kawaiitenshisakura: Yeah, I know but in this story, she's not…hope you don't mind!

fuzzy purple thing: Same answer as kawaiitenshisakura! I'm so sorry but Tomoyo, Meilin and other characters will not be in this story!! This story only revolve around Sakura and Syaoran and she'll be the only female in the school!! Forgive me!!

nosie: I'm sorry but she'll not be in this story!!! Jigged mean like truanting!! Wagging school!

hide-a: Is it that bad!?!

dZnsNofLAkeZ: Sorry, she have to be bad in sport or else it'd ruin the story but thank you for your suggestion and review!!

Lady Sirenside, kikakai, starmoon88, Illusioner 1412, maylee, Sakurali13: Thank you so much for your reviews and encouragement!!

=========

The Wolf School

By: *Silvery Bunny*

Author's Note: Hey people! My first time writing fanfics. Sorry for the lousy grammars and spelling.


Disclaimer: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura!!!

========


"Talking"

'Thoughts'

* Flashback *

~(Point of view)~

/Time Lapse/

=========

Recap from last chap

"What's your grade for PE?" he asked curiously.

"4"

"Wow, that's good", he was amazed.

"Out of 10", Sakura finished, scratching the back of her head.

"…" Syaoran sweat dropped.

=========

Chapter 6: The Sport Carnival Part 1

/1 week later/

Today was the day for the Sport Carnival of Seijou High School. The boys, for the first time was looking forward to the event. They were waiting patiently for the fateful day to arrive. Everyone, well nearly everyone, was excited and thrilled that the day was finally here, they couldn't wait till the day started.

//At long last. The day we've been waiting for is finally here!!!// A voice shouted into a microphone. //Everyone must do their very BEST if you wanna be kissed by our only female student, Kinomoto Sakura!!// A cheered was heard in the background. (AN: // means speaking into a microphone)

//DO YOU WANT TO KISS HER?//All the boys were cheering, wolf whistling, yelling and shouting as the voice continued to speak into a microphone. //DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO TASTE HER?// the cheered was getting louder.

"HOE!!" a voice, that belongs to the only female student Kinomoto Sakura, screamed.

//TO LICK HER?//, the noise was deafening.

"YEAH!!"

"KISS KISS KISS…" they all chanted.

"That bastard, Hiiragizawa!! I'll kill you!!" Syaoran muttered, glaring at the boy on the stage who at the moment was encouraging all the boys in the school to win the carnival. His veins was popping out, he fist was white.

//BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOW TO TOUCH THE PRIZE UNTIL THE CARNIVAL IS OVER!!// Eriol continued.

'Oh dear lord. Why is this happening to me?' Sakura thought turning paler at each passed seconds. 'I have to win and become MVP'

/30 minutes later/

~(Sakura's POV)~

'I'll be MVP'. Argh, I can't take this anymore. That was I've been thinking about for the last 30 minutes. The races had started and everyone was on the tracks but here I am, still sitting in the corner, preying for some miracle to happen. What am I going to do?

"Argh…I give up!" I said out loud getting up and that was when I heard Eriol mentioned Syaoran's name. I twisted around just in time to see Syaoran won the race. He looked so cool when he ran. Syaoran was wearing white polo top, black track pant and sport shoes. His hair was again messy and he wore a headband, making him looked even more handsome. I blushed at the thought.

//Look at his style of running, so graceful. Such a flawless running!! Ah…another point to him, making him in lead again. The winner, LI SYAORAN!!//

Syaoran was wiping sweat from his face. He seemed worn out. I ran toward him.

"S-Syaoran. Tired?" I asked. "Here", I offered him a towel which he took.

"Thanks" he said, I smiled.

I know it was my fault making Syaoran run in the Carnival but deep down I'm glad that he did. And what made me happier was that he did it for me! I glanced at him and my heart start beating faster.

DUBB-DUBB-DUBB (AN: A heart beat sound, k?)

"Hey there. You did a great job Syaoran". I looked up and saw Eriol walking toward us, waving.

"Hiiragizawa" Syaoran said.

"Do you best", Eriol paused and continued, patting Syaoran's shoulder, "Keep this up and Sakura's kiss will be yours" he laughed. Syaoran looked at me and our eyes met. I felt myself blushed and Syaoran's face was reddened but then he looked away.

DUBB-DUBB-DUBB

'If Syaoran came first then…that means, I got to kiss him?' I absentmindedly touch my lips.

"Shut up Hiiragizawa!" he stopped before continuing, "Anyways, you only kiss the person that you love", my eyes widened at what he said.

DUBB-DUBB-DUBB

"So, don't worry Sakura", he turned to face me (AN: Argh…stupid Syaoran!).

DUBB-DUBB-DUBB

'Why? Why does it hurt when he said that?'

"Uh…T-Thanks", I felt like crying. "I-I just remembered, I forgot something. See you later" I told him and quickly rushed away, just in time as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

~(Normal POV)~

"Huh? What's wrong with her?" Syaoran was confused.

Eriol sweat dropped, "How stupid can he be?"

==========

Sakura ran away from Syaoran but his words echoing in her mind "You only kiss the person that you love". 'Why? Why?' she thought as she kept on running. 'WHY?' she gradually came to stop, 'I don't understand….' She wiped her tears away.

//Next race will be the last one//

"That's Eriol's voice", Sakura said.

//The person in the lead is Li Syaoran// In the background, everybody was groaning that Syaoran won again.

//But it's still too soon to give up//

"What the hell did he mean?" a boy asked.

"Who knows" another replied, waiting for Eriol to continue.

//The next race is for you to find objects. Everybody can enter. And the good thing is, these objects have points. This is your last chance to gain some points!! First, the socks from Kinomoto Sakura-30 point, her shirt-40 points…// At this point Sakura was frozen on spot. //Her shorts-80 points…// Syaoran reddened from anger, cursing certain person under his breath. //Brassiere-100 points and her underwear-200 points// All the boys were gaping, their nose bled.

'HOE?!?' Sakura was terrified, frightened, and scared.

//SO… LET'S THE GAME BEGIN!!!// Eriol shouted into the microphone and everybody rapidly searching for Sakura.

"THERE SHE IS!" one of the guys yelled pointing to where Sakura was. By now everybody headed her direction, as fast as the speed of light. They all hurried towards her like a pack of wolves. Sakura in another hand was running for her life.

'HOE!!!!!!!'

"What the fuck?" Syaoran hissed, he turned just in time seeing Sakura was running his way.

"Hey Sakura. Come here", he shouted. Sakura looked up seeing Syaoran signaled her to go his way but instead she ran past him without looking at him.

"W-What? She even run away from me?" Syaoran said twisting around watching Sakura's back disappeared from his view.

/Sometime later/

"Did you find her?" a blond hair guy asked.

"I just missed her" another replied.

"Just wait till I find her…I'll tear her clothes apart!"

"Then I'll XXX and XXX". Unknown to the boys, Sakura was hiding behind the statue that they back were facing. She heard everything that the boys had said and trembled.

"HOE! I'm so doomed!!! If they find me…oh man, I need a place to hide till this thing is over", she mumbled as she climbed down from the statue. She was unaware that the noise she made attracted a guy that was neared the statue. As her feet touched the ground, a hand roughly covered her mouth and dragged her into the bush.

------------------

*Silvery Bunny*: Hm…another chap finished. If you want to know what'll become of Sakura, find out in the next chappie!! C'ya next time ^^ And don't forget to review!!