Chobits Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Transer Chronicles ❯ Yikes! Megatron's found us! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dislaimer Note: I do not own any Transformer characters. Rita and her two robots Silver and Flame are my own characters.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Me: "Hey everyone, I'm Maria, This is PG-13 for later on in the story."
*A girl and two boys walk in*
Girl: Hey Maria
Me: "Hey. everyone this is Alexia, Brad, and Carlos."
*Three mini-cons walk in*
Me: "These three mini-cons are Sureshock, High Wire, and Grinder."
*turns back to computer*
Me: "Alright Enough introductions, lets get on with starting the story"
*Starts typing furisouly*

PLEASE R&R, READ AND REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


The Transer Chronicles

Prologue

Rita Transer

Age:18
Hair: Long brown
Eyes: Blue-green
Born in the Year of the Fire Horse
Head monitor in the Audobot home base

A tall, skinny and short tempered girl. She can keep her cool in any emergency. She normally works along side Optimus or Sideways. When she hangs around Hot Shot she starts to act careless. When she is around Red Alert she is very distinctive about their work. Around Optimus she acts normal. But when she is around Sideways she acts very mysterious. Rita is a Auto Decepto Princess. Optimus Prime himself had been one of her Autobot guards. Sideways had been a spy for them. Rita was the only one he ever really talked to. Rita is always with the Autobots, unlike Brad, Carlos, and Alexia she lives with the Autobots. She is up twenty-four-seven watching for signs of the Decepticons. She has a robot eagle which acts like a real bird. It keeps watch while she is sleeping. It's name is Silver Eagle, but she calls him Silver. She also has a robot horse which she rides through the hallways of the huge base.
It's name is Flame. These two are like her own mini-cons.

Megatron who is leader of the Decepticons attacks the base. He is after Rita because she knows the locations of many mini-cons and he wants that information. While fighting Optimus he gets knocked into a machine which Red Alert made to be able to learn the past about the mini-cons. Rita is accidentally knocked into the glowing portal. Can the Autobots bring her back and where did she go?



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


The Transer Chronicles
Chapter 1
~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

"Rita what are you doing?" Hot Shot asked Rita, the beautiful young girl, who was now lifting a box onto the table. Rita turned her beautiful blue-green eyes up towards the giant robot who was called Hot Shot.

"These are some new data equipment that I got for the data base in the main computer," Rita said.

*Beep*

Rita turned around and saw Silver flying towards her. Silver landed on her arm and dropped a small mini camera looking object into her hand.

"Thanks Silver," she said putting the camera with the other data equipment. "Where's Red Alert?"

"He's working on a stupid new machine," Hot Shot replied.

"It's not some stupid machine," came Red Alert's voice from across the huge main computer room. "It's a machine that'll help us to learn about the mini-con's past and their location."

"What ever," Hot Shot said. "Where's Sideways anyway."

"He's working on helping me load the new data into the main computer," Rita said as Optimus, the leader of the Autobots stepped into the room.

"Shouldn't you be helping clean the base Hot Shot?" Optimus asked.

"Yes sir," Hot Shot said as he went over to where Smokescreen was cleaning the machines.

"Sideways could come and help me carry this stuff," Rita called from where she was putting the last box down. "This is so heavy."

"Don't strain yourself," Optimus told her.

"Don't worry, we have to get this data in before another attack from Megatron," she said sitting down.

*clomp clomp*

Rita smiled as Flame walked in along with Sideways. Flame went next to her and she climbed onto his back. Optimus picked up some boxes along with Sideways. They went back to the command room and put the boxes down.

"This is going to take hours!" Rita groaned.

"HOW ABOUT SOME HELP," came three yells from the elevator. They turned to see Brad, Carlos, and Alexia coming in.

"We could use it," Rita said.

"Just tell us what to do," Alexia sad.

While Optimus, Sideways, Rita, Brad, Carlos, and Alexia worked on putting the data into the main computer Hot Shot, Smokescreen, and Red Alert were working in the transmitting room.

"Hot Shot, that doesn't go there," Red Alert said grabbing the data cube from Hot Shot. "Watch out."

Hot Shot backed right up into the boxes of parts that were behind him and caused them to fall onto the machine and the floor.

"Hot Shot just go help Rita and Sideways," Red Alert said as he started picking up the tools.

"Look sorry man," Hot Shot said.

"OUT!" Red Alert said louder.

