Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Knight ❯ Dark Knight ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

In the park, Jeremy noticed something. "Ulrick, Xana wants to make you his dark knight. What ever you do, don't transform."

"You're too late, Jeremy." Ulrick said. His outfit had changed. It was mostly black instead of yellow and his sabers were red.

"Aelita, if you can hear me, get the others and get over to the park ASAP!" Jeremy said. He knew Aelita had gained the ablity of sonar hearing so she could hear anything within a mile.

"You guys, Jeremy's in trouble!" Aelita said. "There's no time to lose!" They all rushed to the park to see Ulrick attacking Jeremy.

"Ulrick, what has gotten into you?" Yumi asked.

"He's not himself, Xana's tricked us!" Jeremy said. "He possessed Ulrick, but didn't let anyone know until now!"

"We have to do this!" Aelita said. "Angel Power!" She transformed into her pink angel outfit. Odd and Yumi transformed too.

"Isn't there some way we can break the spell?" Yumi asked.

"Not that I can think off at this time." Jeremy said.

"I think I have an idea." Aelita said. "Tell him how you feel."

"Are you insane? I could barely get the words out at the holiday dance!" Yumi pointed out.

"Oh, please!" Odd said. "If you're all done arguing, I need some help over here!"

"Sorry!" They all started battling, but it couldn't be done. Odd had already lost all of his power.

"Aelita, I know you're hiding somewhere behind me, and that trick won't work." Ulrick said.

"But this one will!" Yumi tossed her fan and it hurt him. "Sorry about that, Ulrick, but I need you to listen to me."

"I don't have to listen to you." Ulrick said.

"Ulrick, I know you 're in there somewhere." Yumi said. "I need to let you know that William is just a friend, I'm not intrested in him."

"Even I knew that." Odd said.

"Shut up!" Aelita and Jeremy said.

"Ulrick, I'm sorry. It's just hard for me to express my feelings." Yumi said. "I don't know if you can hear me or not but you were a great friend, but you were the most important person to me. Ulrick, I love you." Suddenly Yumi felt dizzy and fainted.

"Yumi!" Aelita flew down to her.

"It's too late for her, what..." Soon Ulrick's outfit kept flashing between his regular colors and his dark ones.

"Aelita, now!" Jeremy said.

"Data Stream Healing!" Aelita fired at Ulrick. The darkness had faded from him and he collapsed on top of Yumi. "Should we?" Aelita asked.

"Probably a good idea." Jeremy said.

"Return to the past, now!"

"Yumi, are you okay?" Ulrick asked.

"I'm fine." Yumi said. They were in the park together. "I was wondering, could you hear me?"

"When I was under the spell, yes." Ulrick said. "I heard you clearly."

"So, now you know how I feel." Yumi said. She started to leave.

"Yumi, wait." Ulrick said. "Here, I got this for you." He gave tied the emerald necklace he meant to give her on her birthday on around her neck. "I always wanted you to be my girlfriend, Yumi. I love you, too."

"Really?" Yumi said. "So, I guess it's okay if we're more than just friends. I only said that stupid line anyway because it was in my script." They both fell down laughing.

"At least this isn't a prop." Ulrick said. He got up. "Need a hand?" Ulrick pulled her up. Yumi leaned in and kissed him.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Yumi headed home, knowing that everything was cool between them.