Chobits Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Transer Chronicles ❯ Myth Transformers? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I don't own them


Transer Chronicles2

*drip drip drip*

"uhhh" Rita opened her eyes/

"She's waking," a voice said.

"It's `bout time," another said.
looked up to see huge robot.

"A transformer," she thought.

"Are you alright?" asked the robot with, what looked like, robotic wings.

"Yes, may I ask where am I?" Rita asked.

"You are in Mythica City," the other one with robotic wings and a robotic tail replied.

"Are you Autobots or Decepticons," Rita said, starting to feat that they were Decepticons.

"I can not answer that," the one with just wings said. "But our leader can.

"We will take you to him," the one with the tail said
on with just wings held out a hand and Rita climbed onto it. Suddenly with a swipe of his wings they were into open air. Rita looked down and saw a huge city. It looked almost like Cybertron, but there was a huge tower right in the middle of the city. There were lots of transformers, all wondering along the city streets. The city, though to her, looked huge, in reality wasn't that big. There were huge, gigantic walls , surrounding the city. Soon they were descending to the ground in front of the tower.

"This is where our leader is," the winged transformer said.
started walking up to the doorway as Rita followed. The huge doors opened and they walked into a throne room. A robot with huge red wings and a crown-like head band sat on the throne.

"Sir Phoenix," the winged robot in front of Rita said, going to his knees.

"Yes, Pegasus," the robot on the throne answered.

"I've brought you the girl me and griffon unconscious near the outer walls," Pegasus said.

"Good, bring her fourth," Phoenix said.

"Yes, sir," Pegasus said. He motioned for Rita to come forward.
bowed her head, "Sir Phoenix."

"What is your name?' Phoenix asked.

"It is Rita, sir," Rita replied. "Rita Transer."

"The Princess Rita?" Phoenix said. "Princess of the Auto-Deceptos."

"Yes," Rita answered.

"What brings the Princess of the Auto-Deceptos here?" Phoenix asked.

"I somehow ended up here by accident when the Autobot base was attacked by Megatron and his Decepticons," Rita answered.

"I have heard about the Mini-con wars and the Autobots and the Decepticons becoming enemies,' Pheonix said. "Tell me, is Optimus Prime on earth as well."

"Yes," Rita replied. She proceeded to tell about what has transpired, the Decepticon attack, and how she might have ended up here.

"I see," Phoenix said.. "I determine that your friends would be very worried by now."

"Yes, they would be," Rita said sadly.

"We shall help you return to them," Phoenix said.

"Thank you, Sir Phoenix," Rita said.

"Just Phoenix, please," he said. "It's not trouble, we have a very special teleporter that can help teleport you there. But we will need the coordinates."

"that is no problem," Rita said, taking off her necklace. "Optimus gave me this necklace not to long ago. It holds the coordinates in it."

"Alright, Griffon, take her to the teleport room," Phoenix ordered. "Pegasus, stay behind, I wish to talk to you."

"Yes, sir," Pegasus answered.
walked next to Rita and let her climb on his hand.

**** ****

Meanwhile the Autobots a currently trying to figure out what happened.

"What happened," Brad asked.

"I have no clue," Re Alert said checking the machine.
was flying around the machine, while Flame was being calmed by Alexia.

"That thing looked like some kind of portal from a space movie," Carlos said.

"Get real Carlos," Alexia said.

"I think Carlos is right," Brad said.

"Not you too," Alexia groaned.

"Look at it this way," Brad said. "Whatever that was, Rita is trapped somewhere."
was standing next to the machine looking at the place where Rita had disappeared. Sliver landed on his shoulder and Flame came along side of him.
looked at him, "You guys, look."
other looked over at Sideways, Optimus walked over to him.

"Rita is strong for a human, she'll be alright," Optimus said.

"I know that," Sideways replied. "I had been one of her royal guards. But she's still human, and she still doesn't remember how to use her powers."

"Hey, don't worry buddy, she'll be fine," Hot Shot said.

"Hotshot, for once can't you try to be serious," Red Alert said. "This isn't a humorous matter, Rita could very well be in danger."

"I know, I know," Hot Shot said. "But if the mood gets all serious, we'll just get depressed even more."
chuckled and looked at Hot Shot, "Your right about that."
sighed and looked back at the portal.

"I hope everything will turn out," Alexia said.

"Sure it will," Brad said. "We'll get through this, along with Rita."

"That's right, Rita's probably on her way here, right now," Carlos said, not knowing how right he was.

**** ****

Pegasus walked into the room where Rita and Griffon were.

"Phoenix has ordered that we accompany you," he said. "Plus he wishes to see Optimus Prime again, when there is a chance."

"Alright," Rita said. "Optimus won't mind."

"Let's get going then. "Griffon said.
started the teleporter and set the coordinates.

"Here we go," he said. They walked into the teleporter.
flash of light surrounded them.


**** ****

The Autobots and the gang were currently trying to pinpoint Rita's location, when


"What the?" Hot Shot said, as a huge burst of light blinded them.
the light cleared Rita, Pegasus, and Griffon stood near the computer.

"Rita!" Alexia yelled.
smiled, "Miss me."
they looked at Pegasus and Griffon.

"This is Pegasus and Griffon," Rita said turning to Optimus. "They helped me get here."
just "hmph" and set Rita down. Flame came running towards her along with Silver flying next to him.


"Oww" Rita rubbed her head, Flame had just talked her. "Flame, cut it out."
got off her and she stood up. Silver flew around her head, then flew towards Sideways. Rita smiled and raised her arm for Silver to land on.

"We thank you for helping her," Optimus said.

"It wasn't a problem," Pegasus said. "Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Pegasus."

