Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Date ❯ Sleep Over: Part Two ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kay: *takes extra, extra, extra large mallet and breaks writers block* Glad that's over. Okay I'm REALLY sorry for taking so long. I didn't mean to, Promise. It's just that school started for me, and that took up most of my time. Oh yeah before I forget I want to thank everyone that has read my fic, put a review, or e-mailed me. I thank you all. And also I want to say GOD BLESS AMERICA! My heart goes out to all of you. Now here is chapter-

Kero: I FOUND MORE CAKE! YYYYEEEESSSSS!

Kay: *Grabs a racket* Give it a rest! *hits Kero, Kero flies across the room and hits the wall*

Kero: Ouch! You don't have to be that mean.

Kay: Well, when you've been hearing the same thing over and over from the same person, you kind of get a little sick of hearing it. But I'm sorry. *hands cake* here.

Kero: CAKE FOR ME!

Kay: `Should I have really done that?'

Jason: Oh and hey Kay, before you start the chapter, I was wondering how you got your nickname: Kay.

Kay: *sweat drops* Why do you want to know?

Jason: Just curious. Why, what are you going to do to me?

Kay: Nothing I just got a good idea that relates to you. Anywho I got that nick `cause no matter what happens I'm always going to be okay.

Jason: Good reason. So what is the idea that relates to me?

Kay: I'M NOT TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW! AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS! Thank you.

Jason: *falls down anime style* `hehehehehe. I wonder where I can find a straight jacket?'

Sakura: Kay calm down, I made the room so no one else can enter.

Kay: Thank you Sakura.

Kero: WHAT ABOUT ME!

Kay: I already gave you cake, and apologized but…*grabs cake and throws it to the corner of the room*

Kero: CAKE

Kay: Alright…here is the DISCLAIMER.

The disclaimer: I do not own CC or CCS. But I do own the plot and the OC.

Dedicated to everyone who read my chapters, everyone who put a review, and special thanks to everyone that e-mailed me at one point or another about my fic. Thank you everyone, you all helped inspire me to write this chap. And GOD BLESS AMERICA! We will never forget 9/11/01!

------------------------------

~*~That night, after dinner~*~

"That was the best dinner I've ever had!" said a happy Jason "Your dad is a great cook! Is it okay if I come over more?"

"I don't see why not as long as you tell me ahead of time" replied Sakura.

"Thanks"

"Well we better all go to sleep now. You know that way if we do have school we will all be able to get up." Said Madison.

"That is probably one of the hardest things to do."

"Yeah monster, but then again that's just you."

"Shut up Tori." Said an annoyed Sakura.

"Alright, well Jason and I should go and set up the bunk bed in Tori's room." <I don't know if he has a bunk bed or not, but he does in this fic. Okay I'm probably keeping you all from reading, so just read on now…>

"Yeah, oh and the sheets and blankets are in the downstairs closet if you need them" said Sakura as she started to walk up the stairs with Madison right behind.

"Thanks Sakura," replied Jason as he and Eli began to follow them up to Tori's room.

~*~Meanwhile, in the living room~*~

"So we have to share this room, right?" Asked Nakuru with a slight blush.

"Y-Yeah" Tori stumbled "You already got your sleeping cloths from Sakura, right."

"No I was going to go get them right now."

"Oh"

"Yeah well I'll go get them" said Nakuru as she left the room and headed for the stairs.

`I still have to get my cloths' thought Tori as he left the room and headed up the stairs `I wonder why I'm starting to really like Nakuru, I mean she is a nice person and all, but maybe this is love' he thought with a slight blush as he reached his door.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Who is it?" asked someone from the inside of his room.

"It's Tori, I need to give you the cloths you'll be wearing and I need to get my cloths."

"Okay, you can come in." Replied the person as Tori opened the door.

"So do you have anything that is somewhat small?" asked Jason.

"Hold on a minute and I'll check." Said Tori as he walked over to his dresser and opened it. He pulled out two pairs of medium sized pajama pants. One of the pants was red and the other was blue. He threw them over to Jason and Eli.

"Here are some cotton baggy pants that should fit."

"Thanks" replied Eli as he took the blue pants.

"Like he said, Thanks" said Jason as he took the red.

