Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different people ❯ What first happend ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Different People
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Card Captor Sakura
 
Summary: A story of two clans who have been in war for thousands of years. The clan who lived in the underworld were Demon's which were ruthless and unmerciful and the other clan were the Gods who were holy and sacred who lived in the heavens. They were once at peace with each other but because of a misunderstanding the peace was broken and war arise. They keep on fighting and fighting they never stopped because of hatred and grudge. But this century was different from other century…
 
On with the story…
 
Chapter one: The Beginning
 
There were rustling sounds, people running about, shouting, screaming, saying,“Help us!” It was the demons attacking the Heavens, all of the Gods prepared for the sudden attack, even if they were powerful they still have to cope up with the rampage and chaotic structure of demons. Who seemed to care no less but destroy everything on their path, kill anyone with out a second thought.
 
In the throne room…
 
A soldier then suddenly advances to the throne room“ Your majesty we must hurry, the demons are advancing quickly to the palace.” He looks at the soldier and saids “ Go I will be right there “(then turn's to his right side)
A woman's voice then says“ Dear is this right!? ” He had a worried face “ It's the only way.” Then suddenly a maid enters the room “ Your highness we must hurry, demons have already reached the front line and has mostly killed all of the soldiers.”
The both couples look at each other with disappointment for their only child, will be taken away from them. The queen then approaches her daughter and say's “ Don't worry darling, one day we will meet each other again.” Then gives a kiss on her cheek, the child or I may say baby can only giggle in the mere sight of her mother not knowing the chaos happening outside their palace. As the maid gets the child and flees to safety, both couples only look with tears in their faces. “ Don't worry Nadeshiko, someday… we will see her again.” And with that they fled outside to fight, while they fight the maid ran as fast as she could just to get the child to safety, they were nearing their destination when a demon comes in their way. Terrified she stood their motionless waiting for the demon to make the first move, then suddenly the demons advances which made her startled and fall in her back she was about to cast magic at him when suddenly a figure of a young boy appears in her sight. He sliced the demon in half using his sword, the young boy approaches her and says “ The king has sent me here to take her. ” she only nods in agreement and gives the baby to the young boy. The young boy then says goodbye and took his leave, she then says to herself “ How could a very young boy protect her from those demons?! ”. She only stares at him with awe in her eyes how a boy so young slice the demon in half, she then snaps herself to reality and runs.
 
While in the young boy's part he can only hide then run, hoping that no demon could stop him until they reached the secret gate. There lies the portal between heaven and earth where God's can enter freely and roam about. Then they arrived; there he got ready to chant the ancient words to open the portal but then suddenly. A demon sprang out of nowhere with it's gaze it could frighten the little boy out of it's wits, but he still chanted the words and didn't move for if he move he would have to start again. (And believe me those words are very long) Even if he was already scared he still continued while holding the baby in his side, the demon was about to attack when suddenly a blue shield enveloped the boy and the baby causing the Demon to vanish the moment it touched it (F.Y.I the portal is also a shield because of the chance of certain encounters like this) He then chanted the last few words and then the blue light took them to earth, they crashed at a nearby park. Nobody saw it since magic was invisible to people's eyes, unfamiliar to this New World the young boy wandered aimlessly while holding the baby. He then stopped and looked at the baby, it was still sleeping soundly he wondered how could she sleep so soundly when her father and mother are in a war. He then also stopped to look at himself, he was dress like a being from beyond he then said to himself “ I will really make a fuss out of people if they see me looking like this. ” he wondered!? What would he wear, he had never seen a human before and what it wears. He quickly thinks of something then suddenly he saw human coming, he jumped quickly to a nearby tree as not to bee seen. He then said to himself “Is this how a human looks like? They kinda look weird!” But he was also curious, too curious to be exact, he followed the human. The human feeling a bit uncomfortable and quickened its pace, the boy being to curious also quickened thinking it was a game. The human was now flooding with fear and the boy could feel his fear and wondered “ Why is it afraid?! ” He was about to catch up when the baby woke up, he stopped and look at her she was beginning to cry and franticly looked for a place to hide but it was too late she cried as loud as she can. And the human did see him and it was a woman, the woman then asked the boy quickly, “ Why are you following me boy and why are you holding a baby?! It's late at night young boys shouldn't be wandering at this hour! ” He was silent he didn't answer the questions for he was afraid of what might he say to her. He was back to reality when the woman asked him a question ` where are your parents? '. He didn't know what to say he still kept his mouth shut. But what made him become afraid is when she said ` why don't we find them '. He quickly thought of something and said “ Sorry but we don't have parents ” with concern in her eyes she said to them “Are you orphans?!, but the two of you don't look like one. But it doesn't matter as long as you and your….erg?!” “Sister! (Darn it, I curse my self for saying that)” “ Ok as long as you and your sister has a place to stay. You two are too young to be wandering in the streets alone.” then after that the woman took them into their house gave them food and a place to sleep. The day after that she decided to adopt them… ten years after she adopted them, the woman encountered an accident which led both of her adopted children alone, it was all in the news “ Actress Mia Kobayashi died in a car accident. ” Both of them were very sad, losing the one who loved them dearly and took care of them. It would break one's heart losing a mother without even a chance too say thank you and goodbye.
 
