Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Day ❯ preperation and planning ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I don't Own Code Lyoko
 
Yumi's parents have adopted Aelita. So when I speak of her parents I'm referring to Mr. and Mrs. Ishiyama
 
Chapter 2 Planning
 
 
The months after the engagement had been hectic. Aelita and Jeremie's parents had been thrilled somewhat with their son's decision to Marry. They were just happy that he actually developed a life away from his computer.
 
Jeremie's parents loved Aelita. They thought that she was just the sweetest thing on Earth. Aelita's parents had a similar feeling for Jeremie. They all sat down to discuss the wedding. Jeremie's parents suggested waiting until after college. That way they wouldn't have to deal with class work as well as the trials of marriage.
 
Jeremie and Aelita talked it over. They agreed that their parents had sound points. They also had to agree that waiting for a bit longer could really help strengthen their relationship, so they agreed.
 
Months passed swiftly. Soon college started. Jeremie and Aelita as always did well in their subjects and helped their friends as much as they could. The years came and went. During that time Ulrich proposed to Yumi. She of course accepted the offer with vigor. They decided that their wedding would be at least six months after Jeremie and Aelita's.
 
Odd and Naomi stayed together obviously very in love. College graduation came around, and Jeremie got his MBA. His father of course took him on as his apprentice. The company was stationed in New York City, Which meant that Jeremie and Aelita would be moving there after the wedding.
 
The toughest decision was deciding who would be the best man and who would be the maid of honor. Aelita was at a standstill with her two choices. Her sister Yumi and her best friend Naomi, both of whom were very dear to her heart. She racked her brain for close to four years trying to decide which one of them would be her Maid of Honor.
 
“I can't decide,” Aelita shouted, “I just can't say okay on this one without second guessing myself.”
 
“It's ok Aelita,” Jeremie said quietly, “I'm in a similar situation with Ulrich and Odd.”
 
“What are we going to do,” Aelita said, “We have to decide soon.”
 
“I know,” He said, “It is such a difficult decision.”
 
“Tell me about it,” Aelita responded.
 
“I know,” Jeremie said digging in his pocket, “Let's let fate decide.”
 
“What are you talking about Jeremie?” Aelita asked.
 
Jeremie pulled a quarter from his pocket, “We will flip for it.”
 
“Heads Naomi and Odd, Tails Ulrich and Yumi,” Jeremie said flipping the coin into the air.
 
The coin flipped several times as it fell back to Earth. It hit the table with a metallic clang, and bounced back up slightly before descending again. It hit the table and spun. It began to slow down and tip from one side to the other. It then settled on the table. Jeremie and Aelita leaned forward to see the results. It was heads.
 
“So Odd and Naomi get the big honor,” Jeremie said.
 
“I don't know Jeremie,” Aelita said, “How can we justify a selection with a coin toss.”
 
“They each had an equal chance,” He replied, “And besides selection on our own had proved to be difficult.”
 
“I know,” Aelita responded, “But still.”
 
“I know,” Jeremie answered wrapping his arms around Aelita's waist.
 
Aelita turned to face him and rested her head on her future husbands shoulder. The stress from this simple decision had been tiring.
 
“Well let's sleep on the coin toss,” Jeremie proposed.
 
“Yeah,” Aelita said, “Let's sleep on it.”
 
Jeremie then stood and lead Aelita to the bedroom. They climbed into bed already being in their pajamas. Aelita rested her head against Jeremie's chest. This was such a natural position for her. She couldn't comprehend a night where she would not be wrapped in his arms. Jeremie was nursing thoughts similar to Aelita's. Sleep eventually flooded the senses. Both of them fell asleep trying to make a decision.
 
The next morning things where a buzz. It was getting dangerously close to the wedding. They had no idea who was the maid of honor or the best man. That meant that the tuxes and dresses couldn't come in yet. The rehearsal dinner was just a few weeks away. They could not practice until all roles were filled.
 
Jeremie and Aelita found themselves sitting on the couch. Across from them where the four candidates. The room was silent as they all waited for someone to say something.
Aelita decided to be the one to speak.
 
“As you know,” Aelita said shattering the stillness of the room, “You four are the only candidates for the two unfulfilled positions.”
 
The others nodded in agreement.
 
“Yeah,” Naomi said, “and not to pressure but you need to make a decision,”
 
“We know,” Jeremie, replied, “Here is the problem,” He continued, “We cannot seem to decide between you guys.”
 
