Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Holiday Trap ❯ Hornets Attack ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


That evening, Aelita was outside. She was wearing a beautiful long, red dress with sleeves and matching heels. "Hey, Aelita." Jeremy said. "What's wrong?" He noticed her looking up at the night sky. "Don't worry, we'll find a way to save him."

"How can we really be sure?" Aelita asked.

"If you believe we can do this, I know we can." Jeremy said. "Though you might want to have that dress taylored."

"It's not my fault Yumi is a size four and I'm a size two." Aelita said. The dress actually belonged to Yumi. "Wait, I know how to fix this. Turn around." Jeremy did. "Okay, I'm ready." Aelita had used her powers to trim the dress down to her size. The sleeves were gone, she was wearing two red wristbands. She was also wearing a silver pendant around her neck.

"Let's go, everyone's inside." Jeremy told her. They both came in.

"Hey, William." Sissi said. "I was thinking, how do you know if your really in love?"

"That's a tough question." William explained. "I guess if you follow your heart, that's when you'll find real love."

"Wow."

"Hey, Aelita!" Yumi waved to her. She was wearing her black dress. She knew Aelita used her powers to fix the red one. But it worked on her. She was dancing with Ulrick.

"I see you and your date are having fun." Aelita said. Then she grabbed her arm.

"Aelita, are you okay?" Odd asked.

"Yeah, no problem. Just a minor burn."

"Okay." Ulrick said. "So, how are things going?"

"Okay, I guess." Yumi said. "Ulrick, there's a secret that I've been meaning to tell you, but I can't do it in front of everyone. But if you ever see me with William, remember that he is only a friend to me. I heard he started dating Sissi."

"The name's Elizabeth from now on." Sissi said. She heard what Yumi was saying.

Odd just stood still for a while. "Odd, are you okay?" Asura asked.

"Yeah, I need to take care of something, hold on. I'll be right back." He ran over to his friends. "You guys, I hear something coming. It sounds like wings."

"That's strange." Ulrick said. Then Odd heard something else.

"Everyone, get down." He knocked the entire gang down.

"Ow!" Jeremy yelled from the bottom of the pile. "What did you do that for?"

"Xana materialized Hornets!" Yumi screamed. Suddenly, the entire gymnasium was screaming in panic.

"I have an idea, but I need all of you to cover me." Aelita said. The teachers were trying to restore order, but they too were panicking. Jeremy, Yumi, Ulrick and Odd had formed a circle around Aelita so that no one would see her transform. Before long, she transformed into her pink angel outfit and activated her wings to fly over to the stage.

"Everybody, calm down!" She said.

"Look!" William pointed. The entire gym had become quiet as the angel of Lyoko took the stage.

"Don't worry, my team and I are going to save you!" Aelita said.

"Who are you? A friend or a foe?" Someone asked. Some people thought it was Sissi.

"Don't worry, I'm a friend." Aelita explained. "I am an Angel girl. And right now, I am counting on an aquantince, Jeremy, and my team mates to trust me enough to save everyone."

"We support you, Angel!" Jeremy said.

"Okay, everybody stand back." Aelita said. She formed her angel wings again and flew in front them. She formed an energy field in her hand. "Energy Field!" She blew the door open. "Now all of you get out and find a place to keep warm, my team and I will take care of these monsters!" Once she made sure everyone was out, she turned to the others. "Okay, now!" Everyone transformed. Jeremy got into his blue ninja outfit so that no one would recognize him.

"Come on, let's send these Hornets back to Lyoko!" Aelita said, jumping up to mid-air.