Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Wash Away Those Years ❯ Wash Away Those Years ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/u: Ok this is story dedicated to all of my friends. I would just like them to remember that I am always here for them in wrong or right. Also the song in this story is by the group Creed.

Wash Away Those Years

By: Cherrylilwolf

^Syaoran's p.o.v^

She came calling

one early morning

She showed her crown of thorns.

I looked outside the window, and man was it coming down. It had been raining like this for many hours. As I looked to the left I was a small figure run pass my window. It was going to fast for me to catch what it was.

I was startled by the doorbell. As I walked to it I got a very familiar felling. It was fading quickly though.

I opened the door to fine a soaking wet Sakura. My eyes widened as I looked at her.

Her hair was all tangled, her shirt was missing many buttons, and her skirt had been ripped. I looked to her face and that was the worse part.

Her face had been scratched and bruised. As I looked into her eyes, they showed nothing but sorrow.

"Sakura what happened?!" I said in shock.

She began to cry

"I…I...I'm sorry" and with that she fainted.

I caught her with haste.

I picked her up and carried her to the couch. She was so cold.

"I wander what happened to her?" I thought to myself.

I caressed her face and she began to stir.

"Sakura? Are you ok?" I asked.

She looked at me for a second and started crying again.

"He stole it Syaoran! He stole it!" she sobbed.

"Who and what did they steal?" I asked.

"My…my…innocence" she said.

I was speechless. My poor Sakura. She had been violated in the worst way possible. She had been raped!

"Sakura, are you sure?" I asked her.

She nodded in response.

"Please tell me what happened." I begged.

She whispered softly

To tell her story

About how she had been wronged

As she lay lifeless

He stole her innocence

And this is how she carried on

The next few days were the toughest for her. She had told her brother and father. They took her to the hospital to have her checked out. Everything was fine. She was fine. And for I was grateful. She had returned to school a few days later. Everyone had heard the news about Sakura. She tended to keep to herself now a days. She rarely ever spoke and if she did it was ether to me or Tomoyo.

Well I guess she closed her eyes

And just imagined everything's alright

But she could not hide her tears

'cause they were sent to wash away those years.

As I watched Sakura slowly break down I had started to become cold to everyone again. I wanted to find the creep who did this to her and kill him with my bare hands. I wanted to do it for all those poor people that he has hurt before and will hurt, but mostly I wanted to do it for Sakura. She was everything to me. My life, my heart, everything. When she told me what he had done it took a piece of my heart as well.

My angers violent

But still I'm silent

When tragedy strikes at home

The next week Sakura did not come to school. I had gone over every day to check up on her. She told me that she just couldn't take it anymore. I told her this:

I know this decadence is shared by millions

Remember you're not alone

For we have crossed many oceans

And labor in between

In life there are many quotients

And I hope I find the mean.

^1 month later^

They had found Sakura's rapier. He was wanted for rape in 6 countries. Sakura has started to come to school again and everyone had stopped bugging her about it.

^Friday^

"Sakura…um..willyougooutwithme?" I said in one breath.

"Excuse me could you say that slower Syaoran?" she asked.

"OK. Will you go out with me? Tonight?" I said.

She gave me one of her famous smiles and threw her arms around my neck.

"I would love to go out with you." She said.

She looked up at me and her face got closer to mine. I realized what she was going to do and reacted. We shared our first kiss under our favorite tree. A cherry blossom tree.

As we pulled apart she looked at me and said the word I had wanted to hear forever.

"I love you Syaoran."

"I love you to, ying-fa" I replied.

And with that we kissed again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: so how was it? PLZ REVIEW?! I put another story up before this and I got 0 reviews..:'(. Geez you ppl make me feel real loved. Well I hope you guys liked it, aww heck even if you didn't tell me any ways. I don't care.