They all looked between themselves. Then back at the couple that was sitting on the other couch.
 
“What are you going to do?” Odd asked,
 
“Last night,” Jeremie began, “Having no other alternative we flipped a coin in order to decide.”
 
“And,” Yumi asked.
 
“If we go with the coin toss Odd and Naomi will get those positions,” Jeremie said, “We want to run this by you so we can make a fair decision.”
 
“Go with that,” Yumi said.
 
“Are you sure Yumi,” Aelita said, “I'm you deserve this as much as Naomi does, and you are my sister.”
 
“I know,” Yumi said, “And I also know that I want you as my Maid of Honor, so give this honor to Naomi.”
 
“Yeah Jeremie,” Ulrich added, “Go with you coin toss.”
 
“Odd, Naomi,” Jeremie asked, “Are you okay with this?”
 
“Only if Ulrich and Yumi are completely fine with this arrangement,” Naomi said.
 
“We are,” The couple answered in unison.
 
“Alright then its agreed,” Jeremie said in conclusion.
 
“Yeah,” Aelita said getting up and walking over to Naomi and Yumi,” She then wrapped one arm around each girls neck, “I wish I could give this to the both of you.” She said in reference to the maid of honor.
 
“I know you do Ai,” Yumi said.
 
“Yeah,” Naomi supplied.
 
“I want both of you to know that although I can have only one official Maid of honor,” Aelita said chucking back sobs, “I think of both of you that way.”
 
“Awwww,” The two women replied returning the hug.
 
“I think its best things worked out this way,” Aelita said, “The Maid of Honors dress is pink.”
 
“Yeah,” Yumi answered, “You know how much I hate that color, what are the bridesmaid's dresses colors?”
 
“Red,” Was the simple reply.
 
“I can live with that,” Yumi added.
 
“So can I,” Naomi replied.
 
The guys just watched the girls hug, cry, and converse. The next day the dresses and tuxes where ordered. They arrived a few days later and the gang all went to the respective stores to try on the outfit they would wear for the wedding.
Naomi and Yumi went first. They emerged from the changing rooms in the dresses.
 
 
“Oh Naomi,” Aelita said, “You are going to knock Odd out of his socks when he sees you.”
 
“Thank you,” The girl flushed, “I guess pink works well for me.”
 
“I'll say,” Yumi said emerging in a red dress.
 
“You look awesome Yumi,” Aelita said, “If you and Ulrich weren't already engaged he be would be begging to marry you when he sees you in that dress.”
 
“Why thank you Aelita,” Yumi said also red.
 
“So how are the dresses,” Aelita asked,
 
“Fine,” the two women answered.
 
“Not too tight, or loose,” She asked, “Are they comfortable?”
 
“Yes Aelita,” Yumi answered smiling.
 
“I just want to make sure that these are comfortable,” Aelita said seeing as how you'll be in them almost all day.”
 
“I know,” Naomi said.
 
Any other conversation was cut off as a woman in her late twenties came walking into the room a smile on her face.
 
“So are the dresses to your liking,” The woman asked brightly.
 
“Oh yes,” Aelita explained.
 
“Wonderful,” The sales woman replied, “Now if our bride will come with me we will get you into your gown.” She said directing the statement to Aelita.
 
Aelita nodded and followed the woman. Naomi and Yumi sat in the chairs or wondered around the store. They waited for 15 to 20 minutes when they heard footsteps coming toward them. They watched the entryway as Aelita stepped into the main room in her wedding gown.
 
“Oh Aelita,” Yumi said, “Jeremie will be positively floored when he sees you in that.”
 
Aelita flushed, “Thank you.”
 
"I'm speechless," Naomi said.
 
Aelita only grinned and spun around showing off her gown.
 
"Are you comfortable," Naomi asked, "I mean you will be in that dress longer than we will be in ours."
 
"Oh yes," Aelita smiling in a way that neither Naomi nor Yumi had ever seen. She was practically glowing.
 
"We definitely have a winner," Yumi said.
 
"I'll say," Naomi answered.
 
"How do you feel Ai?" Yumi asked,
 
"I can't even begin to describe it." She said as she walked back out of the room. She emerged a few minutes later with a bag in her arms. Yumi and Naomi changed out of their dresses and walked with Aelita to the counter bags in arm.
 
"Ok," The woman said punching some keys on her computer, "Alright just sign this and you are all set."
 
