Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Day ❯ wedding and reception ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I do not own Code Lyoko and I never ever will.
 
 
Chapter 3 Wedding and Reception
 
 
Jeremie sat in the back of the church. He was a nervous wreck. He had no idea how similarly Aelita was feeling. Just then, the door opened and Jeremie's mom stepped into the room.
 
“Jeremie,” she said, “It's time sweetie.”
 
“Thanks mom,” he said as he got to his feet.
 
“Don't worry Jer,” Odd said, “Everything will be fine.”
 
“You do have the ring right?” He asked his voice quivering.
 
Odd smiled and then put his hand into his pocket. Then his smile disappeared as he began to check all of his pockets. Jeremie looked like he was about to have a stroke. That was when Odd stopped and reached into his inside pocket and pulled it out.
 
“Odd don't you ever do that to me again,” Jeremie snapped plopping back onto the couch to settle his racing nerves.
 
“Sorry Einstein, but you know what they say,” He said, “No rest for the weary.” Odd said yanking Jeremie to his feet, “We have a wedding to attend.”
 
Odd walked out of the backroom with Jeremie. Jeremie went to the entrance he was to enter as Odd went to the front of the church.
 
As he waited, one of the coordinators came and stood by Jeremie, “Okay we are just about ready,” She said. She then put her hand to her headset. She listened intently to what she was being told. Then she directed her attention to Jeremie, “Okay it's time for you to make your entrance.”
 
Jeremie nodded and entered the sanctuary from the rear entrance. He made his way to the front of the altar as the flower girls took their seat. Then the groomsman and bridesmaids descended the aisle. They formed a line on both sides of the altar. Soon Jeremie watched as Ulrich and Yumi came forward. Jeremie's heart raced he knew that Odd and Naomi where after them, followed by Aelita.
 
He felt his nerves go into over drive as they came forward. Naomi and Odd looking both serious and as happy as can be. When they separated, Naomi winked in Jeremie's direction. Odd then came and stood next to him.
 
“You okay Einstein,” Odd asked.
 
Jeremie gulped and just nodded. Then the doors at the back of the church closed. The pianist changed pages in her sheet music. Then the congregation stood. Jeremie's heart froze on the spot. Then the doors opened, as the wedding march played. Then in came Mr. Ishiyama with Aelita on his arm. Jeremie's jaw dropped Aelita looked ravishing in her gown. A bright smile formed on his face as he forgot his nerves and watched his bride.
 
Unknowst to anyone except Mr. Ishiyama Aelita had been trembling since the doors opened. He reached his hand to Aelita's and patted it. Aelita then smiled at her father. When she returned her attention to the front, she saw Jeremie smiling at her. She felt a wave of confidence wash over her. She stopped shaking as they reached him. Mr. Ishiyama took Aelita's hand and placed it in Jeremie's.
 
“You take care of her,” He said as he let go of his daughter.
 
“I will,” Jeremie answered, “I promise.”
 
He then smiled, went, and sat down in the pew with his wife. Aelita may not have been his biological child but to him as well as Mrs. Ishiyama Aelita is just as much their daughter as Yumi is. Mrs. Ishiyama looked around the sanctuary and to her surprise; the design gave the feeling of an outdoor garden. She knew her daughter's wedding colors where red and pink, but she also noticed blue, green, purple, and even black.
 
Meanwhile
Jeremie took Aelita's delicate hand and led her to the altar where the priest was waiting.
 
“You look beautiful,” He said quietly.
 
“Thank you,” She responded, “You look very handsome.”
 
Jeremie smiled. Aelita returned the gesture as the came to a stop at the foot of the altar where the priest stood ready. The Congregation then sat down and the church feel silent as the priest began.
 
“Who gives this woman is marriage to this man?” The priest asked,
 
Then Mr. Ishiyama stood, “Her mother and I do.”
 
The priest nodded, as Mr. Ishiyama took his seat.
 
