Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ When fate leads to death, or is it? ❯ Life is cruel ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Clow-mistress-sakura: Hi, I'm back, I've turned that stuffed animal into chicken dinner, well not until he turned into Cerberus and turned me into kebab!

Kero: Hey, baka, hurry up!

Clow-mistress-sakura: Shut up you stuffed animal! Anyway, I hope you enjoy chapter 2!

Life is cruel

Sakura soon returned home after staying 4 hours in the woods weeping, she never felt so hurt, so helpless, so lonely in her life, she can still remember the time Li promised her that he would come back, but this was too much, she wanted him to come back and be hers, but no, he came back with another girl, "Why did you have to do this to me Li Syaoran? Why you? Of all people! (Running to bedroom door)" When Sakura entered her room, she found it empty, actually her whole house was empty, she walked over to her bed and just dropped onto it as if she were dead, her eyes was empty, no life was inside it, she just stayed there, when her face paled, *"Where…am…I? Who are you?" There Sakura saw a figure standing in front of her, so still, she them said, "Shadow? Is that you?" But the figure stayed still, not moving an inch, Sakura walked closer to it, she thought it has to be Shadow so she got out her key, called upon it and it became her staff, when all of a sudden, a voice arose from the figure, "My dear mistress, why are you putting yourself through so much pain?" Sakura glared at the figure, "What are you talking about?" now starting to back off a bit, "You know exactly what I mean, why stay in this cruel world when no one here loves you, especially him! (Black cloud forms circle)" Inside the circle was a picture of Li Syaoran, Sakura looked at the picture when the words came to her mind again,

Sammi's my girlfriend from China

Sammi's my girlfriend from China

"No, Li loves me and only me!" Sakura yelled as she fell on her knees in pain, "Ah…that's what you think mistress, but remember what he told you…" The figure said, in an even more convincing tone,

Sammi's my girlfriend from China

Sammi's my girlfriend from China

Sakura was in tears now, she couldn't help it, she was out of total control, "No…no…no…IT'S NOT TRUE!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs,

"Come mistress, join us, join us in our world!" The figure said,

"Where is your world?" Sakura asked with cold eyes,

"My world is…"* Sakura was soon snapped out by Touya, "Hey Kaiju, hey, get up! Don't scare me!" Touya said, shaking his wide-eyed, sister, Sakura shook her head after and said, "Huh? What happened?"

"When I came into the house, I just found you on your bed, looking as if you were dead…" Touya trailed off, not wanting to show too much emotion to his sister,

"…Touya…" Sakura said, her eyes were going red this time, Touya looked at his sister, this time he knew he had to show his emotions or he would regret it, "Hey Sakura, what's wrong, come on, you can tell me!" Touya stroked his little sisters soft hair, soon Sakura hugged Touya tightly, Touya then knew that there was a problem, "Hey come on, I'm your brother, you can tell me…" Touya said softly, Sakura soon started to cry, "Touya…Li…he…he…(cries hard)"

"WHAT! That gaki came back?" Touya yelled, Sakura soon started to cry harder, Touya goes, "What did he do to you, tell me and I'll go pound him for you!"

Sakura cried out loud this time, not letting her brother go, but instead, tightening her grip, but Touya didn't mind, "Li…Li, he came back with a girlfriend!" Sakura wept ten times harder than before, "So? What's wrong with that?" Touya asked, "Touya, you don't understand, I…I…I…I loved Li, and he promised he would come back, I thought he would come back and love me like before, but he…" Sakura started to cry again, "You what? How can you like that gaki! Of all people, why can't you just like that boy who works in the ice-cream store!" Touya said, Sakura cried less harder than before and said, "How can you tell me who to love, especially that guy in the ice-cream store, he is so UGLY!" Touya giggled, he stroked his sister's hair and put her head on his shoulder.

Soon, Sakura fell asleep, Touya smiled, he slowly lifted his sister and put her under her blankets, he left the room and closed the door, *Maybe I should phone Sakura's friend Tomoyo for some help…* and with that thought, Touya headed for the phone, he picked it up and dialled the number, it rang for a moment, when someone picked up, "Moshi? moshi? This is Tomoyo speaking, who is this?"

"Hello, Tomoyo, its Touya…"

"Oh Touya, it's kind of odd having you calling down here."

"Well, I need some help…"

"What kind?"

"It's about…Sakura…"

"(Quietening) I'll come over in a moment and talk…"

"Thank you"

Both hang-ups, Touya sighed, *my dear sister can't be hurt like this, I promised okaa-san I would protect the Kaiju, but look at her…snap out it Touya Kinomoto, you are her onni-chan, you would do anything for your little sister!

*"What…has…happened?" Sakura asked, she looked all around her, the place was broken down, it was a hideous sight, she then started to head for certain directions, "Onni-chan? Otou-san? Tomoyo-chan? Kero-chan? Meilin-chan? Syaoran-chan? Anybody?" she cried, when she saw penguin park, totally destroyed, the place was blown to pieces, tears started to form, she ran for Tomoyo's home direction and ended up to find a broke down building, she cried, she ran into the area and started to push the rocks aside, but she found nothing, so she ran off trying to find the others, but no results. Soon she ended up walking through the broken down penguin park, when she crashed into someone and that person pushed Sakura into the ground, "HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" The person yelled, Sakura cried in pain and said, "Gomen-nasai!" and as she looked at the face, she realized, who it was, "Syaoran?"

"That's Mr. Li to you!" Li said coldly, "Syaoran, don't you remember me? I'm Sakura!" Sakura asked now in tears,

"I know you, you're the one who turned this place into hell!" Syaoran said, pointing at different directions, Sakura cried harder and said, "How can I? I…(sob)…would never!"

"Yes you did! Because of you and your clow cards, you used them for fortune telling, and left us with some new cards that not even I can handle, because you left us, it's all your fault, it's your fault!"

"No! No! NO! it's not my fault!" Sakura yelled…* She snapped out of it, she was pouring with sweat, she got out of her bed and opened her door, when she heard some talking downstairs, she decided to eavesdrop, and listened, *Hey, it's Touya and Tomoyo*

In the living room:

"The Kaiju has totally lost it!" Touya said, complaining about what Sakura told him,

"Well it's her choice, I can't believe Li-kun would actually betray Sakura like that, and hurt her so badly!" Tomoyo cried, she also felt bad for not going after her friend in the first place,

"Wait until the next time I see that gaki…" Touya said,

"Calm down Touya, I know your angry, just don't go there yet!" Tomoyo said, she sipped her tea and said, "Sometimes, Sakura can be a little too kind hearted, I mean, I'm her best friend and I can see it, sometimes she will lose total control…"

Meanwhile, Sakura was hearing this, and then she thought back to her dream, the way Li treated her, *Is Tomoyo going to be like Li, in my dream, why is it me, my life is pitiful, everyone is cruel, everything is cruel, everyday its cruel, every year its cruel…Life is cruel…* With that thought, Sakura went into her deadly nightmare once again.

*********************************************************************** ****************************************************

Clow-mistress-sakura: Chapter 2 finish, I dunno what I'm writing but I hope you like it!

Kero: Hey where am I?

Tomoyo: Where is my video camera?

Meilin: Why is my part so short? In fact where is my part?

Touya: (Enters) Hey, I'm much better than what you said I am!

Clow-mistress-sakura: Ok, one at a time! Ok, now the first one is going to be my problem, which is easily solved…

Everyone: What's that?

Clow-mistress-sakura: I'm outer here! (Runs)

Everyone: Come back here!!!

Sakura: That's all folks! (='.'=)