Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ What I Truly Think of You ❯ Chapter 1 – Cherry Blossom Contest ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

What I Truly Think of You
 
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own CCS or CLAMP!
SUMMARY: Syaoran goes back to Hong Kong after capturing the Hope Card. Five years pass and Sakura hasn't heard from Syaoran for a long time. When she and Tomoyo win another trip to Hong Kong they decide to visit Syaoran and see what's happening.
 
 
 
Chapter 1 - Cherry Blossom Contest
 
 
-Flashback! -
 
 
“I love you!” Sakura shouts as she jumps and glides in the air. Syaoran, with his arms spread out wide, tries to catch Sakura. When Sakura lands she hugs Syaoran and smiles. He blushes but hugs her back.
 
 
“Syaoran-kun…” Sakura started. Syaoran looked down and saw Sakura's eyes meeting his. “Nani?” he replied. “Do you promise to come back?” she continued. “I promise.” He said.
 
 
-End Flashback! -
 
 
“Sakura-chan? What are you daydreaming about?” Tomoyo asked. The two friends were now in 11th grade and we're shopping at a new shop near the park. “Hmm?” Sakura said a little startled, “Oh. Umm… I was just thinking about Syaoran.” Cherry blossom pink appeared on her cheeks as she said her beloved's name. “Hey look Sakura!” Tomoyo pointed to a piece of paper stuck to a bulletin board. It read:
 
 
The Cherry Blossom Contest
Merri Miko Private School I hosting a contest for clothes designers. Grand Prize is a trip to Hong Kong for you and three friends! Each person will have enough money to go shopping and will also have their own hotel room. Contest begins Saturday April 9. Please bring your model and costume. (All contestants must be 16 and older)
 
 
Sakura gasps after reading it and faces Tomoyo. “You should enter Tomoyo-chan! You're really good at making costumes now!” Tomoyo blushes and laughs. Sakura gives her a confused look. “Is that the only reason you want me to sign up?” she asked. Sakura thought for a moment and realized she also wanted to go to Hong Kong and see Syaoran again. “Hey! You're right. That isn't the only reason.” She said. “And guess what else?” Tomoyo started. “Nani?” Sakura said with another confused look. “You're going to be my model! And I'm going to videotape you walking down the stage and everything!” she continued and by then she had dreamy eyes. A sweat drop came down Sakura's face. “To-Tomoyo-chan…”
 
 
My very very first fanfic! Of coarse I would make a CCS one with Sakura and Syaoran! They're so completely kawaii! Please R&R! Tell me if I have any mistakes and if it's starting out well. If not then I'll make the second chapter good. And I'm terribly sorry if this chapter was short. 0_0;;