Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different people ❯ The third encounter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Two Different People
 
A/N: Hi there every one, I'm back and my mind's albl freshen up, wow I never updated in….what!!! 10 months, sorry if I never updated school was in the way and now it's summertime! ^__^ My fic. may not be the most popular but I really love to write, So pls. Asking you minna-sama pls. Review either it maybe positive or negative I dnt. care...at least I know ur point of view so that I can improve more! neh!
So on with story…
 
 
Disclaimer: Do u think I'm rich! Look at this face of mine >(. You can sue me all you want, I still dnt have money to give. Got that…huh no erase that, just pls. Dnt sue me. I'm only a writer who wants to explore his/her imagination through writing! OK!
 
 
 
Recall:
 
“Kuya Yue, why don't we stop running please! I'm really getting tired.” But he didn't listen to her; all he did was run just to get Sakura to a safe place. But Sakura couldn't take it anymore… so she stopped and pulled her hand from his grasp, then suddenly and arrow was then shot at her, she thought she was gonna die (even though she wont) but the arrow just merely inches from her face and exploded into confetti. She then fell to the ground and sat there staring blankly into space. She was terrified and confused, she was awoken when a thunderous laugh was heard, and “We will meet again princess” was all that's heard after the thunderous laugh. Yue ran to Sakura to comfort her but she didn't want it. She was there sitting on the ground staring blankly into space, her face shocked and terrified. Tears then shot out of her face but she never move even shouted or say something, she only stared.
 
 
Chapter 4: The third encounter!
 
 
 
Sakura was confused & scared but her face didn't show it, she looked like a lifeless person, a person without a soul. Yue just stared at her waiting for any movement from her, he felt guilty and hurt…seeing her like this.
“ She must be really mad at me by now!” he told himself
Then Sakura said “Kuya Yue…Let's go home!” which made him startled… “Ah, ok let me get a taxi first!” then Yue called for the taxi.
The taxi arrived, they got inside. There was a deafening silence between them, Sakura just stared outside the window. Her head was blank… she didn't know what to think at the moment while Yue on the other hand was thinking of what to do when they would get home, he was confused on what he would say to her. And how he was gonna explain about what happened earlier that afternoon.
 
Then after a few minutes they arrived at their house, Sakura was the first to get off and rushed inside the house. Yue was still paying the taxi driver and then went after her, when he got inside the house. The lights were still turned off; he switched it on and found Sakura still staring blankly in space. He was getting tired of her silence and said in a stern voice “ So you'll just gonna go silent on me…” she didn't even bother to look at him when he said that, she just stared at the floor. But Yue was getting really tired so he went up to her and grabbed her chin so she could face him. At that moment tears fell from her eyes again, she suddenly embraced him and cried her heart out. Yue was a bit startled but then comforted her with simple gesture of rubbing her back and saying, “ There, there… it's alright!” over and over again
 
Sakura cried herself to sleep, Yue then carried her to her room. He placed her gently on the bed; he looked at her and pondered in his mind what he would tell her tomorrow.
“Ahhh.. there's no use thinking it over if I don't get some sleep”. He then gave Sakura a peck on the cheek and bid her good night, he too then went to his room to get some sleep.
 
Then it was morning, Sakura woke up with a terrible headache. She didn't bother her alarm clock that's gone wild with the ringing, she was still thinking about what happened yesterday, “Was it just a dream…or.” she was cut of in her thoughts when she remembered that she had school today. She rushed to her bathroom and took a bath and dressed up quickly, when she looked at her alarm clock she was running late. After that she came running downstairs, Yue was preparing their food when Sakura suddenly bursts in the kitchen and says “Good morning Kuya Yue!” she then takes two pieces of bread when Yue suddenly says “Hey don't forget your lunch!”
“Oh yeah almost forgot!” she then went back to get it and suddenly gave a goodbye hug.
 
He was kinda startled but that's how Sakura is, when facing trouble she still acts cheerfully `I'll just tell her when she comes home from school, Let this day be a test for her' he thought to himself.
 
*******
Sakura was now roller bladding as fast as she could, “Oh no! 20 min. left I have to take a shortcut!” she then turned at a corner when suddenly she bumped into a bicycle. She fell hard on the ground, “Itai! That hurts!”.
“Oh no! I'm really sorry, are you hurt!?” the person then asked.
 
“No it's Ok, it's my fault I wasn't looking at where I'm going! (owww!)” she replied
 
“Here let me help you!” the person then offered his/her hand (f.y.i she wasn't looking up so she doesn't know who the person is!) to Sakura.
 
Sakura then took the hand and looked and saw that it was Takeshi…
“I'm really sorry about that Sakura I really didn't mean it!(then gives her a concerned smile)”
 
“No it's really my fault, I wasn't looking… how clumsy of me! Hehehe!” She then looked at her watched and notice that there was 10 min. left.
 
“Oh were gonna be late…I'm sorry Takeshi but I have to be going now!” she was gonna start to go when
Takeshi stopped her
 
“You know it's much more faster if you ride on my bike!” he offered
 
“Ahhh…” `But I'm not used to riding bikes' she thought to herself.
 