"Welcome, and here are some shirts. There adult medium and should fit," said Tori as he took two shirts out. One of the shirts were red and had the words Billabong, the name of the company, in sliver letters on the front, and the other was white and had the word Nike, the name of the company, on the front in black letters.

"Thanks" Eli and Jason said in unison. Eli takes the blue shirt and Jason takes the red.

"No Prob." Replied Tori as he pulled out a white tank top and baggy black shorts.

"I guess I should go down stairs and change. Do you two have everything that you both need?"

"Yeah, since you gave us these cloths we should be fine," replied Eli.

"Okay, well just come and get me if you need anything, okay?" said Tori as he walked towards the door.

"Okay," replied Jason, as Tori closed the door behind him.

~*~Back in Sakura's room~*~

"Can I come in Sakura?"

"Who is it?" replied Sakura.

"It's Nakuru; I need to use some cloths"

"Okay come in." said Sakura as Nakuru opened the door.

"Hey Nakuru, you need to use some cloths for the night, correct?"

"Yeah" Nakuru replied.

"Okay hold on a minute" said Sakura as she walked over to her closet and pulled out some cloths.

"Here maybe these will do," said Sakura as she tossed Nakuru some cloths.

"Thanks," said Nakuru as she began to look over the cloths she was given to use. It was a red spaghetti strap shirt with a white heart on the front, and red pajama pants.

"Thanks, so these will fit me right?"

"Yeah, we are about the same size now. But if they don't fit too well then just come and tell me and I'll lend you a bigger pair."

"So how many pairs of pajamas do you have?"

"*sweat drops* Well the pair you'll be wearing is one of the ones that Madison made, and I'm using one of the ones that I bought." Sakura had a light pink spaghetti strap shirt on, and had light pink pajama pants with red hearts on it.

"I made her two pairs of pajamas," said Madison as she walked through the open door. She was wearing the same as Sakura, but the only difference was that hers were light purple and had no design on the pants, but had a music note on the shirt.

"Oh, Can you make me one of these, it looks cool?" asked Nakuru.

"Sure, just tell me later what color you want it, and what design you want on it, and I'll be happy to make you a pair. Right now I think we should go to sleep." Said Madison as she walked over to the sleeping bag on the floor and laid down on it.

"Sure, thanks again for letting me use it for the night."

"You're welcome Nakuru. Have a good evening"

"Yeah, you too" she said as she walked through the door and closed it behind her. When she came out of Sakura's room she noticed that Tori just came out of his room and was just about to go down the stairs.

"Wait for me Tori."

Just then he turned around.

"Okay, so lets go down stairs and change. I'll use the living room and you use the bath room, okay," he said as he started to walk down the stairs.

"Okay." She replied as she followed him down the stairs. `I wonder if I really love him?' thought Nakuru `I mean he is cute and all and he does play soccer, but do I really love him, or am I attracted to him because of how cute he is?'

"Hello…Earth to Nakuru"

"Huh? What happened?"

"Well, we came down the stairs and I said that the bathroom is down the hall and you didn't move. Then what just happened came next."

"Oh. Sorry I was lost in thought"

"It's okay."

"So the bathroom is down the hall, right?"

"Yeah, and if you hear me knock on the door it's because I want to brush my teeth."

"Okay," Nakuru replied as she walked down the hall and into the bathroom. She changed into the cloths that Sakura gave her. The spaghetti strap shirt fit her figure tightly, and the pajama pants hung loosely around her legs. After she was done changing she was about to brush her teeth when someone knocked on the door.

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Sorry, Nakuru is currently using this bathroom."

"It's Tori, can I please come in and brush my teeth?" he questioned hopefully.

"Sure. I'm already changed, and I was just about to brush my teeth."

"Thanks," he said as he opened the door and walked through. Nakuru stared at him for a second. He had on a white tank top that squeezed his body, and showed his muscles. He was also wearing his baggy black shorts. `He looks really cute. So he is athletic and smart.'

"aaaa…can you move over a little, I need to brush my teeth"

"Sure," she said as she moved over a little. `Okay he looks hot.'

"Thanks." He said as he began to brush his teeth.

"Welcome," she replied as she began to brush her teeth. She finished first and through her tooth brush away, it was the one use kind.

"Well I think I should go and set up my bed."

