Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Years and Years Apart ❯ Truly, Magically, Formidable For Me.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Years and Years Apart

Truly Magically Formidable For Me

By: CherryBlossomSakura

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. Xx; The ages are still at the bottom. R+R!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

>6:05am<

*ring!*

*RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG!!*

*RRRRRR RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! !!!!!!*

"Ok, ok, I'm up!" exclaimed a dark haired girl.. She picked up the phone, "Moshi moshi?"

"Tomoyo-chan! What's Sakura's number?"

She put the phone away from her ear and flinched slightly, "Syaoran..?" She immediately became furious.

"Well, yeah.." said Syaoran.

"You baka! After all these years, you finally make SOME sort of contact with us?! Do you know how much PAIN you caused Sakura-chan?! She cried day and night, just waiting for you! The amount of years she had wasted, just waiting for YOU! SHE WAITED AND NOW IT'S TOO LATE, SYAORAN! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, SAKURA-CHAN IS MARRIED! If you don't believe me, then just go call her cell phone! 356-8127!!"

Syaoran flinched.. "Please, pick me up from the airport.. It arrives at 7am.. flight 706..."

Tomoyo angrily agreed and slammed the phone down, causing poor Syaoran to nearly lose an eardrum. (Which was the point.)

........................

The airport was as busy as ever. People pushing each other around, finding each other, coming and going.

It was a mess.

Syaoran followed Tomoyo's aura, sensing another familiar one. He couldn't tell who's it was, until he met up with Tomoyo.

"Tomoyo, I felt another aura.. Who did you bring?"

Sakura appeared behind Tomoyo, angry, "YOU BASTARD!"

*SLAP*

Sakura's eyes began to water, "You lied to me! You've left me for so long! Why did you even come came?!"

Syaoran quietly looked down, hurt.

~flashback~

"Syaoran..! Syaoran!"

A head came out of the window, "Sakura..?"

"Syaoran, I love you! I'm sorry for not telling you sooner!" She handed him a bear.

Syaoran gazed at her in awe, "Will you wait for me?"

"...Only if you come back!"
"..I will..."

"......Aishiteru.....!"

~flashback ends~

Sakura was crying now, "Why..did you....even come....b-back..?!"

Everyone was staring at them now.

"I've waited patiently for you! But now, I'm happily married!"

Syaoran looked very hurt, "Gomen-nasai..Sakura... I hope you're happy with him... Does he have magical abilities?"

She nodded, tears still streaming down her cheeks, "He's...truly magically.. formidable for me..."

"What's.. his name?"

"Li Da Shioun.."

"WHAT?! LI DA SHIOUN??!!?! MY BROTHER?!"

"NANI?!!?!" exclaimed the two girls.

To be continued!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ran= 9

Nadeshiko= 7

Tora= 6

Little Sakura= 3

~*~

Syaoran (Little Wolf)= 30

Sakura= 29

Li Da Shioun (Big Bear)= 34

AIM SN: SakuraPrincess87