Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Toki wo tsuiyaseru kara on ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tiarella_cordifolia

TiarellaCordifolia

Toki wo tsuiyaseru kara on

A Romance Fanfic

Series: Cardcaptor Sakura

Genre: Romance/Angst(min)

Rating: PG13 to be safe

Disclaimer: Cardcaptor Sakura does not belong to moi.

Summary: Ever since he can remember, Eriol has strove to be the best that he could become. To amount to his name as the reincarnation of Clow Reed, the greatest magician ever known. However, when he is pushed to his limits, he begins to question his motives, his purpose, and his identity. As he searches for himself, will someone help him pick up the clues? (Alt. Pairings)

______________________________________________________________ _______________________

Brief Author's Note

I'm so terribly sorry for the long wait. I had writer's block for this fanfic. I only finally came up with some sort of plot like a month ago, but I was too busy with high school and such, plus my other more read fanfics, to update. -sighs- Besides, I don't really even have any readers for this fanfic. Nor some other fanfics of mine. But oh wells. I write for me and those who appreciate me. -winks-

Enjoy.

______________________________________________________ ________________________________

Chapter Two

Giggling was heard all through out the mansion. It was a bright and sunny day, with just the perfect bright and sunny girl living it all.

"I'm coming to get you Sakura Kinomoto!"

"Not if I can help it!"

Two figures ran across the gardens. One with raven long hair, and the other, a shortly cropped auburn. Their eyes were glazed with laughter and dimples spotted on their smiling faces. Indeed, all seemed perfectly happy in their carefree world, that is to say, if one did not look too deeply into a pair of amethyst eyes.

"Ah! Stop it Tomoyo! You know I'm awfully ticklish!"

"But that's why I have to tickle you my pretty! You will surrender to the all powerful Tomoyo and hand over my diary!"

"No! Ah-ah-ha, no! I will not surrender! I shall learn of your terrible dark secrets and use them against you!"

Tomoyo stopped and swept her dark ebony locks across her shoulders and gave Sakura a dry smile. "Sakura, give me back my book please."

"Mou," she pouted. "You're no fun Tomoyo-chan. You know I would never read your diary, tickle war or no. You're my best friend!"

Tomoyo's eyes softened. "Hai," she whispered. "Best friends forever right?"

"Right! Ofcourse…." Sakura pounced on her and tickled her. She laughed and ran back towards the mansion. "All is fair in war and love!" She shouted behind her back.

The girl left behind blinked rapidly, keeping her tears at bay. "No, not everything is fair in war and love Sakura. Not everything…"

Afar, a pair of deep sapphire blue eyes stared as the scene unfolded before him. A pair of pained but knowing deep, drowning blue eyes filled with sorrow and heartache for himself, and those he care about.

How does one choose between friends and love?

How does one choose between loyalty and responsibilities?

How does one choose to live when the a decision better off left unmade was already put into action, as you watch everything you believe in fall apart?

How do you live?

_______________________________________________________________________ _______________

Please Review and there will be more updates faster if you review more. Yes, this is a bribe. Deal with it.