Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Date ❯ Sleep Over: Part One ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kay: Hi everyone! IIIIII'mmmmmm bbaacckk!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the last chapter because-

Meilin: *Jumps on Kay* what about me? Did you forget me?*puts Kay in a head lock* WELL…

Kay: Meilin *coughs* can't *cough* breathe *faints*

Meilin: Uh oh…

Everyone except Meilin and Kay: Good job Meilin! HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO THE CHAPTER IF SHE'S NOT AWAKE?

Meilin: Sorry…she wasn't supposed to faint.

Madison: It says in the plot, if you really want to know, you come in with Syaoron. Meaning your going to be in the same chapter he is, and you are going to show up at about the same time, SO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CHOKE THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF KAY!

Meilin: Oh…sorry

Jason: Alright, I'll take care of her until she wakes up. Anyone want to help?

Meilin: I will, I mean I was the one who knocked her out in the first place.

Sakura: Well I guess we just have to wait until she is awake.

*Half an hour later*

Kay: *Eyes slowly open* what…what happened?

Meilin: I kind of choked you and you fainted.

Kay: *grabs mallet from closet* Is that all?

Meilin: Yeah.

Kay: One thing before I hurt you. How did you get in and how did Eli get in?

Eli: I came in with Tori and Nakuru. The door is now locked.

Meilin: I used the vents. *takes off running*

Kay: *Chases her with mallet* OKAY, YOU MAY BE PART OF THE CAST, BUT YOU STILL ALMOST KILLED ME SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE!

Jason: Well I guess she is okay?

Sakura: Yeah…that's Kay for ya. She is always going to be okay.

Jason: Maybe that's where she got her nickname from. You know the word O-Kay.

Syaoron: Most likely.

Kero: Well since she is up. I just want to say thanks to everyone who reviewed, and if Kay wasn't doing something right now she would be saying the same thing, because she likes the people that are reviewing and are glad that people are enjoying what she is writing. And Kay will be making sure that this room is sealed up a little more. *can hear Kay yelling* get back here! *Kero sweat drops*

Tori: Well hopefully we will be able to save Meilin.

Nakuru: Yeah. Hope you enjoy this chapter. And here is the disclaimer.

The DISCLAIMER: Kay does not own CCS or CC. But she does own the OC and the plot.

-----------------------

~*~Continuing from last chapter~*~

"Sakura, why are you spying on me?"

"Cause I can Tori." She replied with a smile.

"Wait is that the Chinese brat back there!"

"No, and Syaoron is not a CHINESE BRAT, this person's name is Jason Lee." She said as Jason moved a little bit behind her.

"Oh…okay"

"Why don't you two love birds come in and sit down and talk for a while, Jason and I are going to make some cookies, and Madison and Eli are going to make hot chocolate."

"Sounds good."

"It is"

With that Tori and Nakuru walked into the house and sat down on the couch. Eli, Jason, Madison, and Sakura walked into the kitchen, leaving Tori and Nakuru to be in the living room.

"Do you want to sit down?" Tori asked Nakuru.

"aaaa…sure" she said with a smile.

Tori sat down first since he was closer to the couch, then Nakuru sat right next to him.

"Hey Tori," Nakuru started.

"Yeah."

"I was just wondering if Julien was going to come with us to the winter festival?"

"I don't know, I think he is going to go, just not with us."

"Oh…"

"Well do you want to watch some TV?" Tori said trying to change the subject.

"Okay"

Tori turned on the TV to a news station. It was currently showing what the weather was like.

"Today we are having very strange weather. Most of the streets in Tomeda, Japan are covered with snow. On some streets the snow is as high as two feet making it dangerous to drive. Also you are advised to stay at home. It may begin to snow harder, and will be more dangerous on the sidewalks." The man on the screen said.

"Hey monster, did you hear what he said?"

Sakura yelled from the kitchen "yeah I heard." `I hope father makes it back safe' she thought.

