Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ When fate leads to death, or is it? ❯ Expect the unexpected ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Clow-mistress-sakura: Hihi! I'm back writing fanfics again, I couldn't write any fanfics because I was rather busy, but I'm free now, so…

Sakura: Ok, ok, you can start the fanfics; I really want to be in some sort of situation with Syaoran!

Syaoran: Yeah! Go on; start typing! (Holding his sword)

Clow-mistress-sakura: Yeah…@.@ (Sweat drop) Ok, I won't talk anymore, just enjoy, and don't forget to review it!

*…….*-thinking

(……..)-action

"…R 30;.."-speakingExpect the Unexpected

Sakura Kinomoto, a 15 year old girl, just woke up, but she wasn't feeling alright, "Oh my god, what did…it…mean, was that…(thinking)…nah, there is no way, but…what if…"

"What cha doin!!!!!!" a little stuffed animal, Kero, popped out of nowhere, Sakura's thoughts were interrupted, and she jumped backwards, "AHH, Kero! Don't do that!" Sakura yelled, "I'm sorry Sakura, it's just that I saw you just gazing at your blank wall, so I was wondering…"

"Don't worry Kero, I'm fine, I just need to think about my dream." Sakura said calmly,

"Oh…what sort of dream?" Kero asked, wondering if it has something to do with the clow cards,

"I can't remember, if you hadn't scared me like that, I would of have remembered and thought it through!" Sakura complained.

Kero flew over and sat beside Sakura, then folded his paws/hands and said, "Well, does it have to do with the clow cards?"

Sakura thought it thoroughly, but nothing, she couldn't remember, "I…don't know, I don't think so, I…(Gulps)…hope not…" she trailed off, she was about to say something when her father downstairs called her, "Sakura! Telephone!"

"Coming!" Sakura yelled, she smiled at Kero for a moment and ran down the stairs, picked up the phone and asked, "Moshi, moshi, Sakura speaking, who is this?"

On the other line, "Hi Sakura! It's me Tomoyo!" Tomoyo Daidouji is also 15 and is Sakura's best friend, "Oh, hey Tomoyo, why are you calling me so early this morning?" Sakura asked rather confused, usually, she received calls at about 12 or later, but on her watch it said 9.

"Oh yeah, now that you mentioned, I just received a letter from Li, he said that he's going to come down to Japan in a weeks time…" Tomoyo responded but was cut off by Sakura, "Li's coming! *Oh my god, he's coming back, but would he still remember me, it's been 3 years, I haven't even got a call or even a letter from him* When did he send the letter? Does it have a date?" Sakura asked curiously,

"Yes, (Looking at the top of the letter in her hand) it says the date…19th October!!" Tomoyo replied in shock,

"Oh my god, if that was sent on the 19th, and it's the 25th today…" Sakura stopped for a moment, and then the both in unison said, "TODAY!"

"Oh my, what time will he arrive?" Sakura asked, almost tripping up,

"It says here he will arrive at about 12:00 this afternoon."

"Ok, I'll meet you down your house." Sakura said,

"Sure, I can get one of my bodyguards to drive us there." Tomoyo responded,

"See you later then!"

"Ok, bye!"

"Bye!"

Both teenage girls hang up, Sakura ran up the stairs when she bumped into her brother Touya, "Hey Kaiju! Better watch where your going, you don't want to wake up the whole neighbourhood!"

Sakura gave her Onni-chan a death glare but changed it into a smile, "Very funny Touya, but I'm not going to spend all day arguing with you, (points at Touya) I've got better things to do!" And with that, Sakura walked to her room, and entered leaving Touya in the corridors rather surprised her sister didn't kick him in the shin.

Sakura looked at her clock, it was almost time to go over to Tomoyo's house, she checked herself in the mirror again, "(Styling hair) Yep, everything's in place, my urbane hair, my white tracksuits, my t-shirt, yep, everything's perfect!" She said in satisfaction, and left the house.

At Tomoyo's home:

The doorbell rang, Tomoyo ran over to the door and opened it to reveal a rather sporty type Sakura today, "Sakura!"

"Hi Tomoyo, (Sees video camera) uh…Tomoyo, what are you doing? (Blushes)" Sakura asked, she hasn't seen Tomoyo's video camera ever since the cardcaptoring days were over,

"Ohohohoho! You don't think I'm going to let you and Li get away with this, ever since Li left, there wasn't much excitement, so I couldn't record anything, but now he's coming back, ohohohohoho!" Tomoyo giggled, Sakura hasn't seen Tomoyo use that laugh in a long time.

"(Sweat drops) Yeah, come on let's go!" Sakura said, Tomoyo's bodyguard came out and lead the two girls to the limo.

At the airport:

Sakura looked left and right and couldn't see anyone in sight, "Calm down Sakura-chan, Li-kun will show up soon, his plane isn't going to be here in another 5 minutes (Checking watch)" Tomoyo said trying to keep her best friend under control.

Sakura smiled at her friend and said, "You're right Tomoyo, I should be patient! Hey Tomoyo…"

"Yes?" Tomoyo asked her friend politely,

"Um…I need to use the bathroom for a moment, I'll be right back!" Sakura said heading for the girls bathroom.

"Sure!" Tomoyo watched her friends leave the area, she looked over to the arrivals from China, it was hard to see who's coming out, but then she caught sight of someone with Messy brown hair, and she was for sure, that was Li Syaoran.

"Li! Li-kun! Over here!" Tomoyo said, her bodyguards making way for her.

Syaoran heard his name being called, looked round, and caught sight of a girl coming through the crowds with bodyguards, the girl had greyish, purplish hair, when he saw the video camera and realized who it was, "Daidouji-chan! (Waving)" Li called Tomoyo's name, he walked over to her and said, "How are you, it's been a long time hasn't it?" Tomoyo giggled and videoed Syaoran, "It has been a while, you certainly haven't changed a lot, apart from growing taller and stronger, you still look pretty much the same!"

