Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Wolf School ❯ Chapter 9: The End ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Silvery Bunny*: Thank you so much for reviewing! I AM SO HAPPY AND PLEASED THAT EVERYONE LIKED MY STORY!!! I'm sorry to say but this is my last chappie, I hope you like it!! And thank you once more for reviewing and give me feedback on my story!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

======================================================================= =====

The Wolf School

By: *Silvery Bunny*

Author's Note: Hey people! My first time writing fanfics. Sorry for the lousy grammars and spelling.


Disclaimer: I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura!!!

=========================================================================== =


"Talking"

'Thoughts'

* Flashback *

~(Point of view)~

/Time Lapse/

=========================================================== =================

Recap from last chap

"Syaoran, no. Your fever" Sakura said breaking the kiss but he paid no attention and continued to kiss her, pausing only to catch his breath before crashing his lips on hers again, expressing what they were feeling when words were not possible.

Time was still for both of them as they continued to kiss. They pour their feelings into those kisses and fill their heart with love and contentment.

======================================================================= =====

Chapter 9: The End

/Next Day/

Sakura, Syaoran and Eriol walked together to the school. No one has spoken a word to each other but as soon as they reach the school's fence, Eriol decided to speak up.

"You know about yesterday? I mean wow, what a scene" he teased.

"Shut up" Syaoran growled and Sakura blushed.

"I mean really! I've never expected a LOVE scene. Man, talk about HOT!!" he grinned fanning himself.

Syaoran was cursing under his breath, clenched and unclenched his fist whilst Sakura was blushing different shades of red and Eriol was laughing his head off watching the couple.

"Anyways, I'll won't tell anyone about your LOVE MAKING scene" he said a bit too loudly. Everyone who was walking near, ahead or behind stopped their walking looked at the trio, mostly at the couple, and smirked.

"Hoe!" Sakura mumbled her face was scarlet red.

"You wanna die this young?" Syaoran hissed, facing Eriol.

Eriol slowly backed away from him and fending himself, "Whoa, relax man. I was joking". He paused seeing that he was far enough from Syaoran wrath he continued, "Anyways, seems that you're well today, must be the kiss you shared eh?"

"That's it! You're done for!!" Syaoran yelled, chasing Eriol with his fist in the air, on the other hand Sakura flushed from embarrassment.

"AHHHHH!!! Somebody, help me. A little wolf is on the loose!!!" Eriol screamed in a teasing manner while running around with Syaoran at his tail.

"SAY YOUR PRAYERS BEFORE I KILL YOU!!"

In a second, Eriol was caught. Syaoran was deciding whether he should punch the light out of him or he should tie him to the tree again, but this time somewhere no one can see because last time Eriol bribed some student to untie him. On the opposite, Eriol was pleading Syaoran.

"Anywhere but the TREE!!!! You have no idea how long I've been hanging and praying for someone to save me!"

"Hehe…we'll see, my friend" Syaoran grinned, getting ready to attack when a voice interrupted them.

"Well well, what do we have here? I thought a sick little boy 'spose to be in bed, crying for his mommy!!"

Syaoran glared at the person with annoyance. "You'll be the one who's crying for mommy!"

"LI, you're MINE!!" Tom retorted.

"Bring it on!!" Syaoran was getting ready and Tom was doing the same.

"But Syaoran, you're still sick. Remember?" Sakura frowned.

Syaoran faced Sakura with a smile before pulled her into an embrace and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"I'm all charged" he said causing Sakura to blush slightly. Every other boys were surprise at his action except Eriol who whistled.

"Argh, stop with the mushy stuff and get on with it!" Tom said irritated.

"Then get ready" With that word left Syaoran's mouth, Tom and his gang charged at Syaoran head on, while Eriol dragged Sakura to the sideline, in case there was a surprise attack that they weren't prepared for. As the attackers were neared, Syaoran was getting ready then-

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" a new voice halted the fight. The fighters and the audiences turned their attention to the new comer.

"SOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!" The person was standing on the footpath on the other side of the road screaming happily. Everyone that present except for two people, stared mouth open at that person.

"Oh my god!!" The first boy said as that person walking towards them.

"It's…" The second boy continued staring at the 'girl' that coming their way.

"She's…" The third boy was gaping at the beauty that stood near them.

"DAIDOUJI TOMOYO" The rest finished it off together.

Eriol blinked once, twice. The girl waved at every one with her left hand whilst holding her video camera on the right.

