Chrono Crusade Fan Fiction ❯ Between ❯ Between ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Someones say that when you're sixteen, you experience those wild, sweet events. Sweet sixteen.

I was seventeen when I met Chrono. The idiot threw a frisbee at me at the park as he was playing with his nephew. But anyhow, it wouldn't have been possible for us to meet in any other way and that's why I smile as I recall that day's lump in my head.

I watch him, how his very tight abdomen falls down and moves up with his even breaths. His eyes are closed, he sleeps light sleep. It's already late morning and the sun lights up the apartment from the window next to us but I decide to forgive myself for the truancy. Chrono had been against it, that we would meet at small hours because he knew that I had school. However, I am pretty good at persuading him.

I shiver as I watch his hand on the sheet, remembering clearly how just a moment before he stroked my thigh as he slid his body against mine. He talks hardly ever when we have sex but everything is fine by me as long as he still looks at me. What makes me blush, are his amber eyes on my skin. He isn't fierce but very gentle though he is adult, seems so confident about himself, who should make love hard and dirty. I don't know about those things though, I have never had a boyfriend and I'm not adult.

Chrono isn't my boyfriend. He is someone who I want to be with. Boyfriends are just for fun. No one at my age can feel this kind of feeling.

I reach my hand before I even notice. I stroke his chin carefully, the his cheek, I try to let him see his dreams peacefully. But it's hard when those same wrinkles are on his forehead, wrinkles which tell about age which I don't have but about some experiences which I don't have yet either. I want to wip the wrinkles off but I smile and leave them alone because I know that without them he wouldn't be so gentle, so quiet, so him.

I come from a good family, my parents love me and I have a brother who is everything to me. But I never feel myself so safe as with him. Maybe that was why I wanted to stay with him that first time when we had known each others for a while, when I sat on his kitchen table and we kissed for the first time. I don't know almost nothing about him and I guess that's why I should be scared of him but I feel the opposite.

He opens his eyes without a sound and looks at me, my palm against his cheek. "Are you leaving?"

His voice is calm, that kind of voice which I like so much.

"I'm not. Not for a while", I smile slightly. He takes my hand, his touch so light that I barely feel it and he turns his whole body towards me. The cover moves off from his hips, revealing the right part. He looks at me like everytime before he's about to touch or kiss, everytime asking quietly with his gaze, 'Is this alright?'

Next he kisses my forefinger, wetting its top without any messy sucking which you see in the movies but slowly licking. I sigh already from that small pleasure. He pulls me closer and says, "Sleep, Rosette."

Then he closes his eyes and presses his forehead against my own. I whisper my thanks to sunbeam for how beautiful it makes his dark hair look and then I fall asleep. In my own safe place.

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________

AN:

Yay! Another Chrono Crusade story and even AU. I might continue this, write more chapters but not now anyway when I'm too busy with my other stories. Thanks for reading and comments are welcomed!

Disclamer: I do not own Chrono Crusade