Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Where Love Blooms ❯ Emerald Beauty ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: Ha! Even if you tried to sue me you wouldn't get anything but a pile of homework cos that's about all I own. I'm poor! I don't own CCS, simple as that.

A/N:

Foxtails- Half term, YAY! No school for two whole weeks!

Yuriko- That just means you'll hibernate in bed for the first week and lae arounf the house the second…

Foxtails: Shut up!

Where love blooms-Emerald beauty

Sakura trailed off as she looked into cold, amber and gold and brown-flecked eyes. Eriol smirked from his chair. This is easier than I thought… he leared his troat and the spell was broken, Sakura blinked and shook her head confused while the amber-eyed person stepped back to allow the girls to enter.

"Come in," said Eriol, Sakura took a hesitant step in with Tomoyo pushing her in.

"We're sorry we're late aren't we Sakura?" Tomoyo said giving Sakura push.

Sakura broke out of her daze and replied,

"Hai [1], gomen nasai [2]."

Eriol just smirked knowingly and gestured the two girls to sit. Tomoyo glanced at Eriol, her eyes demanding an explanation.

"This is Li Xiaolang, my descendant from Clow Reed. He comes from China and is here to help you gain more control over your powers."

Xiaolang stepped from the shadows to reveal boy Sakura's age with messy chestnut hair and the amber eyes which at drawn Sakura the very first time. He bowed and said emotionlessly,

"A pleasure, please call me Syaoran I'm sure it would probably suit you better."

Sakura nodded shyly, what the hell is wrong with me and why am I so nervous?

"As you wish Syaoran." She replied.

Eriol took the silence that followed to his advantage and said smoothly as if his descendants came waltzing in everyday to train card mistresses,

"He has been applied to our class and is in our group for the english project so you might want to tell him how you have been getting on."

Sakura sat there trying to take it all, Tomoyo sighed and took control of the situation, kneeling with Syaoran over the coffee table explaining the project to him while he silently nodded coldly, stopping her a few times to ask a question.

Sakura meanwhile grabbed a reign on her emotions, why am I feeling so warm suddenly? Get a grip Kinomoto Sakura, you are here to discuss an english project not wonder why you suddenly have a warm feeling in the pit of your stomach! And with that she knelt by Tomoyo trying to focus on what her friend was saying, but her thoughts just kept wondering. Eventually she just gave up and opted for looking like she was listening whilst slipping into her own little world.

Tomoyo looked at her watch,

"9:00 pm! Gomen [3], Eriol and Syaoran but we have to go, see you tomorrow," She grabbed her coat and looked at Sakura.

Sakura blinked and smiled,

"Gomen nasai [4], I was miles away. Goodbye!" She picked up her books and rushed after Tomoyo.

On the way home Tomoyo looked at her friend,

"What's wrong Sakura, you weren't listening to one word I said during that entire time."

"You could tell? I'm sorry but I just can't think."

Tomoyo blinked confused, what in the world was Sakura then she blinked and remembered Syaoran. She smirked, I have to talk to Eriol about this.

"Whatever Sakura, you just tell me when you're ready." If you ever realise…

Sakura smiled gratefully,

"Arigatou [5] Tomoyo." That is if I ever realise what I'm feeling…

"Are you going already my little descendant?" asked Eriol amused.

He was answered with a growl as his 'little descendant' pulled his jacket on angrily and picked up his books.

"I hate you, don't call me that. Besides it's 9:30 pm I have to go."

"What about Sakura, you are supposed to be training her."

Another growl.

"I will." And with that Syaoran walked out slamming the door on the way.

Eriol smirked, I know something about you and Sakura you haven't even realised.

Syaoran stormed out of out of the mansion and down the street mumbling and cursing.

"Stupid Eriol...why that little…I'll show him…" gradually his thoughts wandered from Eriol and onto the emerald eyed girl, namely Sakura. Why the hell do I feel like blushing whenever she's around, I don't even know her, but she has green eyes, just like Ying Fa. What am I feeling? Why can't I just be like before, when did I loose the ability to control my emotions? A year or more and I could have no emotions. Syaoran thought back…

~~~ Flashback ~~~

Syaoran was training in the practice hall at his home in China.

"Xiaolang!"

Syaoran looked up and saw Yelan, his mother in the doorway. He let his arm and sword drop to his side and bowed stiffly to her.

"Xiaolang, you are growing emotionless, you are heir to the Li clan you should have friends. Why must you spend all that time with your infernal sword, with the hours you put in you're probably a swordmaster by now.

"Mother, I do not need pengyou [6]. I'm am perfectly able to control myself without help." With that he lifted his sword and swung.

Yelan closed the door a tear slipping down her face.

"Xiaolang, why are you doing this? You will be cold and emotionless when you grow up if you do not stop."

Meanwhile back in the training hall Syaoran dropped his sword and fell to his kness crying,

"Why did you leave me Ying fa?"

~~~ End flashback ~~~

By now Syaoran was home, he flung open the door to his apartment and fell back onto his bed the moment he got into his bedroom without bothering to change.

"New life, new school." New love… with that thought he fell asleep fitfully dreaming about an emerald eyed-beauty.

Sakura for her part was twisting and turning in her bed, I can't sleep! She turned again so she was facing the ceiling. What am I feeling? He looked so sad…when did I care so much about other people? He's got amber eyes like Hoilong.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

Touya walked into the room where Sakura was laying face-down on the bed, he sat down at the foot of the bed.

"Sakura you can't stay here moping in your room forever, Yamazaki, Tomoyo and the others are getting worried. (A/N: Heh, I forgot what Sakura's other friends are called! ^^') We know you miss Hoilong but you can't stay here forever.

A few days later…

"Sakura I think you should go and study in England with Tomoyo and Eriol, we think you need to get away from here and have a chance to start fresh. You just aren't coping in Tomeda." Said Sakura's father. (A/N: Oops forgot his name as well.)

Sakura just stared ahead and nodded.

~~~ End flashback ~~~

She sighed and turned again tangling herself in the sheets. I'm just giving other people the love I wanted to give Hoilong she thought before falling into a fitful sleep full of amber eyes.

~~~

A/N:

Foxtails-Well that's that. * massages fingers * Hell my fingers hurt…

Yuriko-Honestly.

Foxtails-Shut up, you're not doing the typing are you?

Yuriko- -.-

Foxtails- Anyway, I hate reading cliff-hangers but I love writing them! Anyway who is Ying Fa and Hoilong? I have no clue myself, I'm just improvising, but I've got an idea though…R/R and you get to find out in the next chapter.

Good thing, I'm chinese and that I have a japanese dictionary or else you'd never get the meaning. (Bet you lot know half of them already…)

[1] Hai means yes.

[2] Gomen nasai means very sorry.

[3] Gomen is sorry.

[4] look at [2]

[5] Arigatou means thank you. (Hell, I'm turning into a dictionary!)

[6] A bit of chinese here, pengyou means friend/s (Ha! It can be plural and singular!)