Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ I Just Want To Be With You ❯ Talk Of Love And Letters ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Code: Lyoko or any of its characters. I do however own Sophie.She is totally my own creation. Hands off!

A/N: Italics is what Ulrich's journal is written in.

This was written Post-Second Series. So spoilers are probably going to be included.

-------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

After Dinner


Odd fell back on his bed and sighed. "She's amazing. I'm telling you, seriously."

Ulrich just laughed and carried on unpacking. He'd not done it before rushing to meet Yumi, who'd come to Kadic that day to spend her friends' first day back with them.

"Sophie... Wow... Seriously, you haven't heard her play guitar! She's like awesome. Totally awesome." Odd hadn't taken his mind off her since they departed at her door. They'd all walked her back, to Odd's dismay. He'd wanted to walk her back himself.

"Is she really that good? Maybe we can ask her to join the band. If she's as good as you say, of course."

"Yeah, she's amazing. That's a great idea you know Ulrich, I'm glad I thought of it."


Ulrich sat on his bed and stroked Kiwi, who growled appreciatively and wagged his tail. Ulrich picked up a pen and his journal and started writing.

This didn't please Odd much though, bringing him out of his day dream. "If you don't stop that infernal scratching I'll... I'll hit you!" "Ooh, harsh words Odd."

Ulrich didn't stop writing though, this just made him write even faster and louder, determined to finish his entry. Just as he was writing the last sentence, Odd wailed, stood up and launched himself at the unsuspecting Ulrich. He landed on top of him and they ended up wrestling each other furiously. This wasn't unusual though, it happened on a regular basis.

Ulrich cried out as he watched Odd reach for his journal. Odd, for once, proved quicker than him though and jumped on top of the wardrobe, journal and all. Ulrich hated this, he couldn't jump as high as Odd and so couldn't reach him. His vertigo didn't help either. Ulrich sat back down on his bed and sulked. Occasionally cursing Odd, who just ignored him. Odd turned the pages until he found what Ulrich had just been writing.

Dear Diary,

Today was great. I would have died if I'd spent another day without Yumi.
Odd laughed out loudly at which Ulrich scowled
She looked really beautiful, I wish I could tell her so though. I haven't had the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. I don't even know if she likes me.

There's a new girl in our class. She's called Sophie. Erm... black hair, grey eyes, slim and small. She dressed kind of emo. She's pretty cool. She skateboards and plays guitar, Odd say's she's good. We need another guitarist in PRP so maybe we can ask her. Yumi will be relieved to not be the only girl in the band.

Sophie seems to fit in well. She loves the Subsonics and has seen them in concert four times. Woah. Odd totally has a crush on her.
Odd blushed.
It's pretty obvious that she likes him too though. It's great, as long as he doesn't mess her around. She seems the good kind. I wonder what Sam'll think about all this though. She's still pretty hung on him, although he doesn't know.

I feel like watching a movie. Maybe we could go next weekend. Odd can ask Sophie, Jeremie will go with Aelita and me.. Well, I'm gonna find the courage to ask Yumi. I hope she says yes.

A dopo!
(See you later (Italian))

Odd felt tempted to read past entries but decided to question Ulrich.


"You really think she likes me?" Odd asked Ulrich.

"God Odd, love must have really made you blind! It's so obvious. And yeah, you should ask her to a movie." Odd blushed a bit, which was a new sight for Ulrich.


"Well, on to your dilemma!" Odd exclaimed.

"What dilemma?"

"The Yumi dilemma! I personally think you should go for it. Just tell her you really like her, she does like you. Come on, if you don't Yumi will start thinking of William." Odd said. He liked William, which was all the worse for Ulrich. William would probably be welcomed by most as Yumi's boyfriend.


As he heard William's name, he burned up with rage. "You know I can't Odd, I just.... I back out at the last minute."

Odd contemplated this for a moment. "How about... You write it in a letter. Then give it to me. I'll give it to Yumi and then you won't be able to back out at the last minute. Take a couple of days writing it. And make it as long as you can. Girls love long letters. Seriously, be romantic too. Oh yeah, say she's beautiful too and don't say she's 'hot' or 'sexy'."

"You know Odd, that's quite a good idea. How come you haven't got a girl then?"

"Who says I haven't got a girl? Well...not yet, but I do really like her. Maybe I should write her a letter... And er, I could never really be bothered before." Ulrich looked amused.

"You really think she likes me?" Ulrich nodded at him.

"Erm... I'm just going to erm... Go for a little walk."

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

A/N: What do you think about this one? I know I don't write very long ones. I'm sorry. I'll try make them longer. Please review. I'm not sure what people think of my writing style.