Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different people ❯ Two New Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Two Different People
 
Disclaimer: I so do not own Card Captor Sakura
 
Recall:
 
“ Let see, which room am I?”
“Room A-4?!, now where in the world is that. Since it's “A” I'm thinking maybe it's in the first floor”
She then begins to find for the room, when she turns around the corner suddenly someone says “Why are you here!”…
 
End of recall….
 
Chapter 2: Two new friends……..
 
She then looks at the direction where the voice comes from and sees the boy, who helped her this morning, she was a little annoyed of the question and answered back “ Well of course I'm here because I go to school here and I'm also looking for the room A-4!”
He said blushing “ Well then you're here!” ,he then said to himself “ God she's gonna be my classmate, why!” Then suddenly they heard the teacher saying, “ What's all the noise outside! (Then comes out), Well mister Takayama you finally arrived, I'm thinking that you have an excuse for being very late!”
“Well umm..Uhh! ”
“ Yes he has an excuse, he was telling me where the office was. He he”
The teacher looks at her closely and then said “Sakura Kinomoto!”
“Uhh here we go again!” she thought to herself
“Come inside, come inside and as for you Mr. Takayama go inside and never be late again.”
They went inside then the class suddenly goes quiet, “ Class you have a new classmate, can you pls. Introduce yourself”
Sakura was about to say something when suddenly the student's shouts and screams like mad dogs (lol).
“Ahhhh…it's Sakura Kinomoto…AhhAhh”
She covered her ears so tight since it was so noisy and plus she got tired of the screaming bec. Of this morning.
The teacher motions for the class to quiet down and request Sakura to sit down, “ No where will place you?”
The students were all excited as to where she will be placed.
Hmmm… Miss Sakura.. now… where…” Sakura suddenly cuts in “Pls. No miss”
“ Well ok then Sakura you can sit beside Mr. Takayama their!”
“ Huh!!” he suddenly blurted out which caused the class to look at him with envy and hatred.
“Why do she have to sit with me!! Oh God please help me!” he said to himself.
Sakura then walked to her seat and turned to face him. She looked at him for a moment, then realize he has gold eyes with a mix of brown color and his hair… it was black. An unusual mixture of color but he still looks handsome. But she felt somewhat uncomfortable but don't know why, she just ignored the feeling and asked him “ What is your name?”
He felt somewhat surprised by the question and didn't know how to answer… “Well…umm its
Yamato.”
“ Well nice meeting you Yamato, and I'm really thankful for what you did! You helped me even though you know you'll get in trouble. Thank you!” she then raised her right hands and puts it in front of his face.
“Oh no she wants to shake with me! What am I gonna do!” Then suddenly they where interrupted when the teacher then said “ Again class sorry for the interruption but again you have a new classmate, you can come in now”
Then a boy entered the room, which made Sakura somewhat uncomfortable “ The same feeling as Yamato, but why!?… then she felt his gaze on her which made her froze on her seat. Not only she was reacted to his presence but also everybody; the girls were already admiring him. While the boys look at him with envy.
“ Pls. Introduce yourself”
The boy nods then says “ Hello everybody my name is Takeshi Tsuzuhara, I'm 16 years old. It's nice to meet you all!” then he bows.
“Well nice meeting you Takeshi, you are welcome to ask any questions to your classmate. You may sit there next to Sakura” (then points to where Sakura was sitting)
He then stared at her, which made her feel more uncomfortable then he said to himself “Finally!”
As he walks pass by it made all the girls want fall beneath him and boys want to crush him with envy, he then sat beside Sakura. She then looked up to him, which was then returned with a big smile.
“Hello Takeshi, nice meeting you” she then suddenly said
“ This is my friend Yamato.” Yamato then gives a wave to him.
Then Sakura noticed that they have the same color of eyes……..
Her thoughts were interrupted when the teacher suddenly spoke “ This year is a New Year for us, as
Everyone or I may say the old students may know, We have many new faces in our class. I hope
That all of you will treat them well and get along with them. That's is all, you can do whatever you want since it still the first day in the remaining 10min.”
Sakura was already sighing since she was really tired of all the running this morning when suddenly Takeshi said, “ So you're the famous Sakura Kinomoto, I've never thought that you would go to a school like this. My names Takeshi, its really nice meeting you.” then gives a wide smile, which made Sakura blush a little(very little).
He is really handsome though, has a nice silver hair and a hairstyle like Hero in TVXQ, he has golden eyes, which were like gold with a slight shade of brown. He has a very white skin even whiter than hers. His eyes are really like Yamato…”Are like Yamato!” she though, shocked of a near resemblance between them. She never noticed this…but just act like nothing.
“Well its also nice meeting you Takeshi!” then gives a smile back.
“ Aren't you afraid that people will mob you when you go to this kind of school?!” he asked
“ No not really coz I'm already used to this things and it serves as an exercise for me.” Then gives a smile
“Hmm you're a strong one!” he said softly
“ Huh… what was that?” she asked
“Oh nothing!” he suddenly said
After class was over it was already lunch, and Sakura was already finished eating including Takeshi and Yamato. “Yamato, why don't you show us around the school if you don't mind. Pls.!” said Sakura
“Yes, I would really like to see the whole school.” Takeshi suddenly said
Yamato agreed, he toured them around the campus, to the gym, the swimming pool, the music room, the Home economics room, art room and science lab. There last stop was the field, “ This is the part of the campus where most activities are held. We also celebrate festivals in this area.”
Sakura was really intrigued by the school since she has never been to a school since she's only home schooled.
“ Wow, this is so amazing. I never though this school could be so big!”
But suddenly she felt unusual, “Shhh…I think something's here!”
“Darn!” which made her turn her head to the direction where she heard.
“What's wrong Sakura? Do you hear something?!” Yamato confusedly asked.
Then she smelled… Powder!? Then realized that it was sleeping powder.
“(Feeling dizzy & yawning) Sakura (yawns) what's the matter? (Yawn)” then Yamato fell to the ground.
“Yamato!, wake up! Wake up!” Then followed Takeshi “Oh no! not you too, Takeshi!!! Wake up! Yamato!!” then a figure walked behind here which quickly made her stand up and turn around, but couldn't see clearly because of the dizziness she was experiencing. “ Well princess, it's nice finally meeting you. Well it seems that the sleeping powder is affecting you little by little!. My you're a strong girl, but you won't stay conscious for awhile. So I'll make this quick, you better watch your back!” then suddenly disappears because Sakura was already unconscious. “Sleep tight princess!”
 