“Dearly beloved we are gathered her today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony; if there is anyone who sees why these two should now not be joined let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”
 
At that Ulrich, Odd, Yumi, and Naomi all turned and faced the audience as if daring someone to speak out. If anyone had been planning to object they quickly decided not to.
The priest then began to speak again.
 
“Marriage is a blessed union,” He said, “It signifies two entities joining together to form one being.”
 
As the minister said this Jeremie and Aelita walked over to the unity candle, took the two separate candles and lit the one in the center to signify that they where now one instead of two. After they lit the candle and returned to the altar the ceremony continued, it seemed like a blur for Jeremie and Aelita. Then they snapped out of it when it became time to exchange the vows.
 
“Now I understand that both the groom and the bride have written their own vows.” He began, “They will now exchange them.”
 
“Jeremie,” Aelita began, “I owe you everything I have,” She said, “I owe you my life, my independence, and even the very ability to stand here today.” She said. She spoke the last part particularly quietly, “I have loved you even before I fully understood what love was, Many will say that I'm making the biggest sacrifice,” She said, “But I'm not I'm making the biggest acquisition.” She spoke proudly, “Jeremie I give you my life, my love, my very soul, I want you to know that no matter what the situation or circumstance I will always stand by your side.”
 
 
Yumi and Naomi where smiling. They had tears in their eyes not fully believing the sentiment just heard from Aelita. Then it was Jeremie's turn to speak.
 
“Aelita,” He began, “I don't believe that it was an accident we met, and”He began, “Aelita I love you more than anything on or in this world.” He said never letting his eyes leave hers, “Living without you is impossible,” He said silently, “I need you Aelita, you're a part of me, you're my soul mate, and I would rather die than live a life without you.”
 
 
Ulrich and Odd stood in silent awe. They never believed Jeremie capable of such sentiment. They would comment on it later. Yumi and Naomi now had tears rapidly falling down their cheeks. They had always known this day would come now it seemed to have come all too soon. They entire congregation was touched by the sentiment shared between the two.
 
“May I have the rings?” The minister asked,
 
Odd and Naomi then handed the rings they had been charged with keeping to the minister. He accepted the rings, and directed his attention to all those present.
 
“Let us pray,” He said as he recited a prayer of blessing for Jeremie and Aelita's union.
 
After the payer everyone in attendance raised their heads as the minister handed a ring to Jeremie followed by some instructions.
 
“Place the ring on her left hand and repeat after me,” He said.
 
Jeremie complied and slipped the ring onto Aelita's hand.
 
“With this ring I thee wed,”
 
“With this ring I thee wed,”
 
“To have and to hold,”
 
“To have and to hold,”
 
“In sickness and in health,”
 
“In sickness and in health,”
 
“For as long as we both shall live,”
 
“For as long as we both shall live,”
 
The priest then turned his attention to Aelita and gave her the same instruction. Not missing a beat, she responded to his words. Afterwards the priest closed his bible and addressed Jeremie and Aelita.
 
“Then by the power vested in me by god and his holy church I now pronounce you husband and wife.” He said then turned to Jeremie, “You may kiss the bride.”
 
Jeremie turned to Aelita and lifted her veil. Jeremie smiled at her. Aelita was smiling brighter then ever. Then he took her face into his hands. He brought her to him in a sensitive, warm, and loving kiss. Neither one of them wanted the moment to end, but they knew they had to. When they separated, the priest spoke again.
 
“Ladies and Gentlemen,” He began, “I present to you for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Jeremie Belpois.”
 
The congregation rose and began to clap. Tears spilling from Yumi and Naomi's eyes. They were never happier. Odd watched Naomi the entire time. Jeremie then led Aelita down the aisle. Odd and Naomi followed so on and so forth.
 
They entered the hall and where ushered outside to the garden by photographers. They took a photo of the entire wedding party, then some photos of each groomsman with their bridesmaid. Of course, the best man and maid of honor had their pictures taken as well. It would not be wedding photos without the bride and groom.
 
