Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon A Falling Star ❯ Pull Up Your Shorts: Part II ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

^*^*^*WISH UPON A FALLING STAR^*^*^*
-Chappie Five-
­-Pull Your Shorts Up-
Part II
By: maixwolfblossom
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: *maixwolfblossom hits head on her computer screen* Me no own CCS! Clamp does! SO don't give me no BEEF!!!
 
 
 
 
~RECAP:~
 
 
 
Suddenly, a loud knock was heard.
 
 
 
 
Tomoyo sweat-dropped, “Uh, I'll go get that………”
 
 
 
 
Meiling jumped up, recognizing the stomping sound coming from outside.
 
 
 
 
“Noooo! Don't open the--” , it was too late, Tomoyo had already opened the door.
 
 
~END~
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outside was a frustrated navy-blue haired guy with glasses. In Tomoyo's mind, `A _VERY_ attractive navy-blue haired guy with glasses' ………IN HIS BOXERS!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Eriol was ecstatic when he saw who opened the door, “TOMOYO DAIDOUJI!!!” he immediately went on one knee and kissed her hand.
 
 
 
Tomoyo stared at the man, shocked, but flattered, “U-uh………can I………help you???”
 
 
 
Eriol's eyes widened, “Yes! She spoke to me! She spoke to me!!! TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!”
 
 
 
“………O.O;;………a-ahhhhh 230;……ummm………”
 
 
 
“Oh right!” Eriol quickly stood up, “Gomen nasai. I am Eriol Hiiragizawa………you can just call me Eri-kun.” Eriol wiggled his eyebrows.
 
 
 
“U-ummm………is Eriol okay with you?”
 
 
 
“Why of COURSE sweetums!!!”
 
 
 
Unknown to Eriol, Meiling was dying on the couch with laughter.
 
 
 
“U-uhhh………r-right……… 221; Tomoyo stared at Eriol in confusion.
 
 
 
“Oh! Gomen nasai again! I came here to ask if you've seen anyone with long black hair, and crimson eyes, and in an over-sized t-shirt? She goes by the name of Meiling.”
 
 
 
Meiling was in the background, waving her arms frantically, hoping Tomoyo can turn and see her. `_No! Don't do it Tomoyoooo!!!!_'
 
 
 
“Why yes! She's over there!” Tomoyo smiled kindly and pointed to Meiling.
 
 
 
Meiling stopped waving frantically and put on a plastered smile. She waved,
“Hi Eri-kun! Isn't Tomoyo wonderful???”
 
 
 
Eriol felt his eye twitch when he saw Meiling, “Y—yes_she_i—is.”
 
 
 
“I was just telling her, what I w-was d-doing here. You have any idea why, Eriol? Hmmmmmmm?!”
 
 
 
 
Eriol's eyes widened with anger, but covered it up with a forced smile as soon as Tomoyo glanced over at him, “W-Why yes, she came here to b-borrow a cup of s-sugar………yes a cup of sugar.”
 
 
 
 
Tomoyo eyed them a baffled look, “You guys ran three blocks just to borrow a cup of sugar??? And in your pajamas???”
 
 
 
Meiling stood up and patted Eriol on the back, “Yup! Eriol here *pat* has quite a sweet tooth for sweets, he practically ate _ALL_ the sugar in the _WHOLE_ house! Isn't that right Eri?”
 
 
 
Eriol glared at her through squinted eyes, `_I'll “sweet” you when we get home!!!_'
 
 
 
 
Meiling laughed nervously when she saw his murderous glare.
 
 
 
 
“Uh-yeah………I'll just go get that sugar--”
 
 
 
“No no no nooooo, that's quite alright, ummm we both just realized we have more sugar at the mansion. That's why I came over here to stop Meiling.”
 
 
 
“Oh alright then—”
 
 
 
“WhAzZ aLL dA cOmMoTiOn………?” A sleepy Sakura walked into the room.
 
 
 
“Sakura-chan! You're up! Meiling-chan is here! And she brang her friend, Eriol Hiiragizawa, too!”
 
 
 
Sakura's eyes widened and she snapped wide-awake, “Meiling-chan!!!” Sakura ran over to Meiling and gave her a big hug, “It's been a long time, Meiling!”
 
 
 
“Hi, I'm Eriol Hiiragizawa. You can call me Eriol,” Eriol smiled friendly, and shook Sakura's hand.
 
 
 
“Hi there. I'm Sakura Kinomoto.”
 
 
 
“Ah, you are that model on the poster that Xiao was looking at.”
 
