Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Two Heart Combine ❯ Unexpected guest ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Heart Combine

By Net

Chapter 11

"This one was so cute!"

"Hey! Take a look at this one! Is it suits with me?"

Syaoran,Sakura,Tomoyo,Meirin and Touya walked along the crowed street of Ganda City. The girls were so excited as they walked around the street, looking for goods and products that were stored all over the street.

"They're so excited. Huh?" Said Syaoran, looking at the girls.

"Let them do what they want. They had been stuck in the base for weeks." Replied Touya.

"Actually, I ever thought that you would agreed to come with us when they asked you." Said Syaoran, putting his hand on the back of his head.

"Well, I'm free at the time and I want to go check up with our agent in the city too." Said Touya, lower his voice to almost whisper, just for Syaoran's ear only.

"Agent?" Replied Syaoran, a little confused on his face as he too lower his voice.

"Yes, since we're live in this city. It's obvious that we would have someone to look up for the things that happen in the city for us."

"I see. And where do we find them. There must be many of them right?"

"Yeah. I met five of them already."

Syaoran's widen in surprised as he heard that. "But I haven't seen you talked to anyone but us since we went out from the base!?"

"That's the idea. We' don't want anybody to know about us so we used the secret code to communicated to the agents that we have like hand sign, nod, raise the eye brows, blinking, etc. With these code we can communicate with out even to say a word to each other. For an example, like if they raised they're left eye brow that's mean they don't have anything important to tell us. But if they raise they're right eye brow that means they have an important thing to tell us and we will go to the place that we assign to get the detail of that story."

"I see." Whispered Syaoran, amazed by the new information he just got.

Their conversation was interrupted by a call from the green eye girl.

"Syaoran!" Bawled Sakura whiled jogged to where Syaoran and Touya were talking.

"What is it Sakura?" Asked Syaoran.

"I found a shop that sale the equipment for plane, I think you might want to take a look at it."

"Really?" Replied Syaoran his eye widens in delighted. "Where is it? Can you lead me to that shop?"

"Of course. You just follow me and I will lead you there." Said Sakura then turned to Touya. "Are you gonna come with us? There might be something that you interested too."

"Thanks for asking me but I think I want to walked around here some more. I will catch you guys later."

"Alright, the shop we're going to is on the next block, second to the left."

"I got it." Touya gave her a warm smiled as he replied.

Sakura smiled back at him then grabbed Syaoran's arm as the two teens began to walk off.

"Why you seems to be so fond with him lately? I saw you hanging around with quiet often." Asked Syaoran.

"Well, may be because when I'm with him I feel warm and safe. And the other thing is…." She paused as she smiled to herself. "I feel familiar to him like I knew him long ago. I don't know why either."

Syaoran frown a little as he heard what the girl said. He tried to hide it but Sakura already saw it. She patted his shoulder. "Don't worry. It's just think of him as my brother. You don't have to be jealous for that."

"I'm not jealous!" Syaoran retorted, turned away from her, his face reddens as he blushed a little.

Sakura giggled as she slip her arm around his and began to walked together.

Back there, Touya looked after the young couple as they walked away. <More time I spend with her more her remind me about my sister. I wonder if she's really my sister, how good it's gonna be.> Touya stopped his thinking as he walked into the near by alley where's less people than the main road. He walked deep into the alley until he sure that there's nobody around, he stopped. "You're better showed yourself, I heard you a mile away."

A footstep makes itself heard from behind him. "I'm glad that your sense is still good as it was, Touya."

Touya startled as he realized that the voiced sound familiar to him. He quickly turned back to face the owner of the voice. It was a man with the long black hair, which he tied it in to a horsetail at the back of his head. He dressed all black. His hands also wearing the black glove. He seems to be in mid-20 at most.

"You!?"

"What's the matter Touya? You're not happy to see your old friend again?" Said the man, with a mocking grin on his face.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have some business to do here but don't worry it has noting to do with you unless you get yourself into it so I want you to stay out of it for the good of both of us."

"What is that "business" you're talking about?"

"I can't tell you that."

"And if I'm not follow you "warning" what're you gonna do? " Asked Touya looked into the man's eyes whiled reaching for the gun he kept in his pocket.

As he knew what Touya was thinking the man jumped up to the balcony of the near by building and jump up again sending himself to the roof of the building. "I have no intend to fight with you now, but I want you do as I said for your own good."

"What is your business here?" Shouted Touya. "Answer me Li Shengron!!"

"You will find out sooner or later." Replied the man as he walked out of Touya's sight, leaving Touya alone in that empty alley.

To be continue next chapter.

"Li Shengron"!? I will explain this later but what I can tell you for now is he has an important role later in this story. This chapter came out late due to my writer's block problem. I hope next chapter will come out soon by next week (I hope) Please give me a review to let me know what's you thinking and what do you want me to do in this story and I will do it if I can.