The wedding pictures for Jeremie and Aelita took awhile as they had their pictures taken with their parents and also with their new in-laws. When it came time for the entire family to have their photo taken Aelita beckoned Naomi and Odd into the picture on Jeremie's left.
 
The last photo was special because it was just Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, Naomi, Jeremie, and lastly but not least Aelita. Jeremie and Aelita where in the center Ulrich and Yumi on her right Naomi and Odd stood on Jeremie's left. They then wrapped their arms around each other's neck and as the photo was taken they had but one thing to say.
 
 
“We beat him,” They chorused.
 
The photographer was stunned by their choice of words. They looked happy though so he took it as an inside joke and snapped the photo. Ulrich, Odd, Yumi, and Naomi then left and went to wait outside. Meanwhile Jeremie and Aelita stopped at a table and signed their marriage certificate. The priest signed as well and swore to them it would be in the mail first thing in the morning.
 
Then they made their way to the front of the church where the limos where waiting. When they walked out of the door they where bombarded with birdseed and they made a dash for the car laughing all the way.
 
The climbed into the limo followed by their friends. The other bridesmaids and groomsmen where going to ride in the limo in front of them. They shut the door and the limo pulled out. As they rode toward the reception the gang had a few things to say.
 
“Ohhhh I can't believe you are married,” Yumi said hugging Aelita.
 
“Join the club Yumi,” Aelita said smiling bigger than ever before.
 
“Hey Einstein,” Odd said cutting into the conversation, “I did not know you where capable of the sentiment you gave in your vow.”
 
Yeah,” Yumi said wiping some tears from her eyes, “Those words where so touching.”
 
“Well guys,” He said, “Trying to sum up all the love you have for someone and put them into words is a very hard task, keeping them from being heartfelt, loving and maybe even a little corny is impossible especially when it comes to me and Aelita.”
 
Aelita smiled and wrapped her arms around her ex-boyfriend now husband. She smiled and kissed his cheek. She loved him more then any words could describe.
 
"So where is the honeymoon going to be?" Naomi asked curiously,
 
"That is a surprise for Aelita," Jeremie said smiling devilishly
 
Odd and Ulrich grinned being in on the secret. They also knew that Aelita would love it. Naomi and Yumi however where in the dark. They had decided not to tell them since they where so close to Aelita one of them might accidentally let it slip.
 
Yumi then pulled the pins out of Aelita's hair so she could go without the veil into the reception. Aelita and Jeremie both had a change of clothes in the limo, because it was the one that would take them to the airport. Mr. Belpois, and Mr. Ishiyama had taken their luggage to the airport where Mr. Belpois's personal Jet was waiting for the young couple, While he as his wife were taking a commercial flight.
 
The limos arrived and every one except Jeremie and Aelita climbed out of the vehicles.
Aelita moved to leave when a warm hand griped her wrist.
 
“Aelita,” Jeremie breathed then moved closer to her.
 
“Yes Jeremie,” Aelita said as her breath caught in her throat.
 
“I love you,”
 
“I love you too,”
 
With that the new couples lips brushed. They had kissed before, but this was so much more than a mere kiss. It was different than any other they had shared. Maybe it was the knowledge that they belonged to each other and no one else. Maybe their love had exceeded its original boundaries. Aelita and Jeremie had no clue why this kiss was so much different from any other they had shared. All they knew was that it was. They separated when Odd knocked on the limo's window. Jeremie exited the vehicle and helped his bride out of the car.
 
Everyone inside the hall had taken their seats at their respective table. The disc jockey was readying his equipment. Then a coordinator came over to him and let him know that the wedding party had arrived and where lined up outside the main hall doors. He stopped the soft music that had played and picked up his mic.
 
“Ladies and gentlemen its time to introduce the wedding party,” He said as the bride's maids and groomsmen came in. The groomsmen escorted his bridesmaid to her chair before going to his.
 
