Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Holiday Trap ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


"I can't believe that all of the airlines are down!" The entire school was in panic because due to the snowy weather, they couldn't go home for the holidays. Then a whistle blew.

"Everybody, calm down!" Jim yelled. "Since we're all..."

"Thank you, Jim, I'll take it from here." The principal said. "We're having our annual winter dance a bit earlier this year. That's all."

"I know someone who will probably spend it doing homework." Odd said.

"You are so wrong, Odd." Jeremy said. "I'm going to the dance with Aelita."

"Whoa, that's a bit out of character." Aelita said. "But we could use a break. I just hope my wings don't pop out by accident again." Whenever she got nervous or excited her wings would pop out of her back.

"Will you relax? The dance will be fun. We're all going." Yumi said.

"You won't believe what I heard." Odd said. "William is going with Sissi. She actually changed her name back to Elizabeth."

"It seems like you all have dates this time." Yumi said.

"I don't have one, either." Ulrick said. "Want to go with me?"

"Sure." Yumi said. "This is going to great."

"It sure is." Ulrick said, smiling.

As the group departed to get ready for the dance, they knew nothing could go wrong. Or so they thought.