Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf School ❯ Chapter 7: The Sport Carnival, Part 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Silvery Bunny*: Thank you so much for reviewing! I AM SO HAPPY AND PLEASED THAT EVERYONE LIKED MY STORY!!!

====================================================================== ======

The Wolf School

By: *Silvery Bunny*

Author's Note: Hey people! My first time writing fanfics. Sorry for the lousy grammars and spelling.


Disclaimer: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura!!!

====================================================================== ======


"Talking"

'Thoughts'

* Flashback *

~(Point of view)~

/Time Lapse/

=========================================================== =================

Recap from last chap

"HOE! I'm so doomed!!! If they find me…oh man, I need a place to hide till this thing is over", she mumbled as she climbed down from the statue. She was unaware that the noise she made attracted a guy that was neared the statue. As her feet touched the ground, a hand roughly covered her mouth and dragged her into the bush.

====================================================================== ======

Chapter 7: The Sport Carnival Part 2

"AHHHHHHH!!! LET ME GO YOU PERVERTED!!!" Sakura screamed as she tried to break free from her capturer but he was too strong for her.

"Shh!! Stop screaming" a voice said calmly, which Sakura realized belong to the person she had hoped for, Syaoran. Sakura stopped her movement and noticed that she was somehow ended up sitting on the ground.

"Or someone will hear you" he continued softly and lifted her chin up so that she could see him clearly, emerald met amber.

'Syaoran'

"I--er..I won't take off your clothes, so don't worry. I'm just going to take you to the finish line with your clothes on. I don't think it's against the rule," he stammered, blushing. Sakura's face reddened and quickly stood up, still avoiding his face. Syaoran slowly rise from the ground, facing her back.

"Sakura?"

"N-No, it's ok. I-I'll go to the finish line myself" she replied which make Syaoran more confused.

"Huh? Are you mad at me, Sakura? You acted this way since the starting of the second race!!" he declared

Sakura swirled around facing Syaoran, "No, I'm not mad. But when I'm with you…I--It hurts Syaoran!!"

'Oh lord. Why did I say those things? I shouldn't have say anything' she thought fighting back her tears. 'I shouldn't make him worry'

'Sakura, what do you mean?' Syaoran thought looking at her with confusion on his face.

"Saku-" His word was cut off when he felt something wrapped around his body. He stared blankly at Sakura who also stared back. The couple was puzzled, one minute they were talking and the next Syaoran was tied with a…rope? The rope was skillfully tightened around Syaoran's body with his hand by his side. There was no way that he could free himself from it and then suddenly he was dragged away from Sakura.

"SYAORAN?" Sakura shrieked, trying to reach for him but he was dragged away before she could reach him. She gazed at the person who dragged Syaoran and her eyes widened at who she saw.

"ERIOL?" she whispered. Truthfully, she never expected to be him. She thought they were friends, right?

"Ah…smart as always, cute friend!" Eriol said tying the end of his rope to the tree, making Syaoran unable to move an inch away from the tree.

"Sorry, I don't want to betray you or anything but…" Eriol stopped and closed his eyes, sighing and reopen his eyes again, "this Senior here", he pointed to the guy next to him, "just gave me photos of Daidouji Tomoyo! And you know how much I love her. Her sweet angelic voice. Her beautiful face, her eyes, her hair…. I'd do ANYTHING for her!!" He sighed contentedly, hugging photos to his chest. (AN: Hehe…I've put Tomoyo in! She's a famous singer, ok?)

"WHY YOU!!!" Syaoran growled. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS? SON OF A BITCH! He hissed, his aura flaring and the temper was building up so fast. His face was reddened with fury. "LET ME GO NOW!!!!!!!"

Sakura on the other hand was trying to comprehend her situation and slowly back away from the angry Syaoran, the weird Eriol and most of all, the Senior beside Eriol. However, the Senior saw her movement, so he quickly grabbed Sakura and carried her over his shoulder.

"AHH!!!!!" Sakura screamed wriggling free but it was no use.

"HAHAHAHA!!! Gotta go Li, I have a race to finish" the Senior smirked in triumphed at Li and then left with Sakura and Eriol, leaving Syaoran behind.

"SAKURA!!" Syaoran yelled.

"LET ME GO!! SYAORAN!! SSYYYAAAOORANNNNN!!!!!!!!"

Syaoran tried to wriggled free from the rope but unfortunately the rope was too tight.

'DAMN THAT HIIRAGIZAWA! WHEN I GET MY HAND ON HIM…' He cursed as he attempted to free himself again. He tried to run from the tree but it was no use. He struggled and wriggled and twisting and running, he had tried EVERYTHING but it was in vain.

"ARGH!! STUPID DAMN ROPE. FUCK THAT GUY!! ARGHHHH!!!!" he roared.

====================================================================== ======

'NOOOO!!! This is not happening to me!! Syaoran!' Sakura thought frantically as the Senior guy ran to the finish line.

//And there we have our WINNER with 450 points!!!// Eriol shouted into the microphone earning a cheer from the crowd. //As you all know, the winner will receive a kiss from Kinomoto Sakura// Sakura was reluctantly dragged onto the stage by the Senior guy. He held Sakura wrist tightly so that she can't escape from him. All the boys in the background were cheering and hooting all kind of things.

"No! NOOOO-" Sakura screamed loudly but was cut off by a voice from an audience.

"STOP IT!!!"

"DON'T YOU FUCKEN TOUCH SAKURA!!!" Syaoran threatened, making his way to Sakura but there were too many people blocking his path.

'SYAORAN' Sakura eyes widened, full with hope as she watched Syaoran struggled to get near the stage.

