Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ When Two Worlds Cross ❯ Raining Blood ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Teaser: A/U Sets in the past of Japan. A war has begun and Syaoran is a cold blooded assassin. What happens if Sakura saw him assassinate someone? Will he kill her or take her in? R+R! S+S!

AN: Hey! I'm not really a new writer but at the same time i am! you get it? for you people who are slow (i'm just joking) or not or whatever, i'm a writer from fanfiction.net. if any of you people hate fanfiction.net (i know! why would you hate fanfiction.net?) um...er...i don't know what to say. anyways, I was listing to music from an anime series called 'Rurouni Kenshin' which is created by Nobuhiro Watsuki. Anyways, while I was listing to it, a voice, which was mine came into my head and said, 'hey! What about it I do something with Syaoran killing people and then Sakura meets him and stuff!?' and then I decided to do it. That's the story! Well, let's start it now! oh and i forgot to tell you that the 'Rurouni Kenshin OVA's' interested me also.

(beware of miss spelled words and incorrect grammer!)


Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I do not own this PLOT!! Okay…maybe half of it!! (happy?) It is owned by "Nobuhiro Watsuki". the OWNER of rurouni kenshin and the OVA'S!! oh yeah… I don't know ccs (owned by clamp) either…just a fan.



'.....' - thoughts

"....." - speaking

"...CAPS..." yelling really loud.

********begining or end of dream or flash backs

^_^ scene changes



When Two worlds Cross

By: Sweetaznpnai4eva

Chapter one: It's Raining Blood




"It's raining..." The woman paused and finally spoke up calmly, "...blood."





********************************** ***************



"Not him Please!!"

*Slash*

"ahhhhh!!!"

*Slash*

A man with glowing amber eyes walked up to the last survivor.

"It's your turn."

"iie…NOOO!!!"

*Slash*

************* *******************

"AHHH!!"

Amber eyes suddenly snapped open. He looked at his surroundings. Seeing that he was in the same position before he slept, he sighed.

"Kuso.." He mumbled as he put his right hand or his chest, while his other hand on his fore head. A few minutes later he managed to breathe. He got up from his sitting position and walked up to a window, which was centered in front of the room. The boy gazed down at the outside world while the red moon was shining in the black sky. As the boy looked up at the sky, he saw the red moon.

'red…' He thought. 'red…' The amber eye guy spoke and said coolly, "like blood." He continued in his head. 'When will this war end? I'm tired of taking peoples lives away. It is true that I should protect the weak but, I know I'm not. I'm just bring out more blood shed. I know one day when this war is about to end, I will die and no one will care.' He smirked. 'It would be nice to have someone care though…' The amber eye boy sighed sadly. "for me…"

^_^

Slowly, A boy around 15 years walked to his room, trying to avoid a certain hentai man. The boy had chestnut hair which was unusually short for his age while his amber eyes carried a dangerous glint that anyone could fear. He also carried a Katana and a Wakizashi on his slash. He had on a dark blue gi and a white hakama.

As soon as he came to his destination, he rushed to the door and closed it. He leaned against the door and sighed for relief.

"hey baka!"

The boy froze.

'shit! He's in my room!' He thought.

"So how was it? Was it fun? How much people did you kill? Did anyone see you kill? Heck, did you even kill people? Did you like the blood she-"

"shut up!" The boy snapped.

'Why does he always ask me those kind of questions!? He should know i don't like to kill!' the boy thought.

The man waved his hands and grinned. "Whoa! Slow down, boy."

The man that was around 21 tried slap the boy's back but the young Swordsman was to quick for him.

"come on, Syaoran-san! I thought the great hitokiri Battousai was great I mean, yo-"

"Shut up, Sato!" Syaoran snapped the second time then glared. "Why are you in MY room?! Shouldn't you be fuc-"

"yeah yeah! I know I should but not right now! I wanted to see how you were doing my friend."

The Syaoran mumbled.

"Really I did, Li-san." The man nodded his head with a smile on his face. Syaoran Glared at him and pointed at the door, still keeping eye contact. " Get out or else I will have to kill you."

The man known as Sato mumbled. Syaoran kept his hand still pointing at the door, glaring at the man who entered his room without asking permission.

"Get out now!" Syaoran Roared.

"why?" Sato asked lazy.

