Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Toki wo tsuiyaseru kara on ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tiarella_cordifolia

TiarellaCordifolia

Toki wo tsuiyaseru kara on

A Romance Fanfic ~~ Eriol & Sakura ~~

Disclaimer: Cardcaptor Sakura does not belong to moi.

Summary: Ever since he can remember, Eriol has strove to be the best that he could become. To amount to his name as the reincarnation of Clow Reed, the greatest magician ever known. However, when he is pushed to his limits, he begins to question his motives, his purpose, and his identity. As he searches for himself, will someone help him pick up the clues? (Alt. Pairings)

______________________________________________________________ _______________________

Chapter Three

"Syaoran-kun! Syaoran-kun!" A frantic raven-haired female waved enthusiastically from the a distance, shouting with cupped hands in the direction of a confused Chinese boy. "Over here!!"

Finally catching his chocolate-brown eyes, the girl have a sigh of relief and flashed a small warm smile and motioned him to come over. Besides her, an emerald-eyed cheerleader gave a small giggle and thwacked her best friend on the head. She gave the annoyed girl a teasing smile with a mock knowing look on her face.

"Now, now Tomoyo-chan. You can't flirt with my boyfriend while I'm still here or I might just be tempted to run off with your little blue jay over here," she winked, leaning into her other best friend embrace. She grinned. "Well whaddya know? Eli likes me already!"

Tomoyo flushed at being caught, but not in the sense her best friend thought of. She turned away looking at Li as he made his way over, trying to hide the shame on her face.

"Sakura…"

"Aww, Tommy, don't look so down. I'm not gonna steal your boyfriend, why would I do that? Syao-kun is the only one for me, you know that! Besides, what kind of friend would I be if I ever did that to you?" She smiled sincerely at her childhood friend and distant family relation of sorts. She stepped out of Eriol's embrace and hugged Tomoyo tightly. "I love you Tommy, don't you ever forget. And I will do everything I can to make you happy."

Behind them, Syaoran witnessed this exchange with a heavy heart and only he saw the tear that escaped Tomoyo's eyes and saw the apology formed by her sweet plum lips. The two shared a look of regret filled with longing, entirely forgetting that not far from there stood their blue-haired friend who while never heard or saw the words exchanged, understood entirely of what was going on. In their tight circle of friends he was always the furthest one apart. He stood in the sidelines, watching and guiding the three on their proper paths, teaching them the wisdom he has acquired over the years in his past life as Clow Reed. However, that was all he could do. He has nothing to offer them in the area where love for each other and friends occurred. He himself was struggling with this new concept.

But unlike the ones he guarded, no one knew of his heartache and no one shared his love. He was alone. Utterly, and totally alone.

Because he knows the things that are supposed to be, but he knew nothing of how to go about them.

Because he knows that though Clow Reed planned for Sakura and Syaoran to fall in love, Tomoyo and Syaoran fell in love instead.

Clow Reed never thought Sakura was trusting enough to keep Tomoyo by her side in capturing the cards.

He never thought by doing this, Tomoyo and Syaoran would fall in love instead.

He also never thought Eriol would fall for Tomoyo.

This is simply because Clow Reed never fell in love. He didn't understand you can't predict love.

He also didn't understand there was no way to control it.

And thus came about a fault that would in the end cause much suffering and grief. A test of loyalty and hope.

And a call for sacrifice for the better good.

__________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Review =]