Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Two Heart Combine ❯ Shopping plan ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Heart Combine

By Net

Chapter 10

Syaoran stood alone in a dark room. He couldn't see anything but a totally darkness. Then suddenly, a dozen of the silver sphere shape thing appeared out of nowhere from the darkness. They floated around him, he can hear the humble sound came out of them. Syaoran activated his light saber and onto his fighting stance. The sphere shape things started to move slowly around him, then, after a few seconds they began to move faster and faster and each of them had moved to different direction around him. Suddenly, without any warning, all of the silver spheres shoot red laser beam at Syaoran from all direction. Without moving from where he was standing, Syaoran blocked all the beams with his light saber and cut all the spheres into pieces within a split second. Seconds later the light was up revealed the metal pieces that lied all over the floor.

"LEVEL 6 CLEARED. RECORD TIME 1:05 MINUITS"

"That was great Syaoran." Mark's voice came out of the speaker. "That was the new record."

"Thanks." Said Syaoran, looked up to the control room front above him where Mark and his crew were. "Let's go to the next level."

"You got it." Mark keys the data in to the computer and the light in the room went down again.

Suddenly the control room's door opened, walked in Touya,Sakura,Meirin and Tomoyo.

"How was him?" Asked Touya looking in to the dark room where Syaoran was in.

"He's past level 6 already." Replied the Sub-commander. "With the new record of 1:05 min. Beaten your old record about 20 seconds."

"Really? Hmm…" Said Touya, stroking his chin.

Mark then turned to the girls. "And how about you're training Sakura? Improve?"

"Even more than the word improve can describe that. Now, she beat me 2 out of 5." Said Meirin.

"2 out of 5!? From you?" Exclaimed Mark. "Wow! That's not bad at all."

"Yeah! And I got it all with my camera!" Tomoyo's eyes sparking as she brought her V.D.O. camera up.

"Well…, it's just a fluke." Said Sakura, stammered.

"What are you talking about? There's no fluke against Meirin. And you just start practicing only for two weeks. You must have some kind of gift within you. "

"Yeah. You should be proud of that because there's no one except Commander that can beat me in hand-to-hand combat training " Added Meirin.

Sakura was about to say something but interrupted by the sound from the speaker.

"LEVEL 7 CLEARED. RECORD TIME 3:27 MINUITS"

"He cleared level 7 already!" Exclaimed Mark, surprised.

"Really?"

"Let me see!"

The girls approach the control room's window, wanted to see what happen inside. As the girls were busy observing the training room, Mark tapped on Touya's shoulder making him to turn around.

"Can I talked to you later?" Asked Mark.

"Of course." Replied Touya.

**************************

Mean whiled at Ganda city's airport. A private plane had landed couple of minutes ago and now the plane's door had opened and the people inside walked out. There were four of them. One was a boy around 15 years old. He had dark blue hair and dark blue eyes with eyeglasses on his face. Walked behind him was a woman, her long brown hair tossed by the wind. The others two had walked out of the plane at the same time. One was a woman with a long red hair and ruby red eyes, She's in a red dress. Walked by her side was a man. He had short gray hair with eyeglasses on his face. On their shoulder were two stuff toys (?) On the gray hair's man shoulder was a yellow teddy bear with two tiny wings and the other was on the red hair woman's shoulder. This one was more like a black cat with butter fly wings on it's back. Strangely, those stuff animal's tails were looked like it moved once in a whiled.

"Owwwww…. That was a real long flight. All my muscle was ached right now" Said the red hair woman whiled twisted her body to relief from the muscle strain caused by sitting in the plain for several hours.

"That's because your body was not used to the long trip, Nakuru." Said the gray hair man.

"Yeah..right. I'm not the go-out type like you, Yukito." Replied the red hair woman.

The brown hair woman grinned at the two behinds her then turned to the boy in front of her. "We're here now. What are we going to do next, Eriol?"

"First, we'll go into the city looking for where we're gonna stay in. Then we start searching for their place." Said the boy.

"Have it your way." Replied the brown hair woman then turn to the people behind her. "Ok you guys. We're going to town."

"Alright." Replied both of them in unison. Then Nakuru turned to the stuff toy on her shoulder. "Stay perfectly still while we're in the city, ok?" The stuff animal seems like it gave her a little nod. Then she turned to the other stuff toy on Yukito's shoulder. "And you too. If you make any trouble I'll stuff you in my bag and won't let you out until we get to the hotel. Get it?" There was a scowl came out from the stuff toy before it gave her a little nod as well.

"Good."

**************************

Syaoran walked out from the bathroom with a towel cover his lower. He opened the locker to get his stuff but before he could put on his cloth the changing room's door was pushed open. It was Sakura.

"Syaoran are you free for this………." Sakura was about to finished her sentence but was cut by what she saw before her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." She screamed whiled cover her eyes with her palm whiled Syaoran quickly hide behind the locker. Their faces look like nothing but a rotten tomato.

"Wha-What is it, Sakura? Why don't you knock the door first before you come in? Asked Syaoran, stammered. Still blushing furiously

"Sor-Sorry. I thought you're finished. So I'm….." Replied Sakura, turned her back to him.

"Alright, I got it." Said Syaoran then asked her again. " What do you want to asked me anyway?"

"I just want to ask you that are you free this afternoon? Because Meirin, Tomoyo and I were thinking about go shopping in the cities so I decide to ask you if you may want to go with us." Replied Sakura.

"Ok, I'll go with you but now would you please excuse me for a minute so I could put on my cloth. Said Syaoran from where he's hiding.

"Ok, then I'll wait for you out side." Replied Sakura as she slowly opened the door and walked out quietly.

As he saw that Sakura was leaving. Syaoan make a sign in relief. "She's never change." Then he started putting on his cloth.

**************************

In Touya's office, where's Touya and Mark were discussed.

"Did you hear something?" Asked Touya.

"What?"

"I think I heard someone screaming but it now stopped."

"I didn't hear anything?" Said Mark.

"I might be just thinking. Anyway, what did you say? Before I interrupted you."

"I said I have a bad feeling about what happen lately." Replied Mark.

"What is it?" Asked Touya.

"You know, like what you told me about someone in high rank military had planed up against the Emperor. Are you sure about that?"

"I heard it with my own ears. From a guy who claimed to be an Emperor's head bodyguard." Replied Touya

"Because since then, the military had act strangely. It was too quiet, no movement at all, like they waiting for something."

"Yeah. That was really strange." Add Touya.

"I think that something big was about to happen but I don't know how big is it." Said Mark, his face was serious.

**************************

At the same time. There was a speeder landed on an empty field outside Ganda city. There were group of men dress in all black came down from it. The one who seems to be the leader had long black hair, which he tied it in to a horsetail at the back of his head. They stood there watching the city for a whiled before they start walking to the city.

To be continued next chapter.

Author's note.

Sorry for being late, all my dear reader. I had cough cold and have a fever so I have to wait until I get well enough so I could continue writing this story. From the next chapter on this story will start to get into action after I used the last few chapters to prepare. For this chapter I had to rewrite almost all of it because the first version of it was not too good so I decide to rewrite it. And, like I said every single time I write my Author's note. Please Review! I really need it.!!