Li smiled and laughed, "Well you certainly haven't changed a lot have you? (Eyeing camera)"

"Ohohohoho! I only use this for videotaping you and Sakura-chan!" Tomoyo laughed,

Li smiled a bit weaker and said, "So how is she?"

"She's doing fine…" Tomoyo was cut off again, but this time by someone else, a girl with long brown hair and blond streaks walked out of the crowd and said, "Xiaolang!" She ran up to Syaoran and hugged him,

"Oh, hello, you must be one of Xiaolang's friends?" the girl asked, not really politely, *Who does she think she is, look at her, trying to be all friendly with my Xiaolang, well no one will get Xiaolang!*

Tomoyo a bit surprised said, "Hi, my name is Tomoyo Daidouji, I am one of Li-kun's friends, please to meet you, urm…"

"Her name is…"

Sakura just finished checking up her hair and so on, she smiled at herself and thought, *I wonder if Syaoran remembers me?*

With that thought, she left the bathroom and walked on over to the direction, when she saw someone, someone she wanted to see for a long time, Syaoran Li was standing there with Tomoyo, *Oh my god, he is so BUFF!* Sakura thought, she was about to run over when she saw someone else, she didn't know the girl but she was hugging Syaoran, then she heard Li say, "Her name is Sammi."

Sakura felt her heart shattering into a million pieces, she knew something was going to go wrong here, it was in her dream, but she couldn't remember, so instead of standing there, she took a deep breath and walked over, "Um…Hi Li-kun!" She said trying to stop herself from blushing, Li looked over at Sakura, he was controlling his blush, Sakura looked beautiful than ever, but he didn't go up to her, he just stood his ground, "Hey Sakura, how are you?"

Sakura smiled and said, "Fine as usual Li-kun, (Looking at Sammi) Oh hi, I hear your name is Sammy?"

"Sammi spelt with an 'i', and I hear your name is Sakura, nice name!" Sammi said, *At least she isn't like that Tomoyo girl, so close and affectionate to my Xiaolang!*

"So Li-kun, is she your cousin or something?" Tomoyo asked, whilst videotaping.

"Yeah, I only know that Meilin is your cousin, where is she right now?" Sakura asked, "Did someone just call me?" they heard a voice from behind call, they turned around and Sakura smiled brightly, "Meilin-chan!" She said, giving her friend a hug, Meilin hugged back and said, "How are you? Oh Tomoyo-chan, how are you? (Releasing Sakura)" Tomoyo stopped videotaping for a moment to give her friend a hug, Sammi glared at Meilin, *How could she, I mean, I'm about to become her cousin in law and she doesn't give me that sort of respect!* Sammi thought, Meilin walked over to Sakura and said, "I guess you already met her! (Moving her head the direction of Sammi and Syaoran)"

Sakura looked over at Sammi, "You mean Sammi, right? Not Li?"

Everyone dropped backwards anime style with a big sweat drop on his or her heads, Meilin got up and said, "Of course Sammi!"

Sakura smiled, "Yeah, I have, hey Meilin, is she yours and Li's cousin?"

Syaoran looked away for a moment but he knew he had to tell her, "Sakura…"

"Yes Li?"

"Sammi…Sammi…Sammi's my girlfriend from China." Li said quietening down on the word girlfriend, but Sakura heard it clearly, and turned from smile into sorrow, but stopped her tears from flowing, "Oh…um…well…I hope you two enjoy it here in Japan, especially you Sammi…excuse me, I have to get home!" Sakura said, turning away, and ran off crying, Syaoran watched Sakura leave, he felt like running after her, and hug her, and kiss her tears away, but he can't now, he has a girlfriend.

"Hey, let's all go to my house for tea!" Tomoyo said, trying to sound as cheerful as possible, even though she wanted to go help her friend, Meilin who was also trying her best to not force Syaoran to go after Sakura, decided to answer Tomoyo, "Sure Tomoyo, that would be great! Let's go!" Meilin said, Tomoyo smiled, Wei soon came out with some luggages, and some of Tomoyo's bodyguards helped, they sat in the Limo and drove off.

Meanwhile, Sakura ran wherever her legs took her, she was still crying, she couldn't get rid of what she heard,

…Sammi's my girlfriend from China

…Sammi's my girlfriend from China

"Leave me alone, please, I don't want to hear this!" Sakura yelled,

…Sammi's my girlfriend from China

…Sammi's my girlfriend from China

Sakura soon entered a forest, she tripped on a stone in the ground and fell down, she laid there, crying, in sorrow, in pain, in terror…

*********************************************************************** ****************************************************

Clow-mistress-sakura: Ok, that's chapter one for you lot out there!

Sakura: Syaoran, why didn't you tell me you went out with someone?

Syaoran: I am not! I only love you and only you! (Kneeling on one knee)

Sakura: Oh don't worry Li, I believe you! (Helping him up)

S+S kiss scene.

Clow-mistress-sakura: (Pushing scene away) Ok, we'll let them have their little privacy!

Kero: (Flies in) Hey, how come I got such a short scene?

Clow-mistress-sakura: Oh Kero not now! Can't you see I'm trying to talk to all these readers?

Tomoyo: Ohohohoho! I'm videotaping in the scene!

Kero: (To you lot) Clow-mistress-sakura is such a baka!

Clow-mistress-sakura: Well you're just a stuffed animal!

Kero: What!

(Clow-mistress-sakura deaths glare challenge with Kero, electric static's are coming out!)

Tomoyo: Ohohohoho, I'm going to videotape this! Ok everyone, bye bye!