And now 4 years have passed but enough about the two of them, it seems that the battle raging between the Demons and God's have quieted down, for 10 years have they become quiet which made the God's suspicious, “Why now?! Thousands of years we have fought againt's them and this is the only time they have quieted down!!” He then looked at the soldier and said`” What are your reports!”
The soldier was nervous but gathered all courage to say “ Nothing”. Then the queen suddenly spoke “ It seems unusual for them not attack considering their brutal manner ” They were all uncomfortable for the sudden silence of their enemy, why now? There were many years back then for them to stop……..
“ This has all gone according to plan, such stupid imbeciles they are letting their guard down. Ha…ha…ha!” the room was filled with sinister laughter. It made a boy look at him in disgust “ How could he have fun sitting around and waiting, why don't he just send his stupid soldiers and attack them. No way could they expect it from us!” Then a boy spoke up behind his back “Don't worry brother, don't let your bloodlust take over you, your too much of a killer. We should wait for father to order us and beside it seems nice having peace and quiet around.” He looked at his brother angrily but then shifted his eyes to his father who was franticly laughing like a mad man.
“ Kuya I'm going to school now!”
“What are you gonna be riding?” “ Just roller blades! ^__^” “Sakura you now that it's dangerous for you to do that, people might crowd you. I think that I should send you to school myself.” Sakura looked at him with tired eyes “ Please! Kuya Yue I already know how to avoid them. Please!” Yue looked at her looking at her made him soften “ Ok ok ok, but do not blame me if they crowd you and ask for your well you know” She was practically in the mood for a hurry “ Ok Kuya I know I know”. Then she rushed out of the house in a flash; she skated as fast as she could since she was excited of her new school. Yue only look at her from a far distance and smiled to himself, thinking that how could he tell her? He frowned at that though of it, it was only 14 years ago when they had a narrow escape of the big war, he was only 4 years old by then and she was one. He remembered the encounter with the demon how he was scared to death at the sight of it, he also remembered of the woman, his mother. Who took care of them for 14 years, he was really grateful of her how she accepted him and Sakura, which made him suddenly sad of the thought of it. But he could do nothing of it for it was the will of a human, tampering with it would cause chaos or even the discovery of their kind. Then his thought shifted to Sakura's parents and to their world! He wonder what happened to it and how are they settling the war now “ I have never even tried to go there, I wonder what happened To his majesty and her highness. If only they were here they would be happy of how she has grown to be a fine young girl. He then went inside the house, but suddenly he felt an odd aura, it was familiar but couldn't quiet put it in thought what it was. He just ignored it and went directly to the house.
 
 
Sakura's part
Sakura really enjoyed rollerblading, how she wished to be always like this without fans screaming after her. Along the way to school she was rollerblading when suddenly someone saw her and screamed “ Hey everybody it's Sakura Kinomoto!! Aaaaahhhhhh!” She stopped and looked at her back and was scattering seeing many people were after her. She skated as fast as she could to her school “ I really hate it when they find me during my happy time urrgghh!” The people were totally gaga over her, they were franticly screaming for her, when she reached the gate it was closed “ Oh no! I never thought that it was that long.” She was already screaming for the gate to open up, the student's were all startled by the sudden noise and looked outside and saw Sakura Kinomoto!!? All of them were also screaming which made Sakura more frustrated then she shouted with a mocking voice “ Help out here! I'm already mobbed here and your adding me a problem.” But the students couldn't here her for they were screaming too loud, the crowd was nearing her when by chance a boy was passing by her she then shouted “ Excuse me! (with a rushing voice) could you please open the gate.” The boy then opened the gate and she quickly went inside and closed the gate, she then dropped to the ground gasping for air and quickly stood up and faced the boy and said “(gasping) Than..k..you (gasping) F..or opening (gasping) the ga..te (gasping).” Then gave the boy a hug which made everybody silence, the boy was clearly in confusion looking at his surroundings why the sudden stop of the screaming and realized it was Sakura hugging him, he was already blushing very hard. Then she loosened her grip of him and smiled, which made his heart melt. She then faced the people who were chasing her and said “ I'm very sorry but I have to go to schoo1! So you next time everybody” Then gives the most adorable smile(aawhh how cute) and went inside the school but abruptly stop to look at the boy who was now staring blankly in space. She then went back and took the boy's hand and said “ Why don't we go together!(then gives a smiles) which made him blush more. Once inside she turned to him and said “ I'm really sorry but I have to go to the principals office since I eventually don't know what to do! ” Well certainly the boy was still shocked since he's speaking to a famous person. Sakura was still confused as to why he keeps on staring at her or blankly in space, she step's closer and says “ Dajoubu deska! ” the boy can only nod in agreement, “ well ok then, I just wanna ask you a question, How do I get there!”
“ Well..uhh.ergh…you..go to..umm..the center hall…and uhh turn um to this…side and uhh got this…and uhh…umm well” Sakura can practically understand what he was saying when she suddenly came up with an idea “ Why don't you show me? ” The boy could only curse himself to agree for he was really really late but was also happy, his emotions was either happy, nervous, shyness or fear (since you know being around a famous person and besides she hugged him and held his hand, who wouldn't be shy). Then they went off to the office, few minutes later they arrived. Before they went inside the boy excused himself for he was very late, Sakura was gonna say thank you when runs all of a sudden. She just sighs to herself and went inside and to get her schedule, but what seems really weird was all of them were silent but just ignores. When she was outside about a distant away from the office she heard frantic screaming and again she ignores it and looks at her schedule.
“ Lets see which room am I?”
“room A-4?!, now where in the world is that. Since it's “A” I'm thinking maybe its in the first floor”
She then begins to find for it, when she turns around a corner suddenly someone says “ Why are you here!”….
 
A/N: Hi there everybody, this is my first time making a fic. Here in mediaminer.org. I am also in ff.net and it was also my first time making a fic. So you could say that I'm a newbie to the fanfic world. So please give me a review!! Pls. Pls. I want to know your opinion badly! ^___^ But pls. Be gentle I'm still new as in very new to this, so I hope you would understand! T___T.