Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Tomoeda! ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4
Syaoran opened his eyes, his ears heard the funny song of birds outside the window. Suddenly the door was opened and the old butler entered his room.
“Syaoran-sama, it's 8 am. You said that you would go out with Sakura-san and Tomoyo-san.”
“OK. OK. I'll get up immediately.”
Syaoran left his house as soon as he finished his breakfast. He had an appointment with Sakura and Tomoyo. They were going to Tomoeda Hotel to meet their new friends.
`It's odd to come there with empty-handed. I was rude yesterday. Which persent should I buy?'. He thought embarrassedly. He remembered that his father always brought flowers for his mother when she was angry with him. `But... but Sak isn't my girlfriend, so I can't offer her flowers. I will do that if Sakura is angry with me'. ( Yoy! He is providenting!) “Ah, can I buy a fruit basket for them? It seems well.”
Syaoran decided to drop in a fruit shop. When he was waiting for the shopkeeper returned money, he heard two people are telling:
“ Does your shop have any apples left?”
“ I'm sorry. the last ones had been brought for a moment. If you want to buy it, you can return in the afternoon. I will save somefor you.”
“ Phew. I will come back.” The guy sighed, disappointed.
Syaoran saw his basket. Four apples was in this. He knew he had brought the last ones so he called that boy.
“ Hey, guy! I have a few apples here. You could take it.”
That guy turned round and Syaoran started. He was like him as if he was looking at a mirror.
“Ah, you... you...” - Syaoran stammered.
“ You are...” - The guys looked puzzled.
“ Syaoran!!” - They shouted in unison.
“ Are you Sakura's boy-friend?” - Sya asked with a halt.
“ Yes, I'm. Thus, you are the person who Sakura and Tomoyo had told me for sure.” - Syaoran almost acclaimed.
“ Alright. But I'm not think we are very similar like this.” - Sya shouted, too.
“ Excuse me! What should we do with these apples?” - The shopkeeper interrupted them.
“ Ah. You can take these apples and sell him. Then, can you choose for me some fruit to take place, please?” - Syaoran smiled with the salesgirl.
“ Thank you very much!” - Sya saw him with grateful look.
“ You're welcome! But you were heard that matter at second hand. I'm really sorry about my behaviour.”- Syaoran confusedly replied.
“ No problem!You no need to feel uneasy about that matter. We don't blame you.” Sya told softly.
“ Thank you! Where are you going now?” - Syaoran asked.
“ Ah, I went to buy something, I'm returning hotel now.” - Sya responded.
“ It's great! I am going to go that. I made an appointment with Sakura there. Could I go with you?
“ It's OKay!!”
After leaving the fruit shop, the two boys strolled toward the hotel. Many people looked at them, someone commented: “Who have sons like that is really lucky”. They made two Syaoran blushed.
_=_=_=_=_=_
“ Why does he come late?” Sakura impatiently saw her watch.
“ Calm down, Sakura-chan! It's just ten minutes,” Tomoyo smiled.
“ But he always keep appointments. What's wrong with him?” Sakura was worried.
“ There's nothing wrong with him. Don't worry!”
“ Sakura-chan, Tomoyo-chan!!”
“ He have gone!” Tomoyo turned round and startled because of two Syaoran.
“ Hoe! Had you met each other?” Sakura asked astonished.
“ Yes, we had. I met him in the fruit shop.” Syaoran explained.
“ Uhm. So let's go!” Sakura joyfully talk.
They came into the hotel.
`She is pretty!', Syaoran thought. Sakura wore the pink summer dress and so did Tomoyo but it was a blue one.
`They wear summer dress. Aha, summer is coming now,' he suddenly reminisced about summer festival in Tsukimine shrine. Sakura spent sleepless nights to sew a yakata for him. And they joined in festival together. He chuckled.
“Why was you chuckle?”, Sakura asked when they was entering elevator.
“Nothing!” Syaoran confusedly responded. He caught sight of Tomoyo's smile. `Tomoyo read my thoughts like a book. Does she know everything?' he thought.