Aelita accepted the pen and signed the parchment. Then Yumi and Naomi both signed for theirs and they climbed into Aelita's silver escalade and they drove back to the apartment on the way Aelita had an announcement sort of.
 
"Um guys," She began, "This next week before the wedding I need the two of you to take care of the planning."
 
"Why," Yumi asked.
 
"Jeremie and I have to go to New York," She responded not seeing the stunned expressions on the two's faces.
 
"Why do the two of you have to go to New York Now of all times?" Naomi asked,
 
"Jeremie and I need to make sure we have a place to live," She responded.
 
"You mean you guys aren't going to live with us," Naomi asked not quite believing her ears.
 
"No sorry," Aelita said, "Jeremie is heir to his fathers company, so he need to learn how to run it, and it's stationed in New York City."
 
"I see," Yumi said, "Are you guys going there after the honeymoon."
 
"No," She said, "We will be coming back here."
 
"For how long," Naomi asked.
 
"It depends on how long it takes to get our stuff together and shipped to our new place."
 
"So about a week?" Yumi asked.
 
"Give or take." Aelita answered as they pulled up in front of the restaurant where they where meeting the guys.
 
They filed into the parking lot and they met the others. Odd noticed Naomi's downed expression. He walked over to her and lifted her chin.
 
"So," He said, "I take it princess told you what Jeremie told us."
 
"About them leaving," She began, "Yes."
 
"I can't believe that they are actually leaving," Odd said baffled.
 
"I know," She replied, "But hey I'm sure they stay in touch."
 
"You know that is why I love you," Odd said, "You always find the best in a situation despite the circumstances."
 
Naomi was about to say something when Odd leaned in and captured her lips in a warm embrace. It lasted a minute maybe two, but When Odd saw Naomi's eyes shining with love and devotion he came to a decision. The others watched the spectacle amused at the site.
 
The rest of the night passed by uneventfully. The dinner passed by pleasantly. They enjoyed a fine wine along side their dinner. They left and returned to the apartment in which they where staying.
 
Jeremie and Aelita began to pack their bags for their brief trip to New York. Jeremie was zipping up his suitcase when Aelita came into the room.
 
"All set?" He asked,
 
"Yep," She said wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him gently.
 
Jeremie just smile and drew Aelita into a soul searing kiss. She couldn't believe the depth in which he was kissing her. She wasn't saying that she was not enjoying it far from it. Air quickly became an issue and she gently pushed him away trying to catch her breath
 
"Wow," She gasped, "What was that for?"
 
"You saw that hot kiss he gave Naomi," Jeremie added, "I wanted to see if I could out do him."
 
"You most certainly did," Aelita gasped as she managed to catch her breath.
 
“Now It's my turn,” She said playfully drawing Jeremie into a warm embrace kissing him with everything she had.
 
They continued their game for about an hour before the both retired for the night.
The next day Jeremie and Aelita where at the airport. Aelita handed a book to Naomi and Jeremie gave one to Odd.
 
“Ok you guys,” Jeremie said, “Just follow what's in these books.”
 
“Yes,” Aelita added, “If you need us you have our cell phone numbers, and I have my laptop so email if you have to.”
 
“Don't worry Einstein,” Odd said, “We'll take care of everything.”
 
“Yeah,” Naomi agreed, “Everything will be fine.”
 
“Alright,” Jeremie said as he and Aelita moved toward the boarding gate, “We're counting on you guys.”
 
“Do worry Jeremie,” Ulrich said, “I won't let Odd do anything stupid.”
 
“Hey I wouldn't dream of ruining my friends' wedding.” Odd objected.
 
“We know,” Everyone said.
 
With that Jeremie and Aelita boarded the plane and got in their seats. Ulrich, Yumi, Odd and Naomi waved as the plane taxied and took off. They returned to their cars. Along the way Odd opened the notebook Jeremie had given to him.
 
“Hey Ulrich,” He said.
 
“Yeah,”
 
He pointed to the first thing written in the book.
 
“Hey Yumi,” Ulrich said, “Me and Odd have to take care of something immediately so Naomi is going with you ok.”
 
“Alright,” Yumi said as Ulrich gave her a quick kiss and ran off with Odd.
 
“Yumi,” Naomi said, “You and I have things to do too.”
 
“Alright,” She said as they got to Yumi's car they climbed in and drove off.
 
Meanwhile
 
The plane that was carrying Jeremie and Aelita to New York was now over the Atlantic. Aelita looked out the window enjoying the view. Jeremie just watched with a warm smile. He loved the woman next to him more than anything.
 
