Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and found ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anime: Detective Conan

Type: Drama & Romance

Author: Cheerlin

E-mail: cheerlin 88@hotmail.com

Disclaimer: Detective Conan doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Gosho Aoyama.

A/N: A special thank to Kitahoshi Hazel. Thank you so much for all that you have done.

~~~~~~chapter 1
In middle in the night Conan screamed. Ran came running into his room. She looked at the pale boy first, then she carefully hugged him.
Conan hugged back. He was so afraid of losing her forever. Tears started to fall. He didn't care how it was right then. He didn't care if he really was the high school student Shinichi. All that he cared for was that his long loved girlfriend was safe. Ran looked at Conan with a worried face.
"A bad nightmare huh?"she asked.
"Yeah..."he replied.
"Do you want to sleep with me?" she asked gently.
"Yeah...,"Conan said with a blush.
Then he remembered that Ran only treated him like a little brother and that made him a little disappointed. Ran put him in her bed then joined him.
"Do you want to tell me what the dream was about?" she asked.
"I was so afraid of losing somebody that I've loved..."Conan whispered.
"Yeah, I understand how you felt. I've dreams like that too," Ran whispered and a single crystal tear felt from her cheek. Conan wiped the tear away and looked at her.
'She's worried about me. I really want to tell her the truth. But I can't. I love you Ran,' Conan thought.
"But the one that I'm afraid of losing…I don't even know if he likes me or not. But I will always love him... Stupid isn't it?" she said sadly.
"No! It's not stupid Ran-san! I'm sure that he loves you back!" Conan replied immediately.
"How can you be so sure, Conan-kun? He's-so far away...maybe with another cuter, sweeter, nicer, smarter, more beautiful woman that me. And I bet that she doesn't hit people. I'm nothing to him... In his heart. He doesn't even know who I am!" Ran cried. Tears fell from her cheeks but her heart was already broken from her own words.
"NO! Ran-san, you are the nicest girl in this world! I'm sure that he thinks that too!" Conan said looking right into Ran's eyes. His heart ached from the words that she spoke. He just wanted to tell her the truth but it would put her in danger!
"How can you know that he likes me? I'm nothing. Only a childhood friend of his. I'm sure that he will be happy with the other girl,"Ran replied.
"How can you say that Ran-san?! You are the best girl I know!" Conan said desperately. Ran looked at Conan and her eyes softened. She kindly stroked his cheek.
"Thanks Conan. You're so nice. Oh, here I am talking about things that shouldn't bother you. I'm sorry," Ran said and looked away.
"Everything that bothers you ,bothers me,"Conan said.
"Oh...Conan...,"Ran said ,really touched by these words.
"Look Ran-san! Look at the stars!," Conan said. Ran looked out of the window and saw the beautiful stars shining bright.
"They really are lovely aren't they?," she said , gazing out.
"Yeah..." Conan said quietly. Ran started to fall asleep. After a while a peaceful face was lying on the bed. Conan looked at her.
'Oh Ran! I really do love you. I really hope that I can tell you that once when I'm Shinichi again...' Conan thought. Conan bent down and kissed her softly. Then he dozed off to the dreamland holding Ran tight.