Just then a man walked through the front door. "Hi everyone, I'm back." Said a happy Aiden Avalon.

"Hello father, how was your day at work?" Asked Tori.

"Well it was good, and they let me leave early due to the snow. Well I see we have visitors. May I ask who she is?"

"Oh…this is Nakuru Akizuki"

"Pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too."

Eli and Madison walk into the living room with a tray that has seven cups of hot chocolate on it.

"Hello Mr. Avalon" said Eli.

"We made some extra hot chocolate if you would like some." Said Madison.

"I would love to have some hot chocolate" he replied.

He took a cup of hot chocolate and sits in his chair. Eli and Madison sit on the couch that is across from Tori and Nakuru.

"Hey dad, did you hear on the news that because of the snow we can't really leave, and are advised to stay at home."

"Yes I've heard Tori, that's the only reason why they sent me home early."

"Maybe tomorrow will be a snow day?"

"Yeah maybe…" replied Aiden.

Eli begins to say "Well if that's the case…"

"What do you mean if that's the case?" asked Madison.

"Well if it is snowing hard outside, and we can't walk home or get a ride then that means that we are going to have to stay here for the night or until the snow clears up."

"Yes Eli, I see your point, and it is okay with me if you and Madison stay until you can leave."

"Thank you Mr. Avalon. And I almost forgot to mention, Sakura is home too, and we met someone at school who came along with us."

"And who is it Eli?"

"He is an exchange student from America that we met today."

"Well he can stay if he wants to, and so may you, Nakuru."

"Thank you Mr. Avalon"

"aaaa dad, where are we going to all sleep?" Tori questioned.

"Well Eli and Jason can sleep in your room for the night, and Sakura and Madison can sleep in Sakura's room."

"That is fine with me." said Eli.

"It's okay with me too." Madison responded.

"But dad what about Nakuru and me, where are we going to sleep?"

"You two are mature enough; I don't see why you both can't sleep in the living room for one night. Nakuru you can sleep on one couch Tori you can sleep on the other."

"I don't have a problem with that Mr. Avalon." Nakuru said, slightly blushing.

<Tori is another case.> "I-I-I-I guess, I don't have a problem with that dad." He said as he blushed as ripe as a tomato.

"Okay that's settled, now we need to let Sakura and Jason know."

Just then Sakura and Jason walked into the room with two trays of chocolate chip cookies.

"What do we need to know?"

"Sakura, because of how hard it is snowing we are advised to stay inside, and are told that it is dangerous to walk or drive anywhere because of how deep the snow is and how slippery the paths are."

"Oh…that means that everyone that is here has to stay here."

"Yes it does Sakura, and may I ask who this fine young man is?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Jason Lee, and it is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Avalon." He said as he held out his hand to shake Aiden Avalon's hand.

"It is nice to meet you," he said as he shook Jason's hand. "Anyhow, since we are all going to have to stay in this household tonight Eli and Jason will stay in Tori's room, you and Madison will stay in your room, and Tori and Nakuru will both sleep in the living room since they are mature enough."

*Sakura started to giggle, Tori blushes harder*

Jason replied "Well I better call up my parents and tell them. May I please use your telephone Mr. Avalon?"

"Yes, the phone is near the beginning of the stairs."

"Thank you."

"Well I guess we are going to need some cloths to wear for when we go to sleep," Sakura remembered.

"Yeah they will"

"Well the girls can use some of my cloths, because we're all about the same height, and the boys can use some of Tori's cloths."

"But I'm taller than them." Tori complained.

"It's only one night." Sakura reported.

"I don't mind." Said Eli and Jason.

"Alright, I'm going to make a huge dinner, so why don't you all go and get the beds ready."

*everyone nods*

"Good"

Eli, Jason, Sakura, and Madison walk upstairs, while Aiden Avalon walks into the kitchen, again leaving Tori and Nakuru in the living room.