"Alright, you don't have to blow a circuit," Hot Shot said as he turned and left with Smokescreen.

They walked into the Main Computer Base to see Optimus working on the main data base and Carlos, Brad, and Alexia working on the side data bases. Sideways and Rita were working on a new security program for the base. Brad turned and saw Hot Shot and Smokescreen standing in the door.

"Hey Hot Shot," Brad said.

"Hey their little man," Hot Shot said going over to him.

"Why aren't you helping Red Alert?" Optimus asked. Hot Shot looked over at his leader.

"I was told to come and help you guys, because he didn't need anymore help," Hot Shot made up.

"Actually he was making a mess and Red Alert yelled at him," Smokescreen said.

"Traitor," Hot Shot muttered to Smokescreen.

An hour later Red Alert came into the room.

"Well it's finally done," he said. Everyone went to see Red Alert's new machine. They went into the room and Red Alert went over to the machine. He put in a sequence to turn the machine on. The machine started to shake and then stopped and became quiet and still.

"Huh?" Red Alert went back over to it and began looking at it. "Why isn't working."

"Maybe you did something wrong," Hot Shot said.

"I didn't do anything wrong," Red Alert said as he began trying to turn the machine back on. He was growing irritable. Suddenly an alarm rang through out the base.

"What the," Hot Shot said.

"Those are the security alarms," Rita said. "The Decepticons have been detected." She ran over to one of the small computers.

"Damn those Decepticons," Hot Shot said.

"The Decepticons are somewhere in the base," Rita gasped.

"Correction were right in this room," came Cyclonus's voice. They turned to see Megatron and the Decepticons in the doorway.

"You Decepticon Slugs," Hot Shot said. Megatron just smiled.

"We've come for the girl and the mini-cons," Megatron said.

"Your not getting the minicons or her," Sideways said blocking them from getting to Rita. Optimus, Smokescreen, Hot Shot, Red Alert, and Sideways all got into battle mode.

"Be careful you guys," Rita said backing up next to Brad, Carlos, and Alexia.

"No worries," Hot Shot said. He faced off towards Megatron.

Soon the warriors were fighting each other. Red Alert was fighting Demolishor. Sideways fought with Cyclonus. Hot Shot fought Starscream with Smokescreen helping. Optimus was fighting Megatron. Rita and the others watched, she felt helpless. Then she remembered something.

"SILVER!" Rita shouted. Suddenly Silver appeared next to her. "Give the others a hand." Silver flew to where Optimus was fighting Megatron.

Megatron had knocked Optimus back and was about to strike him when silver got in the way. Silver began flying circles around Megatron. Megatron kept trying to hit him and finally succeeded. Silver went flying to the ground and slammed into the wall.

"SILVER?" Rita shouted, hoping Silver was alright. Optimus got up and attacked Megatron. Megatron was thrown back into Demolishor. They crashed into one another.

Meanwhile Red Alert sent Cyclonus into the wall. Cyclonus starting firing lasers at Red Alert. Red Alert dodged each one. He then fired his own laser at Cyclonus. Cyclonus was sent into Demolishor and Megatron. Megatron had gotten up after Hot Shot and Smokescreen and Sideways threw the other two Decepticons into them.

"Your not going to win Optimus Prime," Megatron said.

Soon they were sending each other into the walls. Finally Optimus knocked Megatron back, but into Red Alert's machine. When Megatron hit it, it began to shake and a portal appeared next to the wall. The whole place began to shake as well. Megatron noticed he was close enough to grab Rita. He grabbed her and stood up.

"You do well to stand down," Megatron said. Everyone turned to see him holding Rita.

"Put her down Megatron," Optimus said but sounded worried.

"Why would I do that," Megatron said.

Hot Shot was growing impatient and ran towards Megatron and knocked him back next to the machine. Rita was thrown into thrown portal. She managed a scream before she reached the portal.

"Rita!" Sideways yelled. Megatron stood up, he had enough.

"Decepticons retreat," he said. All the Decepticons disappeared as Optimus and the Others went over to the machine.

In the portal all Rita could see was flashing colors beginning to blur. Soon everything went black.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Me: Well hoped you liked it, yeah it’s not as much action or and other stuff, but it is a pg-13 after all.
Carlos: Ah man, Maria, I liked it
Alexia: I liked it to
Brad: I liked it as well
Mini-cons: *beep beep*
Me: Thanks Guys, Well So long everyone
All: Please remember to REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JA NE