Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds ❯ Meeting the angel, meeting the demon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Two Kinds

The setting sun begins go down for its rest, cherry blossoms flowing through the wind to add onto the scenery's beauty as if it just turned into heaven. A young man with wings looks down at this wondrous site from above and smiled, "How beautiful. its just so peaceful down there." He always loved to gaze from the heavens just to think and relax. As he admired this astonishing vista of Tomoeda, something caught his eye, which seemed to have made the landscape of this little town just perfect, a beautiful young woman just about the same age as he was. She relaxes onto a bench next to a great big sakura (cherry blossom) tree, with her soft auburn hair flowing into the wind. She looked so innocent with her bright emerald eyes glistening in the scenery. The handsome angel blushed at the exquisite site; he especially loved the delicate lips of the young woman, which had formed such a sweet smile. As he was gazing nonstop for quite some time, a tap came upon his shoulder which startled him a bit, he even jumped, "Oh. it's just you Tomoyo, you scared me."
He went to look back at he was observing, but the young flower was gone, he was very disappointed. "So, what were you staring at Syaoran? You seem to be enjoying it." It was another young lady with long gentle-flowing ebony hair and wings, she was beautiful, however, to the angel boy, she nor any other woman could compare to the one 'angel' he just saw. She giggled as she saw Syaoran blush a tint of red and knew that right away it had to be a girl. She looked over Syaoran's shoulder to have a look of Syaoran's little 'angel', but instead of seeing such beauty, she became horror struck, "What ha. happened??"
Syaoran was confused and turned back. His eyes widened and in a flash he flew straight down to earth, to Tomoeda. The once beautiful sakura tree that held out tall became shattered and burned. The wind suddenly became harsh, carrying burning sakura petals with it. Everybody runs away from the unexpected event. Syaoran turned into his human form and right away went to get some water to put out the fire. It took some time for the fire to burn out, since it spread out pretty fast. Now, all that's left is a park without any life. Everybody stunned of what had just happened, not knowing what had caused such catastrophe. Syaoran waited until everybody had left for home, so that he could get started using a little magic to help out Mother Nature with it's coming to life once again.
Syaoran's heart sank, for how such an incident can be so sudden, not so long ago that this bare ground use to be filled with life, he sighed, "What could have caused this?" Without knowing, at the exact same moment, the same girl from before was walking down the street not so far, her hair blowing in the wind. She turned back at the direction she came from, still with that same smile, and caught a falling sakura petal into her palm. She made a little giggle, seeing as the little petal begins to burn and blew it away. She turned back and walked away, giggling as she did. However, as of everybody being busy, having fright burn within their soul, nobody notices the young woman suddenly disappearing out of thin air

~ Somewhere ~

As the setting changes, the young lady came to a place where cries of lost souls could be heard from all directions. Not so far away there was a river of blood and souls, a reign of fire full of torture for all the newcomers, all in all, everything that could be seen was full of pain and evil. Putting this together, she was in hell.no. she was home, "Hey there Sakura, back so soon." A young man, just a bit taller then Sakura with blue hair, the color if the dark of night, and glasses, which had framed his sapphire eyes with such a delicate touch yet still holds a fierceness inside as well. He came behind her and slowly put her into an embrace, giving her butterfly kisses up her neck, however, she pushed him away hard (hey he's a demon. what else.).
"Eriol. you should know by now. that 'nobody' touches me unless I allow them to."
"Oo. such an attitude from such a little devil hmm. anyways, how was hell up above?"
"Why should I tell you? If you really want to know, you go ahead and find out for yourself."
"Sakura-chan. why are you always so harsh to me?" The blue-haired devil grabbed both of Sakura's hands tightly, so tight that it was hard for her to get away, no matter the pain and embarrassment, she held out an emotionless face. Then, he snickered evilly as he let his tongue slide down her neck. Holding both of her wrists with one hand, and using his free hand to go up her shirt. Sakura, she was cornered with her back to a wall, she did the only thing she could think of was to try and burn the other devil. However, of course. how can fire harm a devil in the first place. So she was stuck into his grasp, until.
"Eriol enough. let go of her."Eriol stopped and took a look at the tall dark figure whom had ceased his having of fun.
He snickered, "Why Should? I mean, when did you start to even care about her?" He held a tighter grip on Sakura's arm and kissed it's palm. The tall man glared a death glare towards the young devil,
"Since never. I have an errand for her." Eriol took another look at the tall man and noticed that he was serious. This gave Sakura the chance to get away since the grip was getting weak. She elbowed the young demon right at the stomach (or so, maybe a little lower?). As she got her advantage of him crouching on the floor to keep all the pain within, she quickly lifted her leg up so high, it seemed she was doing the splits in the air. While she was about to finish all the steps to her amazing drop kick, she was stopped, "Sakura come. now."
She finished her little routine, now with Eriol onto the floor trying hard to get up, she soon followed, "What do you want big bro?"
"I saw what you did today, very nice." even though a compliment, he didn't sound at all impressed. He was tall, with dark that gave his image that can terrorize a person with his gaze and his hair was no different.
"Thanks, but I was just bored."
"Whatever. Did you notice an angel that came down to put out your little gag afterwards?" He halted in front of his little monster of a sister, yet his back still turned to her.
"What the hell are you talking about?" Sakura said confused and surprised.
"I mean an angel came down and put out your little game, he renewed all the life that you supposedly taken away." the older devil explained at such a serious matter and tone, anger began to rage within him for her carelessness.
"That son of a."
Before Sakura can say anything else, she was interrupted by a lower ranked devil calling for her bigger brother's assistance, "Touya we need you!" Which was a bad idea, since that has broken up the cage that contained Touya's madness within. which is now all out. The poor thing was nearly killed by all the aiming fireballs flying towards him. Good thing that all the devils had a little training, but it was still a bare miss. All the blasts from Touya soon came to a stop.
"Can't you see I'm busy here!?" Touya yelled out furiously, "Let me finish my conversation here! Don't ever interrupt again while I'm talking business!" He soon turned to his young sister, still hearing the other nearly-dead low ranker cursing his head off.
"Why the hell are you telling me this?" Sakura gave a tone of boredom.
"Well, the angel is named Syaoran, he's one of the best I've heard. and you are one of the best here. I believe that you can take him. I want you to take him down."
Sakura snickered, "Whatever, sure, I guess I can have just a little fun, right? Plus, it's getting really boring, nothing is ever a challenge. even though taking down some sissy angel wouldn't be much of a challenge. but still."
"You always think so highly for yourself you know?"
"And your point is?"
"Nothing, just go along little kaijuu, go play with your new found toy. And remember not to keep your guard down"