Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Years and Years Apart ❯ The Beginning of An Ending ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Years and Years Apart

The Ending, And A New Beginning

By: CherryBlossomSakura

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. Xx; You can guess their ages and such. oo;;; (This is rewritten to make sense. Thanks Cardcaptor Girl. *was being lazy*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

It's been years since I had seen her.. Did she really wait for me....?

.......................

"Mommy! Mommy! Tora's trying to fly again!" a little girl yelled out to her sleepy mother.

"Mmmrrr..huh...? Again...?" she replied as she got out of bed to the front lawn to see what Tora was up to.

..And there he was, on the roof, trying to fly again...

The mother shook her head and sweatdropped.. "Hoee! Tora! You know you can't fly!" she yelled out to him.

"But moooommmmmmm!!!!"

"No but's, Tora! You're not old enough like Ran to be able to learn how to!"

"Oh alright.." he said, climbing back down, "but when can I learn?"

"When you're 9."

"AWWWW!!!!!!!!!"

She sighed softly as she thought to herself, " I wonder if Syaoran is ok.. Maybe I should've waited for him longer..."

"Mom, are you alright?" Tora asked.

"Oh, uhm, yea. I'm fine," she replied, "lets's go back inside.." She took Tora's and Sakura's hands and took them back in the house. The little ones walked in as Sakura shut the door slowly. She stopped before closing it completely and looked about, "Oh, Syaoran.."

...........

..I'm going back to Japan!

To be continued!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ran= 9

Nadeshiko= 7

Tora= 6

Sakura= 3

~*~

Syaoran= 30

Sakura= 29

AIM SN: SakuraPrincess87