Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Normal Again? ❯ Meeting Jimmy ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Normal Again?
 
A Detective Conan/Case Closed fic
Author: Kohaku
Summary: Dr. Agasa has found a cure - or so he thinks, to make Conan turn back into his original form - Jimmy Kudo, forever. He's excited, that is, until he learns the truth about the 'antidote'. It will slowly wipe away his memories, as well as only letting him be his normal self for only two weeks! Hey, Dr. Agasa never said it was fullproof.
Thank you for all of your reviews! Yes, this is a Shinichi and Ran story so they will be together, never fret! However, the couple will get into some trouble.
-------
Chapter 2
Meeting Jimmy
-------
Jimmy Kudo was grinning. He was himself again. The world was back in order! Well... yeah. At least this part of it was. He couldn't wait to go out and see Rachel. Dr. Agasa was right behind him.
When he opened the door and stood out there, Rachel and Mr. Moore just sat there in the car gaping like fish. Jimmy laughed.
"What's wrong?" he asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost!"
A huge smile suddenly appeared on Rahcel's face as she ran out of the car and over to Jimmy, hugging the life out of him. "You've got some serious explaining to do, Mister! How come you've been gone for so long?"
"Ah, he was staying over night at my house, Miss Rachel," Dr. Agasa told her. "He was just finishing up his case."
"So... where's Conan?" Rachel asked and Jimmy laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his forehead with his hand.
"His parents just came by to pick him up, they're going on vacation for a month," Dr. Agasa replied and Rachel nodded.
"Where are they going?"
"Cairo, Egypt."
Rachel's eyes widened. "I've always wanted to go there! He'll have to tell me EVERYTHING when he gets back! I'm sure you're going to inform Mitch, George and Amy?"
Dr. Agasa nodded. "Yes, hopefully they won't take it too hard."
"He told me that he said goodbye to them all ready," Jimmy said.
"You've seen Conan?" Rachel asked.
"Yeah we're cousins," Jimmy replied.
"No wonder why you two look exactly alike, I was beginning to think you were brothers or the same person," Rachel said and Jimmy laughed.
"No, really, what would make you think that?" Jimmy asked.
"Just the fact that you two are absolute clones of each other," Rachel said and then Mr. Moore complained from the car.
"Can we get going all ready?!" Mr. Moore exclaimed and Rachel groaned. "So are you going back home, Jimmy?" she asked.
"Yeah, but I'll see you at school tomorrow, alright?" he asked, gave her a peck on the cheek and walked off, leaving a blushing Rachel and a fuming Richard behind.
TBC
Thanks for the three reviews! Continue.