The elevator opened. Sya led them to room 707 and pressed the doorbell. The person opening the door was Sak. “ Welcome home, Sya.”
“Uh, and we have some friends.”
“Oh, welcome!”
“Ohayogozaimasu! ( good morning!),” Tomoyo smiled.
“Hello! Kurogane-san, Fye-san, they visit us.”
“Ah, hello young ladis and gentleman!!” Fye joyfully smiled.
“Hello!”
“I... I...” Syaoran stammered. “ I come to say that I'm really sorry about what happened the last day. This is my propitiatory gift. I hope you receive it.”
Kurogane bursted a sound like “huh” made Syaoran worry. He remembered that he nearly quarrel with Kurogane. This attitude did not slip out Fye's eyes. “Don't worry. He is alway like that!”
“Thank you. I'm fine!” Syaoran said.
“Hey! Sit down, please!” Sak smiled. “ Thank you very much! You not only visit us but bring the present.”
“It doesn't matter!” Sakura said. “Do you get any clue of the Feather?”
“We haven't been finding any. Mokona haven't reacted so we thought the Feather wasn't near here.” Sya said in a deep voice.
“Why don't you find further?”, Tomoyo coy suggested.
“We intend to.” Fye told. “ But we don't know where we should start. We can't rummage anywhere in this city.”
“Hum, Sakura-chan, can you help them?”, Syaoran asked.
“Allright! You can use cartomancy which I was taught you,” Kero said.
“Uhm! Why can I forget it?” Sakura took out her deck of magic cards and practised cartomancy. These cards: Windy, Earthy, Maze, Shield, Light, Dark were drawed.
“What is this mean?” Sak asked.
“This mean we must follow the wind blowing way, mystery is deep in the earth, that place is like a maze and have strong protection, but...” Kero anwered Sak's question.
“Why do you said `but'?” Sya asked immediately.
“I don't understand why Light and Dark appeared. Light and Dark are high-ranking cards. If they appeared, it would be extremely unusual,” Kero said with serious voice.
“Which way is the wind blowing?” Sakura asked.
“West!” Tomoyo replied.
“Which place is in the west?” Fye asked.
“ It's Karita moutainous region,” Tomoyo replied too.
“Ah!” Sakura suddenly acclaimed.
“My father said that his colleagues discovered a shrine in that moutainous region some previous days. Does it relate with this matter?”
“Perhaps.” Kero said.
“So we must go there now!” Sya became impatient.
“No! That moutainous region is secluded. Moreover, we do not know much about it. I think we should wait until my father come back. We'll have some more useful information about that relic,” Sakura disagreed with him.
“I agree with her.” Kurogane approved. “Risk is not good.”
“If you have any news, you remember to tell us promptly, please?” Sya said.
“Of course!” Sakura replied.
“Ah, the moon festival is held tonight. Would you like to come?” Tomoyo asked.
“Is that so? It seems fun!” Sak stimulated.
“Uh, this festival is very animated! All of you should go!” Syaoran said.
“I think we need to relax, have been staying at hotel for a long time is also tired.”, Fye agreed.
“OK! We will go!” Kurogane agreed, too.
“So we pick up all you tonight 7pm. Sak! I will bring your clothes for you!” Tomoyo said.
“Thank you! But I don't want to disturb you.” Sak anxiously told.
“Don't worry! Sewing clothes is one of Tomoyo's hobbies.” Sakura smiled.
“ And you, Sakura, you will wear my clothes too. And I also film two of you. Ah! How happy!!” Tomoyo cheered.
“Hoe, Tomoyo!” Two Sakura shouted in unison.
“She is the very spit of Tomoyo whom we met! Do you think so?” Fye whispered into Kurogane's ears.
After that, Sakura, Syaoran and Tomoyo went back home.
~o~O~o~
All of my energy went away from me! A tiring day today. Well, anyway, enjoy the last chapter of Tomoeda! I hope you guy like it. And, please review to tell me my mistakes in this text. Best regard!