Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds ❯ Their first encounter... and first connection? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OK... this isn't my best work for I sort of rushed it, since as it's been a loooooooooonnnnnnggggg time since i wrote it... man... SORRY!!! plus, i had sort of writer's block... yea and i'm so busy... (yea yea excuses...)... well HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! My, new years resolution is to finish my stories THIS year... hehe... ttyls~
~ Heaven ~

"Syaoran! Are you alright?"

Syaoran looked up at his dear friend, "Yes, I am fine Tomoyo… No worries," he smiled.

"No worries!? I was worried sick! I'm so glad you are O.K.! And now I can tape you even more… You are so cute!"

The chestnut-haired angel of a man chuckled at his friend and sighed, "For all the time I have known you, you never change… Oh and thank you… Thank God… I wonder how all this happened anyway…"

Tomoyo interrupted with wide-eyes, "I think I know! I bet you it was the doing of that devil girl, Sakura…"

"Tomoyo, you know you shouldn't be pointing fingers at anybody…"Syaoran replied as if a parent speaking to a child.

"But Syaoran! It's true… even some angels that were on watch thought they saw her… So please, promise me, be careful…" her tone became even more serious and worried.

Syaoran was surprised of his dear friend's words, but then smiled and nodded, "Yes, I promise."

That next day, Syaoran wanted to go back to the park to check on everything, "Yes, everything is fine… well, since it's such a beautiful day, I guess I can stay for awhile." Syaoran took a small walk for awhile and then sat on the bench which the woman from the previous day sat on, under the cherry blossom tree. He sighed, then breathed in the scent of nature and smiled. His eyes began to droop from all the magic that has been drained from him, he decided to take a short rest.

Without knowing that Sakura was also there, to go and look for the angel… if he returned, "The criminal always returns to the scene of the crime," she snickered, "well, in this case… it's the good guy being chased…" As time went by, she became restless. The park was deserted, maybe the people were still a bit delusional from the previous event, however why is that little thing to stop from coming? 'Weaklings,' Sakura thought. As she was walking, she spotted a man on a bench not so far away, she was about to walk towards the sleeping man, however something caught her wrist.

"Well looky here… Seems we caught us an angel Max… and a very pretty one at that…"

"Really? Jae, by the way she dresses I wouldn't be surprised if she was the devil's woman… Sexy…" The other man 'Max' pinched Sakura's ass, of which she tried to ignore since as the one 'Jae' still had a hold of her hand. There were three men, more like kids in Sakura's perspective, seemed to be in their late teens. All three also seemed to have come from some type of gang, either that, or they are just wanna-be's.

Sakura frowned, "Let go of me you fucking idiots! Or else…" The guys laughed, one still having a good grip around the demon's wrist. In a distance, Syaoran opened his eyes from all the screaming and yelling. He thought of it as a damsel in distress type of event, and of course, being the angel he is, and meaning this in a literally matter, he ran to where all the commotion was heard. Indeed he saw some gang trying to take advantage of some woman, however what surprised was…

"Or else what?" the boy teen, whom has Sakura in his on grip pulled the beauty closer to him and began to rub her ass.

"Or else you'll never wish you were even alive… yet alone have encountered with the devil herself…" The guys laughed even harder and approached closer to Sakura yelling and waiting for their turn. Sakura glared at them hard and kicked poor Jae where his precious treasures were, he didn't see it coming.

All the guys were shocked, as was Syaoran, as the young boy fell to the ground holding his groin. The rest if the so-called 'gang' of three started to back up, but thought against thinking that some 'woman' shouldn't be hard to handle, yet alone that she was outnumbered. They began to approach her once more, stepping over Jae as he laid on the ground. Sakura smirked and got into a fighting stance. For about five minutes, Syaoran watched the scene with a bit amusement, he would have helped the young woman, but from the look of things, it seemed that the boys were in need of more work then she. If only they weren't the ones who started it, and that fact that the victim was a female, he didn't want to intrude of the little hassle.

"Next time, think again before trying to miss with someone like me!" Sakura yelled. With her back towards Syaoran, he didn't see the glow in her eyes and visible fangs as she glared and hissed at the men, whom ran from fright towards their jeep. Sakura turned a regain her composure, "Damn kids…" Without knowing, one of the boys, 'Max,' took out an object, a gun, and pointed it towards the woman and shot. Everything happened in slow motion, as Syaoran tackled down the unknowing woman, away from the bullet, "What the fuck!?" The shot was heard, the kids laughed as they drove by.

"Are you ok miss?" Syaoran opened his eyes and gazed at the 'angel' below him. Sakura's eyes opened as well, having their eyes locked, amber met emerald (yes, I know that saying is used very frequently). All of a sudden both saw a flash of light:

~ * ~

"Hey!" a young teen with honey-brown hair was running with the wind. A young man, with brown hair seemed a bit older the girl, turned around towards the voice and smiled. He had his arms wide open for the girl to run into, of which she did. Unfortunately he lost his balance and they fell together, with the beauty on top of the handsome boy. They both blushed which was noticeable for anyone to see, as well as that they were the perfect match for each other. They both gazed into each others' eyes and their faces began to come closer…


~ * ~

Syaoran shook his head as Sakura blinked back away the unusual flashback, or was it a flashback? She just couldn't see it straight for it was a blur and the voices were hard to hear, all she remembers from this uneventful event was that it hurt her head… and at heart, same went for Syaoran. They both shook off the feeling and gazed at each other once gain. Sakura was the first to speak, "I would be fine, if only you were to get off me." Syaoran blushed and stood up, he held out a hand to help woman, yet she didn't take it. Sakura stood up, and cleaned off her clothing. Syaoran noticed the woman from the previous day, she was beautiful to his eyes. She didn't say anything but began to walk off without a word.

"Hey wait!" Syaoran jogged up to the girl, of whom didn't stop walking nor turn, "Are you sure you are ok?" He grabbed a hold of her wrist, he didn't know what was possessing him of his actions, but he just had a feeling that he knew her, and he wanted to know what.

"You know, you save me from these crazy son-of-a-bitches, and now you are doing the exact same thing they were…" Sakura's words trailed off as she turned and looked at the beholder of the amber eyes, she had to admit that he was handsome. She couldn't explain the sparks that occurred just now as he took hold of her hand. It was a gentle touch and as she gazed into his eyes, as he did hers, they were both in a trance. Well, for a moment, until Sakura noticed that she, a devil, was becoming weak amongst some weakling. If anyone found out she would lose her reputation. She twisted her arm in order for him to lose his grip and glared at him, "Would you just leave me alone!?"

Syaoran looked at the woman, and noticed his actions after she yelled bringing him back to reality, he looked down as if the ground was the most interesting thing in the world, his face was red from embarrassment, "I'm sorry…" He turned the opposite way and left. Sakura stared at his descending figure and sighed. She felt pain at heart, with guilt in mind, but shook it off as she remembered her task. She walked off the opposite route towards the horizon and disappeared in thin air.