Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Date ❯ Who are they? ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kay: Hi EVERYONE! Hope you have been reading and enjoying my fic.

Kero: Yep. And hey do you know where Sakura hide the icing for the cake?

Madison: It's behind the TV, Kero.

Kero: Yes, more SWEETS! *Flies over to the TV in the room*

Kay: Something tells me you shouldn't have said that Madison.

Madison: I never said it was icing.

Kay: Then if it isn't icing, what is it? *Sees Kero eat something from a jar he found behind the TV.*

Madison: It's a mix of a glue that doesn't hold very long and icing.

Kay: Why didn't I think of that?

Kero: *Flies over to them, red with anger*

Kay: *says to Madison* Maybe this is why Madison. *Looks at little red flying Kero* Kero it was all her idea. *points finger at Madison*

Kero: Mmmm

Madison: Bye *takes off running*

Kero: MOME MACM MERE (Come back here)! *chases Madison*

Kay: *sweat drops* Okay I am now Continuing with this, and if I have time I may Save Madison. Okay well here is the DISCLAIMER so I hope you all enjoy! And I am sorry for posting this really late, but school and soccer is really beating this beginner down.

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. I only own the OC and the Plot. So don't SUE! You won't get anything.

---------------------------

It was quiet as the pillars of soft light entered the room through the window. The night before had been quite strange at the Avalon's house, but that didn't mean that they all didn't get their sleep. It was mid-morning when Sakura finally opened her eyes.

"W-What…time is it?" she questioned to no one in particular as she rolled over to look at her alarm clock. She looked at the numbers and immediately jumped up. It read 10 o'clock A.M.

"I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!" she yelled.

"Calm down Sakura," said Kero.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN? IT'S 10 O'CLOCK! AND HOW COME YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME?!?!?"

"Yeah it is 10, but it's a snow day Sakura. The school paths have been blocked by the snow."

"Oh…"

"That is why they let you sleep in and that is also why I didn't wake you."

"That explains a lot."

"So are you going to go and eat?"

"Yeah, I'm starving."

"That's good."

"How is that good?"

"CAUSE I WANT FOOD"*he says in a whiny voice*

*sweat drops* "Why didn't you ask Madison to bring food?"

"I was still asleep when she left to go eat."

"Oh…I'll go and bring you some food."

"YYYYEEEEESSSS!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!"

"Okay Kero, calm down" *she said as she heads to the door* "I'll bring you some cereal or something" *exits the room, and begins walking down the stairs* `I wonder if Madison and the others left already?' *sees Madison, Jason, and Eli on the couches talking*

"Morning everyone, I hope you all slept easily"

"Yes we did Sakura," responded Jason.

"Glad to hear it."

"Hey Sakura, there still is some breakfast leftover from this morning in the kitchen if you want to eat it," said her best friend Madison.

"Yeah I think I'll go and get some." *heads through the kitchen opening*

"Hi Dad, what is there to eat?"

"Well there are some pancakes if you want those."

"Thanks dad!" *grabs pancakes on table and immediately leaves* `I hope Kero will eat this'

"Hey Sakura, why are you going back upstairs?" asked Jason.

*sweat drops* "I forgot something upstairs." *runs up the stairs.

"Oh…" was all he could say before she was already up the stairs and in her room.

"Hey Kero, I brought some pancakes with Syrup."

"MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!" yelled Kero.

"Hey keep it down, they are all awake. Jason may get suspicious."

"Well, why did you let him stay with us?"

"Hello Kero, it was snowing last night and I guess I didn't want something to accidentally happen to my new friend."

"That's just like you Sakura."

"Anyhow, he is leaving this afternoon, and so are Eli and Madison. Madison said she had to leave and go do something, so she is kind of being forced to leave."

"Hmmm" `Why is Madison leaving so early? Normally she would be over here for hours and basically force Sakura into costumes. What ever I have Pancakes to eat'

"Well I better go downstairs and entertain them for a while."

"*full mouth* yeah Sakura, don't want them to know I exist" he said as he shoved another half pancake into his mouth.

~*~Half an Hour later: 10:30 A.M. In the Living Room ~*~

"Okay, Right hand on Red" said Sakura. They were playing twister. <If you look near the bottom of the page then I will tell you what the game twister is> Jason and Eli had already played earlier and were now playing with the Playstation system Sakura had with the TV in the room. And Madison was watching them as they tried to beat each other. This left Sakura, Tori, and Nakuru to play Twister.