"Well I guess we're going to sleep in this room tonight."

"Yeah I guess we are," she said as she leaned on his chest.

"Hey do you want to watch a movie?" he said as he tried to change the subject.

`Guess he still hasn't changed' "Sure," she said as she got off him so that he could get a movie.

"What do you want to watch? We have Bowfinger" <That's my favorite movie of all time>

"I love that movie, sure"

He put the DVD in and hit play then went and sat next to Nakuru again. After about half an hour of the movie he put his arm around Nakuru.

`He actually put his arm around me, maybe he did it just on instinct, or maybe he did it on purpose' she thought. While Tori thought `Why did I put my arm around her, I mean I like her and all, but do I really love her, or is my mind just playing a joke on me?'

Nakuru decided to put her head on his chest and see what would happen. Just as she started to lean in, he began to lay down on the arm of the couch. <Basically he is now laying down on the couch> Nakuru saw this and laid down on him, putting her head on his chest.

`I can't believe I'm laying down on him. This feels so good, being so close to him.'

`I can't believe she is actually laying down on me. It's kind of like when we hugged, we were soo close and it felt really good'

They continued to watch the movie. Until Nakuru looked up to him with her chin on his chest.

"Hey Tori," she said.

"Yeah,"

"I'm still thinking about that kiss."

"Really?" he replied as he leaned in closer `What are you doing?!?!?!?!' screamed a voice in Tori's head, `please don't let something destroy this.' He thought ignoring the voice.

"Yeah."

There lips were only centimeters apart and were about to touch when…………………..

"Dinners ready."

They immediately got up at the sound of someone else. Aiden Avalon entered the room.

"Tori, Nakuru dinner is ready."

"Thanks dad." `One of my only chances and it was DESTROYED.'

"Thank you Mr. Avalon." `NO, NO, NO, NO it wasn't suppose to be like that!' Nakuru thought.

~*~Sakura's room-half an hour ago~*~

Sakura walked into her room with Madison right behind her.

"Hi Kero, how are you doing?"

"NNNNOOOOOOO!" at that moment, Madison pulled out her camera

"KERO WHATS WRONG" she yelled.

"What happened?" Madison questioned.

Kero flew up to them with tears in his eyes. "I was *sob* beaten"

"What are you talking about? Where are the Clow Cards?"

"NO, NO, NO, NO I was *sob* beaten in the new game you got me." *Sakura falls over anime style and Madison giggles.*

`Kero is never going to ever change is he' Sakura thought.

"It's okay Kero I'll give you something sweet tonight after dinner." Madison said trying to cheer up Kero.

"Alright SWEET FOOD!" he said in the happiest voice he muster.

`He really isn't going to change *sighs*'

"Oh yeah Sakura, you know that guy I told you about?"

"Yeah Madison, what about him?"

"Well it turns out that he is able to make it that night."

"Really that's cool, it's just…"

"It's just what?"

"Well when Jason and I was in the kitchen waiting for the cookies to get done, he asked if he could accompany me to the festival."

"What?!?!?"

"Well… here is what happened…"

~*~Flashback~*~

"Okay, Madison and I are going to take the hot chocolate into the living room." Eli said.

"Okay, Jason and I will wait for the cookies to get done, and then bring them in." Sakura replied.

"Okay." Eli responded.

Eli and Madison left the room with the hot chocolate they had made.

"Hey Sakura, um I heard that there is going to be a winter festival this Friday and I was wondering…"

"Well the first part is right, and you were wondering what?"

"I was wondering if you could go with me?"

"Well… `What am I going to do? Madison told me about that guy that said he may want to go with me' you see there is another guy that Madison said I would like to go with, and well I guess you could say I got a blind date this Friday."

"Oh…"

"But you can still come with us. You know you can come with me until this guy shows up, or this guy may not even show up, so you would be my date."

"That sounds good. Thanks!"

"You're welcome."