“Now Ms. Yumi Ishiyama and Mr. Ulrich stern.” He announced as they came in and took their seats in the fashion as they others did.
 
“Now our Maid of honor and best man,” The d.j. said, “Ms. Naomi Lander and Mr. Odd Della Robbia,”
 
When they where secure in their seats. The DJ brought the mic back to his lips.
 
“And now,” He said “Ladies and Gentle our bride and groom Mr., and Mrs. Jeremie Belpois.” Everyone in the room applauded as they entered and took their seats and the center of the wedding party table.
 
As they settled in everyone took up pleasant conversation as dinner was served. The liveliest chatter was with the parents who where talking about the one-thing parents always talk about at their age. Grandkids.
 
After dinner it was announced that the bride was going to dance with her father. Aelita stood and met her father on the dance floor. They danced to the song butterfly kisses. Jeremie just sat and watched with a knowing smile. When the dance came to an end Aelita thanked her father for making her his daughter. They shared a big hug and Aelita came back to the table and wrapped her arms around Jeremie.
 
It was quickly time for Jeremie to dance with his mother. They danced to a song that was Mrs. Belpois's personal favorite. When they dance came to an end The Disc Jockey announced that Jeremie and Aelita would share their first dance as a married couple Aelita joined Jeremie on the dance floor. The song was a surprising selection for the couple. It was All I ask of you from, The Phantom of the Opera. What really pulled at everyone's heartstrings was the fact that they sang the lyrics to each other.
 
No more talk of darkness,
Forget these wide-eyed fears.
I'm here, nothing can harm you -
My words will warm and calm you.
Let me be your freedom,
let daylight dry your tears.
I'm here, with you, beside you,
to guard you and to guide you
 
Say you love me every waking moment,
Turn my head with talk of summertime . . .
Say you need me with you, now and always . . .
Promise me that all you say is true -
That's all I ask of you
 
Let me be your shelter,
let me be your light
 
You're safe:
No one will find you
Your fears are far behind you
 
All I want is freedom,
a world with no more night
and you always beside me
to hold me and to hide me
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Let me lead you from your solitude
Say you need me with you here, beside you
Anywhere you go, let me go too
Christine, that's all I ask of you
 
 
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
say the word and I will follow you
Share each day with me
each night, each morning
Say you love me
You know I do
Love me - that's all I ask of you
 
Anywhere you go let me go too
Love me - that's all I ask of you
 
 
 
At the end of the song Jeremie and Aelita shared a sweet kiss. There was not a dry eye anywhere in the hall. Yumi and Naomi where in tears especially. It seemed to them as well as Ulrich and Odd that that song was written for this day and for this couple.
 
Jeremie and Aelita returned to their seats and met with their friends as they got there.
 
“That was so beautiful,” Naomi said,
 
“Yeah,” Yumi said, “The perfect song for the perfect day.”
 
“Agreed,” Ulrich said.
 
“Yeah,” Odd spoke, “You two are a couple of real saps you know that,”
 
“Yes and proud of it,” Aelita and Jeremie replied in unison.
 
 
A long group laugh was had. The reception rolled on. It was time for the garter to the thrown. All of the single guys except Ulrich were on the dance floor after all he was already engaged. He and Yumi watched from their spots at the table.
 
“I wonder who will catch it?” Ulrich asked,
 
“Knowing the competition,” Yumi mused, “I'll put my money on Odd.”
 
“Likewise for the bouquet and Naomi,” Ulrich responded,
 
“Can I ask you a question?” Yumi spoke quietly,
 
“Sure,”
 
“Do you think Odd and Naomi will ever get married,”
 
“Its hard to say,” Ulrich said, “Odd is the kind of guy who loves to be free, but I know he loves Naomi.”
 
“I guess we will just have to wait and see,” Yumi said entwining her fingers in Ulrich's, “I can't wait for our wedding,” She said pecking Ulrich's lips softly.
 