"Yeah." He replied.

"Should I set up yours?"

"You can if you want to"

"Okay." She said as she headed to the door. When she was trying to get around Tori, he accidentally hit her and caused her to fall. She closed her eyes and was expecting to hit the ground but instead she felt someone catch her around her chest. She opened her eyes and saw the ground, and then she moved her body to see who had caught her. Yes it was Tori. He had just cleaned out his mouth and had turned around just in time to catch her in mid-air, because he felt her be pushed by himself. Now she was staring straight at him, gazing into his eyes. She put her arms around him and began to lean closer, pressing herself against him more, but she couldn't do it, she couldn't kiss him like this, and instead opened her mouth and said…

"Thanks Tori."

"No problem," he responded as he helped her up with a slight blush on his face.

"I think I better go now. Thanks for catching me." She said as she left the bathroom and headed into the living room. `That was one of my chances. And I blew it' She thought. While Tori had similar thoughts `That was close, and I wish it happened but I guess I'm glad it didn't happen. Well I'm getting closer.'

~*~Sakura's room~*~

"Well we better get some sleep Madison"

"Yeah we should. It's 9:30," she responded.

"Well night Kero, night Madison"

"Night Sakura" said Kero as he went to the desk and lay down and immediately fell asleep.

"Night Sakura, Night Kero. Sweet dreams." Said Madison as she turned around and fell asleep easily.

"Yeah…" she said as she fell asleep. Once she fell asleep her dreams were not even close to sweet.

*Sakura's Dream*

She is walking on a sidewalk going somewhere. The streets are clear and quiet, but it is dark and eerie in a way. There is someone walking with her, but she can't make out the face, because it is all black, but the person is saying something. She understands and doesn't understand what is going on. She sees someone across the street, and begins to run towards them, and she doesn't know why she is doing that but she is. Someone yells at her and she can hear a car honk the horn at her. She sees headlights and can't move, it's like something is holding her back from getting to where she wants to go. Like something is preventing her from escaping this faith...

~*~Nakuru POV~*~

Nakuru entered the living room and glanced at the clock.

"11 o'clock, I guess everyone is asleep by now." She said as she fixed the temporary beds on the couches.

"I wonder where Tori is? It's been about an hour. I guess I should go find him." She said as she put on some flip-fops and grabbed a maroon sweater, because she was getting cold. She headed into the hall.

"Well the bathroom light is off, maybe he is upstairs," she said as she walked up the stairs. She walked by a door and decided to see what was behind it. She opened the door and saw a balcony and Tori looking up at the stars near the railing that was around the perimeter of the balcony. It was snowing lightly and the moon was full when Nakuru thought `Cute guy, on balcony, snowing lightly, full moon, and he has no idea I'm behind him. What to do what to do?*evil smile* Hmmm…I know what to do.'

~*~Tori's POV 30 minutes before Nakuru came onto the balcony~*~

`Do I really love Nakuru or is that just my mind playing tricks on me?' he thought as he walked down the hall. `I know I'll go to the balcony where I can clear my head' He continued to think as he grabbed his navy blue sweater and flip-fops and went up the stairs. He reached a door and opened it. It was snowing lightly outside and the only lights were the street lights and the stars and moon above. He went to the edge and put his hands on the rails and looked up and began to think… `Maybe I do love Nakuru? But does she love me back? Or is that just a figment of my imagination? I did get close to kissing her quite a few times. I mean first it was the kid, then the bathroom, and I did hug her a lot.' He continued in his thoughts that he had now left the Earth. And because he had not been paying attention to what was around him, he had no idea who was watching. `Maybe she does love me back. In the bathroom I did catch her and she started to lean forward a little. But I wonder why she pulled away from me?' All of a sudden something went under his arms and had put its arms around his neck. When this happened he put his head down only to see that it was Nakuru.

"Good evening Tori."

"W-What are you doing here?" he stumbled.

"You didn't come to the living for about an hour, so I decided to come look for you."

"Oh…"

"So what are you doing here?"

"I'm just thinking Nakuru."

"About what?"

"Just thinking. Uh is it okay if I ask you a question?"

"Um you just did."

"Yeah you're right, but I mean a different question."

"Sure."

"Why did you pull away from me in the bathroom?"

