Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ What I Truly Think of You ❯ Chapter 2 – A Trip for Syaoran ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

What I Truly Think of You
 
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own CCS or CLAMP!
SUMMARY: Syaoran goes back to Hong Kong after capturing the Hope Card. Five years pass and Sakura hasn't heard from Syaoran for a long time. When she and Tomoyo win another trip to Hong Kong they decide to visit Syaoran and see what's happening.
 
 
Chapter 2 - A Trip for Syaoran
 
 
“And the winner is…” the announcer opened an envelope and read, “Tomoyo and Sakura!” The two friends hoped on the stage, said their speech, and received their prize.
 
 
On the Way to Tomoyo's House
“I can't believe we won!” Sakura said for the 12th time. “You were so amazing Sakura-chan!” Tomoyo said, “And I got it all on tape! Ho! Ho! Ho!” Sakura got a little freaked out when Tomoyo started laughing but then she joined along. “Who else should come with us to trip?” Tomoyo asked. They thought for a while and suggested Yukito and Touya. After all, they didn't get to see all the sights on their last trip to Hong Kong.
 
 
In Sakura's Room
“I can't wait to go and meet Syaoran and Meilin again!” Sakura shouted. “So we're going to meet those two brats again?” Kero asked. Sakura grabbed Kero and danced around the room. “I'll just take that as a yes…” Kero said with a sweat drop coming down his head.
 
 
“Tomoyo-chan! Over here!” Sakura shouted and waved her hand around so Tomoyo can see her. The videotaping girl ran to Sakura and they all rode the plane. “Where shall we go first?” Yukito asked the two girls. “We're going to visit Syaoran-kun and Meilin-chan before going anywhere.” Sakura explained. She went up to Yukito's ear and whispered, “I'll leave you alone with Touya.” She backed off and gave him a wink. “Arigatou” he said.
 
 
“You think anyone is home Tomoyo-chan?” Sakura asked as she rang the doorbell to Li house. Syaoran opens the door. Surprised, he sees the beautiful eyes of his beloved. “Sa-Sakura?”
 
 
 
Another chapter! Yay! Sorry if this chapter is too short. I wanted the ending of this one be surprising and stuff… -_-;; hehe! The third chapter is coming soon.