Ulrich moaned and answered, “Me neither.”
 
 
A loud cheer erupted breaking Yumi and Ulrich away from each other. They looked over to the dance floor and saw Odd himself holding the garter. He then wrapped the garter around his arm as the guys left the dance floor and where replaced by the girls. Aelita laughed as they were already fighting for the bouquet. She watched as Jeremie's eyes as they gestured in a certain direction. Aelita then closed her eyes and heaved the bouquet.
 
The girls scrambled and fought for it. But with a sideways jump Naomi picked it out of the air. Odd laughed and he ran up and gave Naomi a hug and a kiss. Everyone left the floor. Naomi was about to leave when Odd caught her hand.
 
“Naomi,” He said quietly.
 
“Yes Odd,”
 
“I love you,” He said, “More than anything, even my freedom,”
 
“Odd,” Naomi trembled, “what are you saying?”
 
Odd swallowed a huge gulp and got down on one knee. He noticed that she was wearing the bracelet he had given her all those years ago. He then reached into his pocket and pulled a red velvet box from his pocket. He opened it to show Naomi the golden ring with a ruby and two diamonds. Naomi was paralyzed.
 
“Naomi?” Odd asked, “Will you marry me?”
 
“O-Odd,” Naomi gasped not believing her ears.
 
Odd sat in patience as he awaited Naomi's answered. The others had snapped out of their phases and began encouraging Naomi to answer. She eventually realized what was going on around her.
 
“I just have one thing to say Odd,” Naomi said tears falling from her eyes.
 
“Yes,” He asked bracing himself.
 
“What the hell took you so long?” Naomi said pulling Odd up to her in a warm embrace.
 
“So,” Odd began, “Is that a yes.”
 
“Of course it is,” She said with the biggest smile imaginable.
 
Odd let out a laugh, and slipped the ring onto her finger, they then kissed right then and their. Both of them where so happy that the cheering going on around them went unnoticed.
 
Jeremie and Aelita were especially happy. When it all settled down Jeremie and Aelita toasted the newly engaged couple. A light tune came on and Jeremie led Aelita to the dance floor. Along the way they pulled Ulrich, Yumi, Odd and Naomi. The couples paired up and began to dance to the upbeat tune. It somehow reminded them of their adventures seeing as how part of the music just seemed to say “Code Lyoko”. They danced their hearts away as if they were kids again. When the music began to fade they slowed and slowly as if they where one all leaned in and kissed their significant other.
 
Applause died down and the reception continued as usual. Soon they were all sitting and laughing as everyone enjoyed the party the champagne they had was exquisite although some believed it was quickly going to their heads.
 
Some time passed and it was time for Odd to give his speech. He stood up and walked over to the dj and got his microphone. He returned to the center of the dance floor and pulled his notes from his pocket.
 
“If I may have your attention,” Odd said, “Waiters and waitresses can you please top everyone off.”
 
They complied and filled everyone's drinking glasses. They in turn raised them as Odd began his speech.
 
“Einstein and Princess,” He began, “What is there to say that we don't already know,” He said, “I've seen them fall in love the day they met, and I've watched that love grow day in and day out.” He said slowly, “I've seen Mr. Logic do things that he wouldn't under normal conditions do,” Jeremie blushed knowing exactly what he meant.
 
“And then there is Princess,” Odd said smiling, “It is damn hard to not love her,” he said ignoring the heated glare from Jeremie, “Give the girl two minutes and you just fall in love with her,” Jeremie calmed when he realized what Odd meant and also noticed a lot of people nodding. “With as many people as she's had fall for her boy did she fall for Einstein and hard.” Odd spoke and Aelita blushed and hugged her husband, “This is quite literally a match made in heaven,” Odd said, “To Jeremie and Aelita aka Einstein and Princess may you have a long and prosperous marriage.”
 
“Here, here,” Was chanted as they all drank.
 