"I guess… I guess I didn't want to-"

"Kiss me." He said finishing her sentence.

"Maybe. Why?"

"'Cause I really would like to kiss you."

"You sure?"

"Yeah…" he said as he began to lean closer.

He could feel her warm body against his. `Please don't let anything ruin this,' they both thought. He could feel her breathe close to his face, and her grip tighten around his neck a little. There noses were touching and the coldness around them began to disappear. `Maybe this is love' thought Tori, as Nakuru thought `I guess I really like him after all.' There lips just touched when……………..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" an ear piercing scream was heard.

Tori immediately pulled away. `No! This bites! This was my chance. But what is with the scream coming from…Uh oh.'

"What's that?!?!?" asked Tori.

"I don't know?!?!" `No, I was so close'

"It sounds like it is coming from Sakura's room."

"I guess we should go check it out, uh Tori?"

"Yeah we should," with that he left the balcony and headed towards Sakura's room. Leaving Nakuru behind on the balcony. `He does love me after all' she thought and then followed him to Sakura's room.

~*~Sakura's room~*~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Sakura what's the matter?" asked a worried Madison.

Sakura was covered in sweat and sat upright on her bed. She didn't know what had happened or what she had been dreaming of. Everything in that dream seemed to happen so fast and seemed so real that she didn't know weather it was real or fake. She also didn't know if it was the future or a dream that just came to her.

"SAKURA ANSWER US!" yelled Kero. Before he posed in his cute little stuffed animal pose, because just then Tori, Jason, Eli, and Mr. Avalon came through the door. Tori turned on the light because he was the first one in.

"What happened Sakura?!?" asked Tori.

No response.

"Sakura why did you scream?" asked Mr. Avalon.

Still no response.

*Nakuru comes into the room*

"Sakura…" she said gently "what happened?"

"I-I don't know" she responded getting a little teary eyed.

"Well do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

"I…Guess," she responded.

"Well tell us what happened."

"I was walking with someone. It was dark outside. I saw someone across this street and ran towards them. I thought it was okay, but then I heard someone yell at me and I saw head lights, and then I screamed and that is when I woke up."

"It was probably just a nightmare," explained Jason.

"Maybe…" replied Eli.

"Well lets all go back to sleep" said Mr. Avalon. "You may all have school tomorrow."

"You're right Mr. Avalon." Said Jason "Night Sakura." Then he left.

"Yeah you're right dad. Night Monster," said Tori.

"I'm not a Monster Tori!"

"Well you're acting like one." He shot back.

"Calm down you two." Said Nakuru as she tried to stop them. "Anyhow night Sakura, and try not to worry about it to much, okay." She said as she left with Tori.

"Well I guess I should say good night too. And Nakuru is right you shouldn't worry about it too much. But be careful"

"You know I will Eli. Good night."

"And Good night to you too Madison." He said as he bent down and kissed her forehead making her blush a little.

"The same for you Eli." With that said he left.

"Well, Sakura, don't worry too much and try and get some sleep, okay," said Mr. Avalon as he kissed Sakura's forehead.

"Okay Dad."

"And good night Madison."

"Good night to you too Mr. Avalon." With that said he turned off the light and left.

"So how are you feeling Sakura?" asked Kero.

"Well luckily you weren't discovered so I guess I'm fine."

"And if I was discovered you wouldn't be okay?" Kero asked.

"Maybe." Sakura responded.

"Well let's go to sleep, Sakura," Said Madison as she closed her eyes and laid down and fell asleep.

"Yeah." `I guess it was just a nightmare' she thought as she rolled over and fell asleep.

---------------------------

Kay: Well here is number five. And once again this chapter goes to everyone who is reading this fic, everyone who reviewed, and everyone that e-mailed me. And GOD BLESS AMERICA! We will never forget 9/11/01!

Sakura: And Kay almost forgot to say that she is really sorry for posting late. School started for her and that makes everything more difficult…again.

Kay: Well I hope you all enjoyed, I promise to try and get chapter six up soon. And I'm not sure when Syaoron and Meilin will be introduced but I'll try and make it as soon as possible. Well hope you all enjoyed. And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put a review. It would really inspire me to write more if I know that people like my fic.

Kero: Well see ya all next time.