Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Normal Again? ❯ The Antidote ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Normal Again?
A Detective Conan/Case Closed fic
Author: Kohaku
Summary: Dr. Agasa has found a cure - or so he thinks, to make Conan turn back into his original form - Jimmy Kudo, forever. He's excited, that is, until he learns the truth about the 'antidote'. It will slowly wipe away his memories, as well as only letting him be his normal self for only two weeks! Hey, Dr. Agasa never said it was fullproof.
 
Normal Again?
Chapter 1
Antidote or Not?
 
Conan Edogawa slowly woke up that following morning when the phone rang at Rachel?s house. He heard Richard going to answer it, so he plopped his head back down on his pillow, that is until it was taken away from underneath his head and his head fell down to the hard ground.
"Ow!" Conan exclaimed, rubbing his head.
"You got a call from Dr. Agasa, kid," Richard told him, passing the phone to him and leaving the room.
"Dr. Agasa? Conan here," Conan told him over the phone.
"Ah, Conan, I have something I want to give you," Dr. Agasa told him. "It's too secret to talk about over the phone - anyone could be listening in, so can you get a drive over?"
"Sure, Dr. Agasa," Conan replied. "Be there later."
 
"Hey dad, Conan needs a drive to Dr. Agasa's," Rachel told her father during breakfast.
"Where is the brat?" Richard asked.
"Getting ready to go," Rachel told him.
"I haven't even said yes yet!" Richard sighed heavily. Life was never easy since -that- kid came around...
Rachel giggled. "Thanks, dad. Hey, Conan, you coming or what?"
Conan gasped. "Coming, Rachel!"
 
"Ah, Conan, you made it," Dr. Agasa said upon gretting. Rachel and Richard were waiting in the car, because Dr. Agasa told them it was a private matter. He took out a small bottle of liquid and held it out for Conan to see.
"What is this?" Conan asked, pointing to the bottle.
"Why, it's an antidote for your condition, my boy!" Dr. Agasa told him.
Conan's eyes widened. "Really? You mean I can finally be normal?"
Dr. Agasa nodded. "Though wouldn't you say that you -are- normal, Conan?"
"I'm a High School student in the body of an eight year old, Dr. Agasa, I don't think that's normal," Conan sweatdropped.
"Yes... well..." Dr. Agasa began. "Well, here, only take a spoonfull and we'll see what happens."
Conan nodded and took the spoon. He spilt some on it and then carefully drank it, making sure not to spill any of it. When he was done, Dr. Agasa took the rest of it. Then he stepped away from the boy. He felt like he was transforming into another being. His body got taller, but other than that he stayed the same. Conan looked in the mirror. He was Jimmy Kudo again!
"Um... how are we going to explain this to Rachel and Richard?" Jimmy asked. 'And Amy, George and Mitch?' he thought, knowing Amy liked him alot... or rather, liked Conan a lot.
"I will take care of that," Dr. Agasa told him. "Now, you just tell Rachel that you were staying here over night and just got back from your mission... I will take care of Conan's -disappearance-."
Jimmy nodded and grinned. "Thanks, Dr. Agasa!" he exclaimed as he ran out of the house.
"Have I made a terrible mistake?" Dr. Agasa asked himself.
 
TBC
A/N: Please review and tell me what you think!