They began discussing housing arrangements as the plane got closer and closer to New York. Night descended on the plane and Aelita again curled up with Jeremie. The plane arrived and they where met by Jeremie's parents and they where in turn transported to their estate.
 
Next Day
 
“So Jeremie,” He began, “What are your plans for housing?”
 
“Aelita and I are going to go and look at apartments today.” He said,
 
“Son,” He said putting his hand on Jeremie's shoulder, “The finest apartments in New York are here.” He said putting a business card in Jeremie's hands.
 
“Thanks Dad,” Jeremie said as they emerged onto the patio and joined Aelita and Mrs. Belpois for tea.
 
HE greeted Aelita with a quick kiss, “Ready,” He asked.
 
“Yeah,” She said rising to her feet.
 
They went and got into Jeremie's Mustang and they pulled out and rode toward the city. They drove to the apartment Complex that Jeremie's father had told him about. The arrived and entered. They pulled up to the main office and walked inside.
 
“Good afternoon,” The young woman behind the counter said, “May I help you?”
 
“Yeah my dad gave me this card,” he said showing it to her.
 
“Are you Jeremie and Aelita?” The woman asked,
 
“Yes,” They answered.
 
“We've been expecting you.” She said as she pulled a file from a drawer and a key and led them to an elevator. They rode the elevator all the way up to the top floor. The young woman then led Jeremie and Aelita to a door. She inserted a key and the door opened. When Jeremie and Aelita walked inside they where in awe. The apartment was actually a condominium. It overlooked central park. The condo was fully furnished. There were three bedrooms and two bathrooms one being in the master bedroom.
 
“Wow,” Aelita said, “It's huge do we really need all this space.”
 
“I'm guessing mom and dad got a little a head of themselves.” Jeremie said amused,
 
“Yeah,” Aelita answered as she found her way into the bathroom. There was a huge tub. The place was incredible. As Jeremie looked around the bedroom he found a note on one of the pillows. He picked it up and read.
 
Dear Jeremie and Aelita.
 
We are so happy that the two of you are getting married. Aelita dear we already love you as a daughter. Jeremie we are so proud of you that words cannot describe it. So this is our wedding gift to you. All ground expenses have been paid all you need to do is sign for the apartment and its Yours.
 
Love Mom and Dad
 
He then walked over to Aelita and gave her the note. She read it and by its end tears where in her eyes. They both walked over to the women from the front desk. She opened the folder she had and pulled out the document that would give them ownership of the condo. Jeremie took the pen and signed and then Aelita signed. Since she was to be married in a week, she signed with her married name.
 
They returned to the state house where Jeremie's parents and Aelita's future in-laws where staying. It was an emotional evening. The next day Jeremie and Aelita where back at the airport. This time they were flying back to Paris to finish planning and to get married.
 
The trip back to France was an excited one. They had not received any calls or emails from their friends and they assumed that everything had gone well. They arrived at the airport in Paris at about four o'clock in the afternoon. They called the others from the airports food court. Flying for close to 17 hours works up an appetite.
 
“Hey there they are,” A voice recognized as Odd's said.
 
“So how was the trip to New York,” Naomi asked sitting down by Aelita.
 
“Yeah did you guys find a place to live,” Ulrich asked.
 
“Oh yes,” Aelita replied.
 
“So how did things go here we didn't get any calls,” Jeremie said almost afraid of what could have happened with Odd in charge.
 
The others looked at each other nervously. Then each one of them gave Jeremie and Aelita a sheepish grin. Odd looked especially embarrassed.
 
“Oh god,” Jeremie said, “What did you do?”
 
“I swear it was accident Einstein,” He said.
 
Now both Aelita and Jeremie where panicked. They stood up and dragged the four away by their collars and to the cars. They rode to the church. They got out and went in. Before Jeremie could open the sanctuary doors Odd blocked it with his body.
 
“Now Einstein,” He said, “Remember I'm still your friend and friends don't kill friends,” he said.
 
Jeremie pried Odd away from the door, and swung the doors open. His eyes went wide when he saw the sanctuary. So did Aelita's. Then they turned to the four behind him.
 
“Wow,” He said, “It's even better than I thought it would be.”
 
“I can't believe it,” Aelita said, “It took four years to write down my design and even then it didn't do it justice, but you guys seemed to have just snatched it from my dreams and brought it to life.”
 