"Argh! How did he escape?" the Senior guy muttered as he watched Syaoran fight his way through the crowd. This was also when he noticed that Sakura wasn't paying attention to him. He hurriedly pushed his weight onto Sakura making her lost balance and as a result, she landed on a table that was on stage, with him on top of her. He seized her both of her hands and placed himself between her legs, giving himself more advantage than her.

"Damn it. No time. Just stay still" he said to Sakura, who struggling to break free, however her effort was useless because the guy was much more stronger and had more power than she is.

"Please…No. Please, let me go" Sakura cried.

'Please no. NO! I DON'T WANT THIS' her mind screamed.

"NOOOOO!!! ONLY SYAORAN CAN TOUCH ME!!!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Everybody in the crowd was stunned at her outburst, including Syaoran, who stood still staring at Sakura on the stage.

'I--What--I'm--Syaoran' Sakura thought trying to find Syaoran in the crowd and that was when their eyes met. She was trying to search for answer from him and that was when she saw his lips moving.

"Sakura" Syaoran mouthed.

"You're only a prize. How dare you speak like that?" the Senior said as he getting closer to Sakura's face.

"SAKURA!!!" Syaoran shouted from the crowd.

Their faces were closer.

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!"

Only an inch away from touching her lips.

"N-No" Sakura breathed out.

"NOOOOO!!!"

Their lips touched and a gasped was heard from the crowd. Tears were visible from Sakura's tightly shut eyes. She was sobbing between the kisses, but she thought it was odd that the kisses were gentle and not harsh like she believed it would be. She parted her eyes a little and then her eyes widened.

'Syaoran'

She closed her eyes once more but this time with happiness and contentment. She responded his kisses with the same gentleness but filled with love. They continued to kiss for some time before break a part. Syaoran lifted himself from Sakura and the couple was blushing. Amber met emerald once again.

And as for the Senior guy, he was somehow got kicked off the stage, which currently sprawled on the ground. And that was when the commotion has begun.

"What the fuck?"

"Isn't that against the rule?"

"HEY, YOU PLAYED DIRTY LI!!" someone shouted from the crowd. Syaoran and Sakura now was standing on the stage, they faced the outraged students.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!!"

"YOU STOLE A PRIZE FROM SOMEONE ELSE!!"

"YOU SHOULD LET US KISS HER TOO!!!"

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE DAMN RULES!!!" Syaoran bellowed, shutting every students up.

"THOSE RULES CAN GET FUCKED!!" The crowd was quietened a bit.

"To protect the girl I loved, I don't give shit to any rules!!" he stated embracing Sakura, who was dazed from his confession.

'S-Syaoran? Does this means…'

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM. YOU CAN FACE ME!!!" he yelled to the now silent crowd. Everyone was paled and stunned, they learned not to messed with the angry Li, as the consequences would not be pretty.

'He--he…' a sob escaped Sakura's mouth.

"I'm--I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. You don't like it, right?" he apologized sincerely to Sakura who shook her head.

"I *hic* was startled *hic* that's all" she said, "You said *hic* you don't want to *hic* kiss me. I--I thought *hic* you…" Sakura wiped her tears with her hand before continuing softly, "you don't like me". Syaoran was quiet for sometime before he replies.

"I'm sorry Sakura" he begun softly, "I should've realized it sooner…I just can't ignore you, no matter how much I've tried to". Sakura raised her head to see that Syaoran was looking at her. Her heart began to beat faster and her face was warming up. Syaoran on the other hand was acting the same way.

"…I-err" he breathes in deeply, ran his hand through his hair and then gazed into Sakura's emerald orbs, "Sakura…I love you"

Sakura was sobbing once again. Tears rolled down her cheeks nonstop.

"H-Hey, why are crying" Syaoran asked in alarm.

'Oh man, does this mean she doesn't like me? I just made a fool out of myself'

"…" Sakura continued to cry and Syaoran, on the other hand, his expression was hurtful. He turned around, lowered his head not facing Sakura and trying not to show any feelings that he felt at that moment. He regretted what he did just then but he also felt relieved. He was relived that he could get that off his chest and even though Sakura does not love him back, they still can be friends.

"Sakura-" he began but was interrupted by Sakura.

"I'm…I'm so glad Syaoran, that's why I cried" she sobbed, "I love you too" Syaoran whipped around, facing her once more. He was smiling and happy that she felt the same.

"Ruka!" he laughed, embracing her tightly and in turn, she hugged him back. The couple ignored the protest and the booing that came from the crowd. Nothing matters to them anymore, now that they have each other in their arms.

====================================================================== ======

/Some time later/

"Oh come on man. It was just a joke" a voice laughed sheepishly.

"A joke my ass" another voice muttered.

"Hehe…this is dangerous you know. Oh come on Syaoran"

"Shut it, Hiiragizawa" Syaoran gritted his teeth, crossing his arms, back facing Eriol.

"Hoe!" Sakura sweat dropped watching the scene displaying before her. Eriol was in front of her; scratch that, hanging on a tree in front of her.

After the carnival was over, Syaoran was going to pay Eriol back for what he did to Sakura but his search for Eriol was harder than he imagined. After some time later, he found Eriol who was trying to run away again but this time, Syaoran was faster and grabbed him. Syaoran quickly tied Eriol with a rope and hang him on a tree within seconds.

"Oh fine, I'll love you more than my Tomoyo?"

"Keep on dreaming" was Syaoran only answer before he lead Sakura away from the guy.

"Hoe?"

"Syaoran?" Eriol plead but Syaoran pay no attention to the guy.

"SSSSSSYYAAAOOOOORAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

*Silvery Bunny*: So, what do you think? Like it, hate it? PLz review!!!