Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different people ❯ Trouble ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Different People
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Card Captor Sakura, so pls! Don't sue me! Some of the characters are just made up, so don't think that I stole it.
 
Recall:
 
“Finally, we found them. Once we get them they will never refuse to hand over heaven!”
“Father will be so excited to hear this, but why don't we get them now!”
“Wait! my dear brother. The time will come when we will get them. First we should toy with them a bit”
“Here we go again…. Your bloodlust is taking over you again!'' he said mockingly
“Shut up!” he snarled angrily
 
End of recall…
 
Chapter 3: Trouble
 
Yue and Sakura arrived in there house, Sakura was still confused about the one that happened in the field and Yue's sudden appearance when she specifically said that she would like to go home by herself.
 
“Kuya! Why did you fetch me from school when I said that I'm going home alone!” Sakura said angrily
“I didn't want you to be mob by people again!”
Sakura was surprised “How did he know I was mob?” she asked to herself then asks “ How did you know I was mobbed Kuya Yue?”
Yue was taken by the words “Errgh..Ahh.. Umm I saw it in the newspaper!” He quickly said then of course poofed a newspaper behind his back and showed it to her. Sakura was still not satisfied with his answers “Are you really sure Kuya?!” she asked curiously
“Well of course I am! (Darn it! First time I ever lied to her, the king would have punished me because of saying that. But when am I gonna say it to her…when..)” Yue was lost in his own thought while Sakura went up to her room to change. After they had supper, Sakura was already getting ready for bed when she remembered what happened to her in the field
 
Recall:
“You better watch your back!”
End of recall…
“ The voice seems so familiar, but why can't I remember much of what happened?!…. Urrghh” then she went to sleep.
The next day…
 
“Kuya I'm getting ready for school!” she shouted
“No you're not, your going to have an interview today, did you forget about it?!”
“But! But!” she said persuasively
“ No! This interview is very important and the media expects you to be there on time.”
Sakura was really disappointed not going to school and went to her room to change her attire; she came down wearing a skirt, boots that were up to her knees. T-shirt that was stooped with a coat
“Kuya, I'm done!” “Ok then, let's go!”
During their drive, Yue was already battling against himself whether to tell her or not, “ She'll eventually find it out someway, well she almost did! If I hadn't come up with that stupid lie!”
He was interrupted by his thought when Sakura said `Kuya, are we there yet?'
He answered back “ No, but just a few more miles and will be there” obviously Sakura was getting bored, “If I were in school right now, me, Yamato & Takeshi would have been having fun right now. Hmph.. this is so not fun!” she thought to herself.
Then they arrived, for the whole morning she did an interview, even though she got really bored she still kept her poise. It was already lunch time and the interview was over. Sakura was taking a stroll around the place when, she noticed that something was not right. She stopped to look at her surroundings but nobody was there, she just shrugged the thought and continued walking thinking that it was just her imagination..
 
When suddenly an arrow shot her on the side of her arm, which caused her to gasp in pain or as she thinks so. The miracle thing was it didn't hurt one bit, she looked at her wound and saw that it vanished.
“ What's this! Why doesn't it hurt, its supposed to hurt?! But...wh..”(she's has experienced this before but her wounds didn't quickly heal like now, it wouldtake about 1-5 hours, 5 hours tops it!)
 
Then a voice spoke “We warned you to watch your back…princess!”, “Whose there!” she demanded, her heart was already beating fast that she herself couldn't keep up with the pace. Then from out of nowhere Yue jump out and covered Sakura. “Kuya Yue!” she was shocked, and was feeling a bit confused because of the sudden happenings. “ Kuya Yue was happening!” she was now really confused as what's happening.
“Just stay behind my back and keep quiet!” “But Kuya nobody's there…tell me what's really happening!”
Then suddenly dozens of arrows flew out to them, then Yue uses a shield to protect them. Which made Sakura confused and shocked, “How could Kuya Yue do that! Is he a magician!?” (lol, she's still a child of course)
Then Yue carried her up and jumped out of the area to an abandoned building to hide, Now Sakura was already staring blankly in space in what happened to them and how they almost became shooting targets. Yue was looking at her waiting for her to just say something but he couldn't take the silence so.. “Sakura…!”, “Kuya Yue…!” they spoke at the same time. “Kuya Yue, how did you do that!” with just that question he was silenced, he didn't know what to say or what to do, bec. if he say's it maybe she'll just laugh at it or hate him for not telling. “But she has the right to know”he thought to himself, he didn't know how to say it. He was afraid but theres nothing much he cand do. She has known what she is (a little) so he decide to himself to tell her (there's not much he can do anymore)“Sakura, would you believe me if you and I are Gods!”, Sakura what quite confuse but though of it as somewhat funny, “What are you saying Kuya Yue?!” she asked confusingly. “Give me your hand!” he requested her, she was wondering, what would her hand have to do with all of this?!. But she just gave her hand to see what will happened, Yue was holding her hand then a strange light emitted from his hands which made Sakura more shocked, then suddenly a symbol appearded in her hands. Which made her frightened and took her hand away from his grasp then she asked “What was that! What did you do to my hand!?” Sakura was now confused than ever, she was now thinking that this was all a prank to make her look like a fool on T.V, or maybe Yue was only toying with her. She was going to say something when an arrow shot from above, with Yue's quick skill he was able to grasp one that was almost gonna hit Sakura. Then grabbed her and made a run. ( He can't use his amazing powers yet coz. That would make Sakura more and more suspicious)
“Run while you can!”
“Uhh…there you go again, you know what your just like father. Thirsting for blood and fear!”
“Do not compare me with that loathsome man!”
He then sighs and continues to shoot at Sakura and Yue…
 
“Kuya Yue, why don't we stop running please! I'm really getting tired.” But he didin't listen to her,all he did was run just to get Sakura to a safe place. But Sakura couldn't take it anymore… so she stopped and pulled her hand from his grasp, then suddenly and arrow was then shot at her, she thought she was gonna die (even though she wont) but the arrow just merely inches from her face and exploded into confetti. She then fell to the ground and sat there staring blankly into space. She was terrified and confused, she was awoken when a thunderous laugh was heard, “We will meet again princess!” was all that's heard after the thunderous laugh. Yue ran to Sakura to comfort her but she didn't want it. She was there sitting on the ground staring blankly into space, her face shocked and terrified. Tears then shot out of her face but she never move even shouted or say something, she only stared.
 
 
A/N:
There finish chapter 3, Pls.. give me reviews I'm really needing one. I can't write properly without them. Pls. Pretty pls!