“That was our intention,” Naomi spoke, “We paid close attention to every detail in the books you gave us.”
 
“We even added a little of ourselves,” Odd said indicating the mixture of purple, red, black, green, and of course pink and blue.
 
“Thank you,” Aelita said hugging Naomi and Yumi. Jeremie did the same with Odd and Ulrich.
 
“We told you we wouldn't mess this up,” Odd said.
 
“I know,” Jeremie said, “And I guess that even Odd can be serious when he needs to.”
 
“I heard that,” He exclaimed seemingly like himself.
 
“Okay you guys lets head home,” Jeremie said, “tomorrow is rehearsal day.”
 
“Don't remind us,” The others said in response.
 
“Oh and one last thing,” Yumi said, “Jeremie Aelita the rehearsal is the last time you are going to see each other before the ceremony.”
 
“Do not remind us,” Jeremie and Aelita said at the same thing laughing slightly.
 
They returned home. Jeremie and Aelita climbed into their bed exhausted from their flight. The others where worn out from their busy day.
 
The following morning the gang was up and around at about seven o'clock as Naomi confirmed the hair appointments for the following morning. The day was hectic as they got to the rehearsal. Fortunately, the rehearsal ran smoothly. Everyone managed to learn his or her parts quickly. The dinner was a pleasant one. Then a watch chime went off and Yumi stood up.
 
“Okay,” She said, “Jeremie Aelita it is now 24 hors till your wedding so its time to say goodbye.”
 
The two in question groaned being happy cuddled together. Aelita groaned getting up. Jeremie gave her one last kiss before she left.
 
“Just think,” He whispered, “The next time I kiss you we will be married.”
 
“I can't wait,” She said pecking him on the lips before joining Yumi and Naomi.
 
They climbed into the car, and drove away. Jeremie watched as the tail lights disappeared. “She's only be gone a minute and I already miss her.” Odd just put a hand on his shoulder and led him to where Ulrich was waiting with the other car. As they left Jeremie found himself looking in the side mirror, or more specifically in the direction, Aelita had gone.
 
“Don't worry Einstein,” Odd said, “You'll see her tomorrow.”
 
“I know,” He said missing his beloved Aelita.
 
Ulrich patted his shoulder as they made their way to the apartment. Aelita was on her way to Yumi's house. They arrived and they began to do whatever it is that women do before their weddings.
 
They watched movies drank soda and just let Aelita enjoy her last night as a free woman.
Aelita then looked at the clock and realized that it was getting late. Then She rose from the couch and went to the room she would be staying in for the night. She was In bed and about to turn out the light when a light knock echoed from the door.
 
“Come in,” Aelita said pulling he hand back from the lamp.
 
The door opened and Yumi entered followed by Naomi. The two women sat on either side of Aelita.
 
“What's going on?” She asked.
 
“Aelita are you prepared for tomorrow night?” Naomi asked bluntly,
 
The pink haired girl looked between her two friends, “Of course.”
 
“Do you even know what we are talking about?” Yumi asked seriously,
 
Aelita just looked at Yumi blinking curiously.
 
“Are you aware of what is going to happen between you and Jeremie tomorrow night?” Naomi asked.
 
“Well you guys quit being so cryptic and tell me what is going on.” Aelita said.
 
Yumi then leaned forward and began to whisper into Aelita's ear. At first Aelita just nodded to what Yumi was saying then she stopped nodding and her eyes opened wide then they got wider and wider until they could not get any bigger. Aelita sat stunned for a minute as the info sank in.
 
“I… Uh…I….Um…we…,” Aelita said as she flopped back onto the bed trying to process the information she got from Yumi.
 
“Don't worry Ai,” Naomi said, “Everything will be fine.”
 
“In all the years we have shared a bed we have never done anything like that.” She said still shocked.
 
“Don't worry Aelita,” Yumi encouraged, “It will be the best thing you have ever felt.”
 
Then the two women left the room leaving Aelita alone to chew on the info that they had provided. She found it hard to sleep for a few hours. She eventually gave in and slept. The morning rolled around and she walked into the kitchen to see Yumi and Naomi having their breakfast. To her surprise, her mother was down there as well.
 
“Mom,” Aelita said.
 
“Yes dear,” She answered can I have a word.
 
“Certainly,” She said as she and Aelita walked into a side room.
 
“Mom is it true what Yumi and Naomi said about the wedding night,” Aelita asked, “Will me and Jeremie, you know.”
 
