Clamp School Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossoms ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Silver star Kitty: ~Enters the stage~ I'm new to MM.org and I just recently read the manga of Clamp School Detectives. I am using any Japanese terms, but I must warn you, my Japanese terms aren't all that great. and this is what I have so far on my first chapter. I don't own Clamp School Detectives. I only own the girl I made up. Enjoy the first uncompleted chapter of my first Clamp School Detective story. ~Walks out~

Cherry Blossoms

Chapter One: Cherry Blossoms

6th grader Clamp School Elementary Division Class Chair man, Nokoru Imonoyama. was respected by everyone. Especially older people. Every girl loved him. Why?

For his good looks and his respect for women. Next to him was 5th grader Clamp School Elementary Division Class Secretary, Suoh Takamura. Girls loved him for his martial arts skills and his icey heart. Then there was 4th grader Clamp School Elementary Division Treasurer, Akira Ijyuin. Girls loved him for his cooking, smile, and dedication to his studies.

Nokoru has blonde hair and blue eyes. Suoh has blue hair and brown eyes. Akira has purple-black hair and brown eyes. All 3 boys were the chairmen, meaning they could control what goes on around he school. But this story isn't about them.

It's about a girl. A young 9th grade girl named Sora Tsunami. Sora recently moved to Tokyo and she started school in clamp school junior high division. Sora was in the garden where all the students were hanging out. She was placed in a high grade level by her parents.

Too high.

It was a warm spring day and Sora was in a tree, drawing.

Silver Star Kitty: ~Enters~ I know this is too short, but I'm still working on the 1st chapter. I might even rewrite it, if you all don't like how it is starting out. This was inspired by the 1st manga. Leave a review, thanks! ~walks out~