Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Return to Kadic ❯ Materialization ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3
Materialization
The next morning, Jeremie informed his friends that he'd finished the program. Yumi gasped. “Aelita was supposed to stay at my house! Where'll she stay now?” Jeremie groaned, realizing this was the detail was the one he had forgotten the night before. “Maybe my parents could request for me to have a single room, and then Aelita could stay with you, Kiko.” Kiko nodded her consent to the plan.
The next day, which was a Sunday, Yumi and Ulrich went to Yumi's home to talk to her parents, while the others set everything up for Aelita's arrival. Jeremie hacked into the city hall computer to make false records for Aelita. Od worked on forging a letter from his parents . . . recommending Aelita very highly as a student. “Come on, Kiko,” Od said, folding up the fake letter “, let's go see the principal about my `cousin' coming to school here, and then we can see if she can room with you.”
“Hold on,” Jeremie said from his computer desk “, we need to keep our information consistent, so tell me what you have down as Aelita's last name, birthday, and all other important information.” When the information share was completed, Od and Kiko left the room, and Jeremie kept building an identity for Aelita.
“Well, everything seems to be in order, and since she's recommended so highly by your parents, Od. All right, your cousin Aelita Lyoko may join us. You said you would like to have her as a roommate, didn't you Miss Kamia?”
“Yes, sir, I'm very good friends with her.”
“And when will Miss Lyoko be coming to join us?”
“She'll be here later today, sir.” Od replied. The principal nodded, and opened his door for the two to leave.
“Okay, Jeremie,” Kiko said “, everything's ready here, as soon as you're done we can go to the factory and materialize Aelita.”
Od and Kiko sat down on Jeremie's bed, and waited for about five minutes, then Jeremie stood up. “Just let me check if this is the right disk . . . then we can be on our way,” Jeremie said, placing a disk in the computer's disk drive. The disk was confermed as the correct one, and then the three began on their way to the factory.
“Okay. Yah, I understand. Good-bye.” Od closed his cell phone. “Yumi and Ulrich won't be able to make it right away, but they'll come as soon as they can.” He said to his friends as they climbed down into the sewers. Od and Jeremie took their usual transportation, and Kiko ran along the side of the others, until they reached the ladder up to the bridge.
“Aelita, do you hear me?” Jeremie asked when he was seated at the computer.
“Yes, I do.”
“Are you ready to come back to earth?”
“Yes I am.”
“Then get going to the main transfer tower in the forest.”
“I'm already there, I have been for quite a while.”
“Alright, here it goes . . . code: earth.”
Od, Kiko, and Jeremie stood next to the scanner as it opened. Inside, Aelita was laying on the floor, curled up in a small ball. “Hey, Aelita, welcome back to earth!” Od cried as Aelita stood up and walked out of the scanner.
“Thank you, Od. I almost forgot what it is like here. It is so nice to have all five senses again . . . can we get something to eat?” Aelita asked.
“Let's have ice cream! I'll buy!” Kiko offered.
“Yah, let's call Yumi and Ulrich and have us meet them at the mall.” Od suggested.
“What do you say, Aelita? Do you feel up to having some ice cream?” Jeremie asked.
“Yes, ice cream is the thing I missed the most here on earth, other than sleeping.”
Yumi and Ulrich were brought up to speed, and they agreed to meet at the mall's food court in ten minutes. While walking down the sidewalks to the mall, it was obvious who was attracted to who.