“It depends on the couple,” She said, “Some do, some wait awhile, but dear think of this it is the most intimate way to show your love for someone.”
 
“Will it hurt,” Aelita asked, “Only for a second maybe two, but trust me it will be worth it.”
 
“Ok,” she said, “Now get some breakfast you have a big day today.”
 
“Ok,” Aelita said going into the kitchen, “Thanks mom.”
 
“Your welcome dear,” She said as Aelita took her place at the table and fixed a plate.
 
The table was alive with chatter. Mr. Ishiyama could not believe that one of his little girls was getting married. This would be the last time she ate with her family a single woman. Soon she would be a wife and then someday a mother. After breakfast, Aelita went to her room. Her clothes and belongings packed away. Two outfits left out one to wear before the wedding and one for after the reception.
 
She got a towel from the linen closet and her clothes and went into the bathroom. She showered from head to toe. She wanted to be extra clean for today. When she stepped out of the shower, she finished getting read and walked into the living room.
 
“Okay whose next?” Aelita asked and Naomi went after her and Yumi after her.
 
The three women then got into Aelita's car and went to the salon to have their hair, and nails done. The other females in the wedding party met them there Afterwards the girls went to the church where they had their dresses waiting.
 
The guys where in a similar situation. The morning was spent in preparation. Jeremie spent his morning a nervous wreck his stomach was in knots. Jeremie, Ulrich, and Odd got into the limo along side the rest of the groomsman and the ring bearer and left for the church.
 
The parents had arrived at the chapel while the kids were getting ready they were directing traffic. Aelita came in and was ushered to a room in the back where her was waiting for her.
 
When Jeremie arrived, he was ushered in the opposite direction to a room behind the sanctuary. He was really beginning to hate the no contact rule for marriages. Naomi already in her dress greeted Odd.
 
“Hi,” she said sweetly,
 
“Hey,” he said, “You look great.”
 
“Thank you,” She responded, “How's Jeremie?”
 
“Nervous as hell,” He said, “And Aelita?”
 
“I think she is more worried about tonight,” Naomi answered.
 
“Oh yeah,” Odd said with a smile.
 
Naomi then hit Odd's arm, “What does Jeremie think?”
 
“Well like the typical male,” Odd replied, “I think he wants her so badly he could taste it, but is willing to wait on her.”
 
“He is so sweet,” Naomi said softly.
 
“Naomi,” odd said taking her hand, “I…uh…I,”
 
“Hey you two,” Ulrich yelled from the church steps.
 
“Yeah Ulrich,” Naomi answered.
 
“Come on,” he said, “Aelita need you and Yumi to help her with her gown.”
 
“Ok I'm coming,” She said pulling away from Odd.
 
She then came into the room as Aelita prepared to put on her gown. As she When it was on Yumi zipped it up as Naomi put the crown and veil on Aelita head. She fixed the pins in place so it wouldn't fall off her head.
 
“You ready?” Naomi asked,
 
“I think so,” Aelita breathed nervously.
 
“Don't worry sis,” Yumi said, “Everything will be fine.”
 
Just then a knock came at the door. It slowly opened to reveal Mrs. Ishiyama. She smiled sweetly at the girls in the room. She was smiling particularly happy at Aelita. She went over and gave her daughter a hug.
 
“I'm so proud of you,” She said softly,
 
“Thanks mom,” Aelita said hugging the woman.
 
When they separated she spoke again. “It's time.”
 
Aelita then stood. Yumi and Naomi helped to make sure that Aelita would not step on her gown. Yumi lowered the veil over Aelita's face and they left the room. She met her father and the others as they lined up in front of the sanctuary doors. She stood next to her dad as Yumi and Naomi got in line. She took her father's arm and breathed heavily.
 
“Nervous,” he asked.
 
“Yeah,” Aelita said.
 
“Don't you worry about a thing,” Jeremie is just as nervous as you are.
 
“You sure,”
 
“Yeah,” he said smiling, “I'm sure.”
 
Just then the coordinator came in and snapped everyone to attention. She began to give the final instructions. Aelita's heart rate was sky high. The doors opened and the flower girls started down the aisle.
 
“Here we go,” Aelita thought to herself
 
 
I know this is an awful place to leave you, but I want the wedding and reception to have their own chapter.
I'm starting on that chapter now, so it will be ready soon.
 
Don't forget to leave a review bye now