Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ The new guy ❯ The aftermath ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Afterward, James and the Lyoko group stopped talking to each other. James was, at the same time, really angry, really confused, yet really sad. He was angry, obviously, that someone, who he had just met, had accused him of doing something he hadn't done. He was confused about all the diffrent things and or people that Jeremie had mention. 'Is this Jeremie kid crazy?' James thought to himself one day 'And what in the world did he get so upset about? Who is Lyoko, Aelita, and X.A.N.A.?' And finally, when he finally makes a friend or two, they seemed to be accociated with a nutcase! James would stay in this mixed mood state for quite some time.

As far as Jeremie, who was on the other side of this arguement was concerned, he was still fuming. One day during lunch, Jeremie would rant. "I just know he's working for X.A.N.A. I just know it" He said angrily "And how dare he call me crazy!" He yelled, not quite caring if James even heard him, who either didn't hear, or didn't care. "Now Jeremie" Ulrich said "You did sort of lose you temper, I mean, after all, we didn't really know if he was working for X.A.N.A., he simply said that he had been down to the factory". "See, I told you" Yumi said, stopping Jereime from saying anything. "Now hold on" Odd said "If we had stuck to Ulrich question" "If we had stuck to Ulrich question, then we would never have gotten anything out of him!". And before anyone could object, Jeremie walked off to another table. After watching him leave, Odd turned and said "Do you think he's right about James? I mean, after all, he has been to the factory, and there were a lot of attacks..." Yumi shook her head and said "No, I don't think so. But, I do know this, I think we owe him an explination". Yumi began to walk away, but then stopped "Oh, and by we, I mean you guys". Yumi believed that she didn't owe anyone an explination, for she was the one that believed James had nothing to do with it. Ulrich and Odd would continue to think about this through what little was left of lunch.

James, meanwhile, would continue on in his mixed depressed mood, thinking about everything Jeremie had mentioned in their "arguement". He would also continue to watch his old friends run into the same area that he was told not to go to. Part of him wanted to go and follow them. But the he decided that he it would be best not to go, to keep out of trouble, and out of the way. He would just continue on with his daily activites(attending school, avoiding Sissi, ect.), until one day later on in the week.

Later on in the week, a very strange thing would happen. A bunch of construction machines from a construction site not for far from Kadic would begin to act very strangly. They started to move on their own, and eventually left the construction site. Where they were headed to, was yet unkown, but obviously, first to find out was Jeremie. This time, he would call Ulrich and explain the news. "Ulrich" Jeremie said through the phone "Its a X.A.N.A. alert. What he plans to do, I don't know yet, but its obvious that he's up to something". Ulrich replied "Okay, you call Yumi, I'll tell Odd, and we'll meet you there". With that, Ulrich ended the phone call, and began speaking to Odd. "Listen, its another X.A.N.A. attack. You go down to the factory. I have to do something first". "Like what?" Odd asked confused. "Just go, okay!" And Ulrich ran back to the boarding rooms, to "invite" someone to the factory.

When Ulrich reached the dorm rooms, he would knock on James' door. "Oh, its you" James said angrily "What do you want now? Listen, I don't know anything about this Lyoko person or...." Ulrich would inturrupt him there. "No no, its not that, well it is, but I'm not here to accuse you of anything. Listen, just follow me, and we'll explain everything" James was a bit skeptical at first, but decided to follow him anyway, I'm mean, after all, he did want some kind of answers as to what was going on. Ulrich, taking him down into the sewer, led James to the elevator. "Look familiar" Ulrich said. "Yeah, the place I'm not supposed to go" James said, with a bit of anger. Ulrich climbed into the elevator, and James did too. As they went down to where Jeremie and the computer were, James said, clearly astonished "I didn't even know this thing could move!" When they finally reached the computer room, Ulrich announced "Jeremie, we have company"