 
 
Meiling smiled, `_so I wasn't the only one who saw that_'
 
 
 
“Hoe??”
 
 
 
Eriol shook his head, “Never mind. It's nice to meet you, Sakura.”
 
 
 
Sakura nodded.
 
 
 
“So what was all that commotion about???”
 
 
 
Tomoyo sweat-dropped and said dully, “Sugar”
 
 
 
 
`_Even when she's sarcastic, she's beautifulllll!!!!!!_' Eriol was practically drooling.
 
 
 
“Um. I don't get that, so I won't ask.” Sakura turned to Eriol, “Ano ne(um), Eriol-kun, do you need a napkin???”
 
 
 
Eriol snapped out of his gaze and blushed furiously, “Uh, that's all right, I'll just dab it with my sleeve, see?” Eriol dabbed his saliva-dripping chin nervously.
 
 
 
Sakura laughed nervously, “Eheheh………heheh………heh…̷ 0;…ok………”
 
 
 
Meiling was just about to explode with laughter when she saw the expression on Tomoyo's face, `_Oh geez! He's freakin' her out already! Man, Eriol, you doofus!_'
 
 
 
“Ummmm………” Tomoyo tried not to stare at Eriol, “Yeah………” she was quite speechless.
 
 
 
“Ummmm-………I'll go take a walk outside because I still feel a bit nauseous from the bikini waxing.”
 
 
 
 
“All righty, while you're gone we'll just keep _Tomoyo_ company, right Eriol-_kun_” Meiling emphasized `Tomoyo and `Eriol-kun'.
 
 
 
 
Eriol was a little stunned, “D-demo………ah……… ya………”
 
 
 
 
~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~~~~***~***~~~~***
 
 
 
 
Syaoran walked out the mansion gates. He had to admit it, the Li mansion was lonely without Eriol and Meiling around, `_Where are those two?_' He unconsciously searched around for the sign of his `best friends'.
 
 
 
Instead, a young, beautiful auburn haired woman walked down the block.
 
 
 
 
He was caught in a trance. She smiled at everything around her, savoring the beauty of her surroundings. She seemed to not notice he was there. A picture of recognition shoot through his mind, but it was unclear and when he looked up again she was gone.
 
 
 
`_It must be my imagination_' He decided to walk around to clear his mind and thoughts.
 
 
 
Before long, Syaoran was lost in his surroundings that he bumped into someone. He fell into the bushes, “Wah-umpmh”
 
 
 
“Omg!!! I'm soooo sorry, sir, I didn't mean to bump into you.”
 
 
 
 
Syaoran was about to give the person a piece of his mind but all that disappeared when he saw whom it was.
 
 
 
“Um, sir? You alright?” The girl was a bit uncomfortable under his scrutiny; she wavered at his intense amber eyes, caught into the fire of this familiar face.
 
 
 
Syaoran tried to get up, but his shorts (heheheh) were stuck on the bush branches. He struggled to get loose but to no avail, “Grrrr”
 
 
 
The girl's gentle voice floated to his ear, “Here, let me help, since it's *hehehehe*my fault”
 
 
 
Hearing her kind response, he suppressed a faint blush, but failed to do so.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~***~***~~~~Meanwhile Back @ the Pent House~~~~***~***~~~~
 
 
 
 
“~_Never would I have seen the day when you, Tomoyo Daidouji, would let me in your house and make me feel like _I_ am worthy of your presence………_~
 
 
 
 
“So, Tomoyo, we still with the plan?” Meiling whispered to Tomoyo, while Eriol was reciting a _love poem_ , it was rather a confession.
 
 
 
 
 
~_I cry for your kindness. You are my life, my stars………my clothesline………Will you be mine? To have, to hold, from this day forwar--”
 
 
 
 
 
“Stuff it, Eriol! I'm trying to have a conversation here!!!”
 
 
 
 
Eriol looked at Meiling and glared. He returned his glance to Tomoyo longingly as if she were an irresistible cream puff, `which she is', thought Eriol hungrily.
 
 
 
 
 
Eriol was drooling again, but this time he caught himself and dabbed it with his shirt quickly.
 
 
 
 
“So, are we still with it?!” Meiling exclaimed excitedly.
 
 
 
“With what???” Eriol overheard.
 
 
 
“U-uh………nothing!” Both Meiling and Tomoyo said in unison a little too quickly.
 
 
 
“o………k” But Eriol was not convinced. A light bulb appeared over his dim head, “Can I use the bathroom?”
 