"Do you want to die?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." The man said stupidly.

" NOW SATO!!!" yelled Syaoran, still glaring at the man.

"Fine!" said Sato walking to the door. Sato was about to open the door but remembered he had to tell Syaoran something. Sato reached into his Gi and pulled out a piece of paper. He turned around and threw it at Syaoran. Sato's face turned serious.

"You know what is." and he left.

Syaoran looked down at the folded paper like he hadn't seen folded paper in his life. A few seconds later, he decided to open it. Syaoran un-folded the paper and read it. It said:



Touya Kinomoto


Syaoran sighed for the second time. "Another one. How can they destroy innocent people?! It makes me want to kill them with my bare han-"

Syaoran stopped and held his breath. 'I can't believe that I was saying that. I don't kill for pleasure.' The young boy folded the paper and started putting it in his dark blue gi. He walked up to a book shelf in his room and sat down, leaning against it. A few seconds later, he took out his katana from his slash. He moved his right leg and stretched it out with his left leg bended. He took his katana and placed it in front of his shoulder while one of his hands were holding it. He closed his eyes and fell asleep, dreaming or really having a nightmare about he, Syaoran Li, seeing the bloodshed that he has done.

^_^

'dammit.' Syaoran kept walking into the rainy night. He didn't really care if it was raining or not. He just wanted to sort his thoughts out. 'what a really bad drea-' One of his Hands started moving towards the hilt of his katana, he stared at the alley, closing his eyes as he concentrated.



As soon as his eyes closed chains shot out from the darkness, Syaoran reacting a bit to slow but bringing his arm up in time to prevent the chain that had wrapped around his neck from choking him. The other was around his hand that had pulled his katana half way out, successfully preventing him from drawing his blade all the way out.

Finally, he got out of his trap state and In an instant the man was running for his life, Syaoran right on his heels with every intention of splitting him in two. The idiot grabbed for the katana at his side and managed to pull it out, facing Syaoran and charging clumsily in a desperate attempt to save his ass.

Syaoran inwardly snorted; all the more easier to kill the slimy bastard.

With familiar ease he dodged the man's pathetic attack, his blade meeting head on with the man's skull as blood sprayed with every inch the blade was pushed through the man's body -- covering Syaoran's gi and hakama -- his face blotched with the red liquid as he gave the katana one last thrust and the halves of a body fell to his side instantly.

Syaoran kneeled down, panting really loud as the rain, sweat and blood rolled down his face.

"oh my god."

Syaoran's eyes went wide as he got up. There he was, standing in front of a woman that was his age. The woman saw the whole scene of blood. She was wearing an off white kimono, a purple shawl hanging off her elbows loosely. A few patterns of yellow flowers were scattered here and there on the fabric and her simple obi made her look even more elegant but all over her clothes, there was blood. Time shot slowly at Syaoran like it was the end of the world. The girl dropped the umbrella that she was holding and stared at Syaoran.


"It's raining..." The woman paused and finally spoke up calmly, "...blood." Then she fainted.

^_^


Japanese Words:

Gi: A Shirt Used for training.
Hakama: Pants or whatever you call it for you use for training.
Katana: A japanese Sword that kills.
Wakizashi: Another japanese sword that kills but is shorter then a katana.
kuso: a curse word in japanese.
baka: stupid, idiot
hentai: pervent
slash: holds up the hakama and holds swords.
hitokiri: assassin
iie: no
Battousai: the sword-drawing man slayer. A less literal translation would be the sword-drawing master assassin.


^_^


(I give Credit to KristiexxNguyen for pre-reading this chapter and the future chapters for this story! also, i give her credit for helping me on a part where i was stuck! ^_^)

Authot's Note: Man! I was trying to get this chapter five or six pages long!!! I want to cry but I can't cry now cause I have to write a chapter for crazy or what!oh yeah! i forgot to tell you that the person the Syaoran killed was, Touya!! ahhh!! really it was but the girl didn't know that touya was out at night and she decided to take a walk and then syaoran appeared and yahh!! if you don't know who the 'girl' is then your slow. it's sakura!! Anyways, is this story alright? Please leave a review or comment so I can know. I don't want to continue the story if it's really that bad. Bye! Oh and please visit my site!

http://www.geocities.com/kimusume_kaoru



< br>