Then Sakura woke up… “Huh… was it just a dream! No can't be!” then she looked at her surrounding and noticed that she wasn't in the field anymore, she was already inside the classroom. “Sakura, are you ok!” Yamato and Takeshi asked, both looking concerned. “Yes, I'm ok!, but what happened?”
“Well… I actually don't know, when I woke up the three of us were already on the ground!”
Then suddenly someone knocked on the door which made them turn their heads to the door, “Sakura are you there!” then open's the door.
“Kuya Yue!” then Yue approaches here and hugs her. “Come on, let's go home!.” But suddenly stops to look at the two boys who were with her, but what really caught his eyes was Takeshi who was also staring at him back. “Come on, lets go!”, Sakura waved at her new friends and was a bit confused of the sudden appearance of her Kuya. Then they went outside to ride Yue's car, while the two boys looked at them from above the building.
“Finally, we found them. Once we get them they will never refuse to hand over heaven!”
“Father will be so excited to hear this, but why don't we get them now!”
“Wait!, my dear brother. The time will come when we will get them. First we should toy with them a bit”
“Here we go again…. Your bloodlust is taking over you again!'' he said mockingly
“Shut up!” he snarled angrily
 
A/N: Well there, my second chapter. Hope you liked it, Please review because I'm really needing reviews right now. Pls. Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top. But please don't hurt me!