"I'm Griffon," Griffon said. "Were of the Myth Transformers."

"I remember you guys," Hot Shot. "You guys disappeared from Cybertron a long time ago,"

"That's right," Pegasus said. "We felt that we did not belong to either Decepticons or Autobots, because of a transformations being so different."

"Huh??" Carlos said with a confused face.
grinned, "Transform!!"
turned into a robotic horse with wings, the legendary Pegasus.

"Whoa, cool," Brad and Carlos said.

"Transform!!" Griffon yelled.
transformed into a animal part bird, part lion, and part horse, the legendary griffon.

"That is so cool," Carlos said.
rose his head proudly, and smugly.
transformed back to his normal form and turned to Optimus. He told je everything about their home, and why they were there.

"Well, you are welcomed here," Optimus said.

"Does this mean you guys will be staying for a while," Carlos asked.

"Yes," Griffon answered.

"Very cool," Carlos said.

"Goody," Hot Shot said sarcastically.
smirked at him, making Hot Shot cross his arms.

"Looks like there's going to be a lot of tension around here," Rita sighed, turning to Optimus.

"Yes, it seems that way," Optimus siad.
smiled, "I'm going to find Sideways."

"That would be a good idea," Optimus said, setting her on the top of the stairs.

**** ****

Rita walked through the hallways looking for sideways. She decided to head outside and look.
she got there she found Hot Shot with Smokescreen, watching Carlos, Alexia, and Brad with Pegasus and Griffon. Hot Shot was frowning, Rita quickly realized why.

"Don't worry Hot Shot," Rita said going next to him on Flame. "Your still their favorite. They've just never seen a transformer that can turn into an animal."

"I know, I know," Hot Shot said. Smokescreen chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Hot Shot grumbled.

"You, don't worry, they'll be back to hang around soon," Smokescreen answered.

"By the way," Rita said. "Have you seen Sideways?"

"Yeah," Smokescreen said. "He's somewhere over there."
pointed to the open field with huge rocks along the side.

"Thanks," Rita said. "Alright, Flame, let's go."

**** ****

Rita and flame walked into the plain. She spotted Sideways transformed, racing along the rocks with his mini-con next to him.

"Sideways!" Rita called.
motorcycle turned and drove towards her. Rita smiled as Sideways pulled along side of her.

"Heard from Hot Shot that you were pretty worried," Rita smiled.

"That bots got top learn to keep his mouth shut," Sideways muttered.

"Huh?" Rita looked at him.

"Nothing," he said.

"Thanks" Rita said. "For worrying."
didn't say anything.

"Hey, something wrong?" Rita asked.

"Want a ride?" Sideways asked.
looked at him. He pulled up along side, so she could climb on.

"Hold on," Sideways said.

"Whoa," Rita said as Sideways took off at top speed. He sped along the pathway through the rocks, covering the other in dust.

"*cough cough* What was that?" Carlos asked. "*cough cough*"

"It was Rita riding Sideways," Alexia said riding on her mini-con Sure-shock.
watched as Sideways and Rita shot passed them again.

"Looks like Sideways isn't as miserable as before," Hot Shot said.

"Looks that way," Smokescreen said.
stood watching from the cliff. He looked at Brad and Carlos riding Griffon and Alexia on Pegasus. Chuckling he noticed Hot Shot grumbling. He looked up when he heard a loud noise, to see something coming towards them.

"Something's coming this way," Red Alert said.

"Everyone, stay alert," Optimus said.
got off Sideways as he transformed. Pegasus and Griffon transformed back as well. They watched as it landed in front of them.

"Jet Fire," Rita said.

"Hey there,' he said.

"You really gave us a fright," Carlos said,

"Sorry `bout that," Jet Fire said. "I wanted to make sure the Decepticons didn't pick up my transmission."

"You still gave us a fright," Carlos said.

"Knock it of," Alexia said.

"Yes, maam," Carlos said.

"It's good to see you," Optimus siad.

"Thank you, sir," Jet Fire replied.

"What is the situation?" Optimus asked.

"It seems that the Decepticons base is on the earth's moon," Jet Fire answered. "They also have found out were here."

"Yeah, they've already attack us here," Brad said.

"It was because of them that Rita was transported by Red Alert's machine," Carlos said.

"Plus we have tow more allies," Alexia said. Jet Fire looked at Pegasus and Griffon.

"That's Griffon," Pegasus said, pointing to Griffon, who was standing next to Red Alert. "I'm Pegasus."

"It's good to meet you," Jet Fire said. "I'm Jet Fire." Alexia looked at her watch.

"It's getting late," she said. "We should be heading home."

"Okay," Brad said.

"See ya," Hot Shot said.

"So long, you three," Red Alert said.

"We'll be back tomorrow, whenever we can leave," Alexia said.
three of them got on Sure-shock, Grinder, and High-wire. Rita watched as they rode home.
she turned to Optimus, "I'm going to get some rest too."

"Alright," Optimus said.
got on Flame and headed to the special part of the base, where Optimus, Hot Shot, Smokescreen, Red Alert, and the mini-cons made a few special rooms to be like her home. Unlike Brad, Carlos, and Alexia, she lived with the transformers. Living with them, had some disadvantages. Transformers don't eat, so she had to make sure to have food in the refrigerator for her and when the others came over. Another was making sure she didn't get steeped on, no matter how sorry they would be after.

**** ****

Rita sat down on her bed. She had the communicator that went to the command room on so she could hear Optimus and the others still. Yawing she laid down and closed her eyes, hoping tomorrow would be better.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
T he Mythica City, Phoenix, Pegasus, Griffon, and the Myth Transformers are all my ideas. Hope you like them, Don't forget to Reveiw
NE