 
 
Tomoyo was relieved that Eriol hadn't a clue what they were up to, “Sure………it's the second door down the hall to your left.”
 
 
 
“Arigatou.” Eriol bowed and left, but secretly he took a detour and crept up in the back of the sofa where they both were sitting. He decided to do a little _eavesdropping_.
 
 
 
 
MEILING AND TOMOYO's CONVO:
 
 
 
 
“Yeah, I'm still with it.” Tomoyo said happily.
 
 
 
“Great, this is just the thing Sakura and Syaoran need, a little push in the right direction. My gosh! I had to find an excuse when Syaoran heard me this morning. I kind of covered it up………”
 
 
 
 
Eriol's eyes popped out, `_So _that's_ why she said that! GAHHHHHH!!!!_'
 
 
 
 
 
“Yes……….the right direction………Ohohohohohohohoho!” Tomoyo's laughter kind of scared Eriol, he shuddered hearing it.
 
 
 
 
“Ok so this is how we are going to it……….”
 
 
 
 
(A/N: Now the moment of truth! THE PLAN………well mebe not yet *reviewers fall anime style* Just a bit longer. Heh heh heh )
 
 
 
 
“………so that's what we're gonna do”
 
 
 
 
Meiling squealed in delight, “This is SOOOOO Perfect!!!!”
 
 
 
 
 
“Demo………one of the models couldn't make it to this show and we're short one model, what am I going to do?”
 
 
 
 
Before Meiling could suggest Syaoran, Eriol jumped up at the chance. As quick as lightening, he rushed to the front of them, “Hi!!!”
 
 
 
 
 
Tomoyo looked at him surprised, “U-uh Eriol-kun???”
 
 
 
Meiling tried to suggest Syaoran, “What abou--”
 
 
 
A sudden idea popped into Tomoyo's mind as she looked at Eriol with an appraising eye, “Say Eriol? How would like to take over for a missing model?”
 
 
 
Eriol smiled to himself, approvingly, “WHY TOMOYOOO DEARESSSSST!!! I”D BE DELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIGHTED!!!!!”
 
 
 
Tomoyo smiled, “Arigatou, Eriol-kun!”
 
 
 
Inside Eriol's mind, there was a plan boiling.
 
 
 
“Oh! Alright then, let me just go make some calls and book you into the show.”
 
 
 
 
Meiling tried once again to suggest Syaoran, “But--” But before she even got the chance, Tomoyo was already on her cellphone making the arrangements.
 
 
 
 
Eriol jumped up and down with joy not realizing his shorts were slipping off.
 
 
 
“ERIOL ERIOL!!!!” Meiling's eyes widened.
 
 
 
Eriol stopped jumping abruptly and pulled up his shorts with a sheepishly look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Well, we better go, now! Bye!!!” Meiling felt a tinge of sympathy towards Eriol and decided to save him from more embarrassment. She dragged him off to the door.
 
 
 
 
“Ja, Meiling-chan. Ja………Eriol-kun!!!” Tomoyo enthusiastically waved while in her mind, Tomoyo was standing still thinking of the weirdest people she had ever met.
 
 
 
 
~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~
 
 
 
After two blocks of walking home, Meiling burst out laughing, “ERIOL! HOW CAN YOU BE THAT STUPID!!! SHE PRACTICALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE INSANE!!!”
 
 
 
 
“WELL I WASN'T THE ONE WHO SAID SUGAR………oh—wait I did………WELL THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!”
 
 
 
“WELL, YEAH, WHAT A _GOOD_ FIRST IMPRESSION. I WONDER, NOW HOW ARE YOU GONNA MAKE _HER_ FALL IN LOVE WITH _YOU_?!”
 
 
 
Eriol calmed down and answered coolly, “There are some things you don't know about me” He gave a mysterious smirk.
 
 
 
Meiling burst out laughing again, “Well I do know one thing about you. You can't find a decent belt to keep those shorts up!!!”
 
 
 
Eriol decided to ignore Meiling's comment, when something caught his eye; two figures who looked oddly familiar, one with his shorts stuck on a bush.
 
 
 
 
 
(“)(“) (“) _ (“) (“\^_^/”) (“)(“) (“) _ (“) (“\^_^/”) (“)(“) (“) _ (“) (“\^_^/”)
 
 
 
A/N: HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Well at least I gave you some sort of idea of the
PLAN! *reviewers throw rotten fruit* Well you should atleast throw more _DECENT_ fruit next time! Aghh this is gonna stain!!!
 
 
See ya next update!!!
 
 
Maix-chan