"There is just one more thing I'm wondering about."

"What is that?"

"Well who is Syaoron?"

"Oh that person. His name is Syaoron Li, he was the only person I had ever truly loved."

"Is it okay if I ask why he isn't here?"

"Well because he is the head of the Li-clan, a powerful clan, he is unable to leave Hong Kong."

"Oh…"

*annoying timer goes off*

"Well it looks like the cookies are done."

"Yeah lets take them into the living room."

~*~End Flashback~*~

"So Jason is coming with us, that's great, but when this guy comes, then we'll all be in couples. So I don't know who he will be with." Madison said. `Great this is going to complicate things a little more'

"Yeah I know, but I couldn't say no to him, I mean he just moved here and doesn't know anyone else."

"I see your point Sakura." `Wait I got a great idea' "Um Sakura, I know someone he can go with."

"Who?"

"Can I use the phone really quick?"

"Sure, you know where it is."

"Thanks, but you can't know who it is."

"Okay"

Madison walks over to the phone and picks it up, and dials a number in. Then she begins to talk to the person who answered the phone.<I told you, you can't know who she is talking to> A few minutes later, she comes back and tells Sakura.

"Alright she agreed to do it, now we just have to make sure it is okay with him."

"Okay, lets go find him."

Just then a knock was heard on the door.

"Excuse me can I please come in," it was Jason.

"Kero, you…" Sakura said as she saw Kero pose in his cute little way.

"Come in, Jason"

"Your father told me to tell you that dinner is ready."

"Okay, oh and Jason, Madison knows someone that you may like to go with to the winter festival with, and the girl is willing to go."

"That sounds great. Okay I'll agree to go with her. There is just a few things I would like to know."

"What?" asked Madison.

"Is this girl my age? Is she somewhat cute? And what's her name?"

"Well yes she is sixteen, just like us. She is cute, but I can't tell you her name."

"That's okay, but yeah I'll go with her."

"Great! Lets all go downstairs and eat."

"Sounds good to me."

"Well you go downstairs, Madison and I will meet you down there."

"Okay."

Jason leaves the room.

"So who is she?"

"I told you Sakura, you are not allowed to know."

"Fine"

"Well, I better go call her up."

"Okay, see ya downstairs."

Sakura walks down the stairs. Madison walks back over to the phone, dials the same number she did earlier.

"Hi this is Madison, Jason agree to go with you."

"That's great, so I'll see you Thursday?"

"Yeah."

"See ya!"

"Bye."

Madison hangs up. `I am good.' She thought then heads towards the door.

"DON'T FORGET YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD BRING SWEETS"

"Don't worry Kero, I won't forget." She said as she walked out the door.

-----------------------

Eli: Well I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.

Sakura: Yeah, Kay would normally be saying that, but she is a little occupied at the moment.

Kay: GET BACK HERE MEILIN!

Meilin: NOT IN YOUR LIFE TIME!

Nakuru: Okay we are going to have to stop this nonsense.

Tori: Jason, Chinese Brat, Eli want to help?

Syaoron: I'll help, BUT I'M NOT A BRAT!

Jason and Eli: Sure.

*Jason, Syaoron, Eli, and Tori jump on Kay and hold her back*

Tori: Calm down Kay, she's sorry.

Kay: *takes deep breathes in and out* okay

Meilin: Is it safe to come out.

Jason: Yeah

Kay: Sorry about that. There is just too much insanity going on. Anyhow hope you all liked this chapter. I made it pretty long.

Sakura: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read and review! Flames are allowed as long as you say what u dislike about the fic.

Kay: And Kero, *Grabs CAKE* fetch.

Kero: CAKE, CAKE, CAKE, CAKE.

Kay: good, sorry, had to do that. :P

Everyone: *sweat drops*

Kay: Anyhow Thank you SSSSSOOOO much to all of you that reviewed! You're all the BEST! BYE!