"Okay, left foot blue" Both Tori and Nakuru put their foot on Blue. Nakuru was under Tori and still touching all the spots, While Tori was on top of her and touching all the spots. They were somewhat tangled up, and still playing.

"Alright, Left hand Green" said Sakura.

This was difficult for Tori as he was just about to put his hand on the spot he lost balance. Because he was right above Nakuru she went down as well.

"Hey Nakuru," Tori whispered in her ear, "are you okay?"

Nakuru could feel herself become hot as the blood rushed up to her face, causing her to turn a light pink.

"Yeah," she replied, "but it would probably be easier if I could breathe Tori."

"Yeah it probably would be," he whispered into her ear as he got up, making her blush this time.

Luckily for them, no one was paying attention, for Sakura was talking to Madison and the boys were still playing.

"Oh hey I almost forgot, I have to call up work." Stated Tori.

"Why is that?" responded a confused Sakura.

"Well work may not be canceled, and if it isn't then I would have to in about half an hour"

"That explains."

"Yeah, and hey don't you guys want to call up your parents?" asked Tori.

Eli was now next to Sakura along with Madison, and Jason was still playing.

"Yeah I think I will, after I beat this level," was Jason's response.

"Yes I think I will too," said Madison.

"I don't…" began Eli, but Sakura hit him in the stomach, causing him to remember.

"You don't" Tori repeated.

"I don't think that Nakuru forgot that she was going to walk me home."

"How could I forget Eli?" she snapped back, and then went to get her things.

"Okay, since you are all set I'll use the phone first then Jason if he is done then Madison. Is that okay with all of you?"

"Yes," they all said in unison.

"Now use the phone Tori, and get on with life."

"Alright Monster, you don't have to be pushy about it," he said as he stuck out his tongue then began to dial in the number. Sakura was on the verge of tackling him, but Eli and Jason, who finally lost, held her back with all their might. She finally gave up and went upstairs.

Another half an hour went by and Madison left, saying that she was busy with certain things and had to go take care of a little misunderstanding. Eli soon left with Nakuru, even though Nakuru didn't want to leave that early, she still left. Then only about ten minutes later, Jason had to leave.

`Only two more days until the festival, wonder what is going to happen?' thought Sakura as she lay on her bed that afternoon.

~*~that night at Madison's house~*~

It was all too quiet in the living room of the Taylor's house and many thoughts were going through the head of Madison Taylor. `I wonder when they are going to come. What kind of outfit should Sakura wear to the festival? I…' But she was unable to complete that thought as the door bell rang. Normally she would let someone else get the door, but she somewhat knew who it was `Finally' she thought as the door bell rang once more. "Coming!" she yelled as she hurried to the door and opened it.

"MADISON!" cried the person that had rung the door bell.

"It's so good to see you again," said Madison as the person gave her a hug.

"Yes it is," answered another person that was there too.

"Well I'm glad to see both of you, come in and have something to eat. You both look starved."

"Thank you," said the person "But I think it is better if we go to sleep."

"Yes I think it is too."

Madison showed them to there rooms, and where everything was before she finally got dressed for bed and sank into the comfortable sheets and drifted away into sleep.

---------------------------

Kay: Hey everyone, like I said, I am sorry for posting late. Also I'm sorry for making this chap. Short, but don't worry, you will find out who those people are very soon.

Kero: Anyhow, hope you all enjoyed and here is a very brief description of the game Twister.<If you don't know what Twister is then I'll explain. A plastic sheet with the colors red, blue, yellow, and green are lined on this vertically and there are more than one row of the colors given. Anyhow they are spots of colors vertically. One person spins this pointer and it may land on right hand red, or left foot blue, it all depends on what the person calls. Two people are on this mat and the first person who is unable to do all the colors that are called loses.>

Kay: I promise to try to make the next chap longer and attempt to find more free time to write all this. Anyhow if you have any idea on what you want Sakura to wear to the winter festival please send it to me. Also I have this great idea for a new CCS fic that I want to do, and I'm wondering if anyone wants me to do it. If you want to know what it is about just e-mail me. Go to my profile and send me an e-mail.

Hope you all enjoyed, Please Review.