“Come on, we'll be wasting more time if we stand here.” He said with a smile
 
Sakura was kinda shy but she accepted the offer, Takeshi was peddling as fast as he could. They were nearing the school, the teacher was already closing the gate and the principal was already counting 10 to 1 back wards “10….9….8…!”
 
“Oh were not gonna make it!” she said worriedly
 
“Don't worry, we will!” he said confirmly
 
“3…..2….1”
 
Takeshi was breathing hard, “I…t..old…you we…would make..i..t!(breathing fast)”
 
“You 2 were almost tardy, at least you made it” The teacher suddenly told them
 
“Hey Takeshi, you ok! I'm really thank you for what you've done” Sakura said
“No problem…it's my pleasure! Come on let's go to class or were gonna get more tardy!”
 
Then they ran to class as fast as they could.
They then open the door and saw that the teacher wasn't their
 
“Ok...I'm...glad...we made...it!” Sakura said
 
“Ya!...the tea…cher...isn't here…yet!(breathing fast) Come on let's go to our seats”
 
It was good timing when they went to their seats since the teacher suddenly arrived.
“Ok class, quiet down were gonna start class, For our first lesson were gonna….”
 
Sakura was yet again staring into space, she was still thinking about yesterday…
 
“Was it all just a dream or.…nah it can't be real. Kuya Yue couldn't do such a thing or was I hallucinating from too much stress (sigh)… my life is getting weirder and weirder with each passing moment!!”
 
With one last sigh she directed her attention to her teacher and continued taking notes.
 
After class…(which was by the way already lunch)
 
Sakura went to the back of the school and watched as the cherry blossoms falls from the tree ever so smoothly. She loved the cherry blossom tree, whenever she watches it…its as if her mind is at ease. She stayed at the bench just below the tree and at her lunch while enjoying the view of the cherry blossom.
 
“(Sigh) If only mom was here to watch with me….. I always enjoy it whenever we went to cherry blossom park!”
 
****************
recall…..
 
“hahahaha….Mom come on, come on hurry hurry! Ahahahah!”
 
“Sakura slow down or your gonna fall”
 
(And she did fall) “Sniff..sniff….( in the verge of tears)”
 
“See….I told you so, look you have a boo-boo on your knee. Come here and I'll wrap it with a hankie!”
 
Sakura was already crying as she approached her mother…
 
“Come on…don't cry…look…”
 
Then Sakura looked at where her mother was pointing…
 
“See… the cherry blossoms are falling…which means that they are happy”
 
Then Sakura stopped crying and listened to her mother…
 
“The cherry blossoms…are happy…happy that it gives beauty to the world…it always looks beautiful that people who look at it are also happy.(Then looks at Sakura) So remember this…whenever your sad…always look at the cherry blossom…understand Sakura!”
 
Sakura stopped crying and nodded happily….
 
“Hahahaha…but I don't need to look at the cherry blossom. Because…I…have you…Sakura!”
 
end of recall…
*******************
 
 
Sakura smiled at the thought of remembering her mom again…
 
“Well.. I better go inside now!”
 
But then suddenly…Sakura felt that she couldn't move at all. She struggled to stand up again…but still couldn't move at all!
 
“What's wrong! Why can't I move…”
 
Then suddenly she heard a thunderous laugh just above her…she looked up and again, saw a dark figure…
 
“It's nice…to see you again…Hime-sama! Or should I call you…Sakura!?”
 
“Who are you…and…what have you done to me!!!”
 
Sakura couldn't see clearly, she tried so hard to get her vision straight but failed miserably..
 
“Nothing reall…I just froze you on the spot…that's all! Hmmmm got a problem with your eyes…. Don't worry. I just sprinkled some powder in the wind…it will wear of in a while”
 
Sakura was still struggling to get up and get her vision cleared…
 
“What's your purpose of doing this to me!!”
 
“Well…nothing really…it's just fun to see you suffer! But really…would I let you go off that easily after our first encounter!'
 
“S-Soo y-you're the one w-who attacked us…with my friends!!”
 
“I wouldn't consider it an attack…but a warning! But with you on your brother….hmm….hahahaha…it was really enjoyable to see you hide…Like a mice!”
 
By now Sakura was soo mad that she tried soo hard to get herself free…
 
“Don't strain yourself Hime-sama…you'll never break free from the spell. Until I say so!”
 
Then Sakura felt that the dark figure was somewhat infront of her… he took hold of her chin…darted her face towards his. But even though they were that close… she still couldn't see him.
 
“This is my last warning…for you princess…you watch yourself, you hear!”
 
Then suddenly…
 
To be continued…….
 
A/N: hehehehe…after 10 months…. I have come up with this story!! Finally… a sigh of relief for me. I hope that you will review..PWLSS co'z I'm really needing one. PweTty PweTty Pwsss WiD suGar on ToP!!! At least YoU can give me one review… but I would be happy if it would be two. I know my summary sucks and because of it…my story seems boring!! But I really love to write fictional so PWSSS!! GIVE ME REVIEW…HAVE MERCY!! And also wish me good luck with my grades in math and chemistry co'z I'm really needing all the help I can get to pass these 2 subjects!! Sayonara minna-sama!^_*