Eriol blinked again. He rubbed his eyes just in case he was dreaming and when he looked at her again, she was still there, smiling at everyone.

"AHHHHHH!! MY LOVELY TOMOYO!!" he cried attaching to her arms in an instant and glared at everyone who dared come close.

"She's MINE!!" Everyone sweat dropped knowing how much Eriol loved 'her'.

"AH! Get this THING off me!!" Tomoyo yelled shaking her arm furiously.

"Let me go you perverted" Seeing that he still hangs on, she stomped on his shoe as hard as she could.

"OWWWW!!" Eriol cried in pain as he hopped around on one foot.

"HA! Serves you right" She said in satisfactory and everyone sweat dropped.

Sakura giggled and Syaoran shook his head from side to side, muttering 'I don't know that guy'.

Hearing a girl giggled, Tomoyo turned her attention to the girl "SAKURA!!" Tomoyo squealed.

"H-Hi Tomoyo. What are you doing here? I thought you're in LA"

"Is that how you greet your 'best friend'?" she asked sounding hurt.

"I-err…I'm sorry Tomo, but I thought you had a concert in LA" Sakura apologized.

"You're forgiven. Anyways, the concert was cancelled, so here I am" she beamed, melting every guy. "And just in time to record the most sweetest moment of my Sakura" she said patting her trusty video camera, "I think I called this one 'The kiss before the battle'" (AN: I know it sound lame but I can't think of anything else). Everyone was listening to the two girls as they talked and tried to get info on the singer as much as they can.

"Hoe!" Sakura said, sweat dropped.

"Err…Sakura. You know the famous singer?" Eriol asked recovering from his injury because he wasn't paying attention.

"Yes" she nodded her and smiled, "She's my best friend"

Eriol eye-wide, "You are her best friend?"

"What, you got a problem with that?" Tomoyo asked glaring at Eriol, who shook his head and tried to talk to her, but she ignored him.

"SO, is the love of your life, Li Syaoran?" she nudged Sakura glancing at Syaoran.

"To-Tomoyo!!" Sakura and Syaoran blushed.

"No need to be shy, we are all friends here" she grinned taping the couple, "And I'll call this one 'The blushing duo'. You guys are perfect for each other" she said causing the pair to turned darker shade of red. Tomoyo laughed at the couple and in seconds the rest joined in. Syaoran was saying something inaudible and Sakura hung her head low from embarrassment. After the laughter died down, the bell rung.

'Safe by the bell' the two teens thought simultaneously.

"Sakura, let's go. We gonna be late" Syaoran said a bit too enthusiastic.

"Aren't we eager to go to class today?" Eriol smirked and was stomped on again by Syaoran.

"Shut it" he threatened.

"Tomo, we need to go. Call me later ok?" Sakura said and was about to walked away with Syaoran, when Tomoyo stopped them.

"I don't think I need to call you, Saku" she replied making Sakura confused.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you?" she gave Sakura her mysterious smile.

'Why do I feel like something bad gonna happen?' Syaoran thought shuddering.

'Oh no, I know that smile!'Sakura thought.

"From today onwards, I am a student of Seijou High School" she grinned, "And guess what else. I'm in your classes and you know what that means…"she trailed off looking evilly at Sakura and then at Syaoran.

"Oh no!!" Sakura cried, paling.

"Oh YES!!" Tomoyo answered whipped out her camera and start filming the couple.

Sakura grabbed Syaoran's hand and ran for her life.

"OHOHOHOHOOHO. You can't escape me Sakura!" she taunted running after the two.

All of the students that were witnessing the scene sweat dropped but cheered nonetheless. At last the school has another female member, all of them congratulate each other and enter the school ground leaving Eriol alone.

Eriol was still in dazed at the announcement that Tomoyo made but then he snapped out of it when he noticed that she was gone.

"TOMOYO MY SWEETNESS, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?"

And this was how the day of the Seijou High students' started. But of course the fun and the excitement have just begun. And what of tomorrow? Well, that's another story!

~FIN~

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

*Silver Bunny*: Finally, this story has come to an end, I hope you enjoy them!!! I know how I said that Tomoyo wouldn't be in this story; I have to apologized coz I've decided to add her in for entertainment. I hope you to hear from you guys again at my next story!! Thank you once again for everyone who had read and especially to those to reviewed!!! It has encouraged me to continue writing, Thanks!