“Oh and Jeremie,” Odd began, “You better take care of her or I will break all the bones in your body.” Ulrich threatened.
 
“Don't worry,” Jeremie said, “I will take good care of her.”
 
“We know you will,” Yumi said, “We wouldn't want Aelita marrying anyone else.”
 
“Or you,” Naomi added in, “Marrying anyone but Aelita that is.”
 
“Yeah,” The others said in unison.
 
They had a group hug. The hours flew by and it was getting late, and Jeremie and Aelita had a long flight ahead of them. Jeremie and Aelita got up and left the table and left through the main doors to the separate bathrooms. Ulrich gave Jeremie his spare clothes as Yumi gave Aelita's hers. After several minutes they remerged Jeremie in a silk blue shirt and dark pants and shoes. Aelita was in a pink blouse and white slacks and pink dress shoes. They made it to the doors where everyone was waiting As they walked toward the limo they where congratulated on their marriage and wished the best. Their parents seemed to crush them in their airtight grips.
 
“Hey Einstein,” Odd said, “Be gentle with her okay,”
 
“Odd you know that I would rather die than hurt her,” Jeremie responded.
 
“I know,” He said, “It's just,”
 
“Odd we both know that in whatever situation Aelita is in the best possible hands,” Ulrich interjected.
 
 
“You're right,” Odd said, “Have fun Einstein,”
 
“Thanks Odd,” Jeremie said with some amusement in his voice.
 
Meanwhile
 
“Now Aelita,” Her mother said, “Just close your eyes and let it wash over you like a wave.”
 
“Okay,” Aelita said nervously.
 
“I've said it before and I will say it again,” Yumi spoke, “It will be the best thing that you have ever felt.”
 
“Exactly,” Naomi spoke, “remember to relax,”
 
“Yes,” Ms. Ishiyama spoke, “Just let go of everything and focus on Jeremie.”
 
“Alright,” Aelita spoke quietly, “Thanks mom, Yumi, and Naomi,”
 
“I still can't believe you are married,” Yumi said hugging her sister.
 
“I know,” Naomi said hugging Aelita, “We all knew this day would come and yet it seems to have come all too soon.”
 
They all hugged again then Jeremie came over to them.
 
“Excuse me ladies,” he said, “It's time Aelita,”
 
“Ok,” She said as they all got one final hug.
 
Jeremie and Aelita then climbed into the limo-waving goodbye to everyone there. Aelita shut the door and the limo pulled out of the parking lot heading for the airport. After the limo was gone several people left others went inside to enjoy the remainder of the evening. The night seemed to go by and slowly but surely more and more people left soon it was left for the family and the rest of the wedding party to clean up.
 
The limo arrived at the airport. Jeremie and Aelita where met by Mr. Belpois's personal pilot. He escorted the newly wed couple to a door that led onto the runway and to the Jet that was waiting for them. He assured the couple that their suitcases and everything they needed or the honeymoon was already on the plane.
 
They boarded the jet and where seated. The pilot and co-pilot went through preflight and soon the plane taxied and began to advance on the runway picking up speed. As they reached the end of the runway it lifted off the ground and carried the young couple off to their honeymoon.
 
“Jeremie?” Aelita asked, “Now will you tell me what the big surprise is?”
 
“What is the magic word?” He teased,
 
Aelita answered by giving him a big, warm, and very loving kiss.
 
“Have you ever heard of the oceanic tour?”
 
“Yes is a cruise that goes around the world and stops at various cities to refuel, and restock.” Aelita stopped, “We are going around the world?”
 
Jeremie smiled and nodded, “Yep,”
 
“Oh Jeremie,” Aelita cried hugging him, “Thank you,”
 
“Thank you,” He answered, “For loving me and marrying me.”
 
“Thank you for loving me enough to materialize me,” she said, “For risking your life fighting Xana till you could bring me to this world.”
 
“You're welcome,” Jeremie said pushing Aelita into her chair kissing her so deeply that she didn't know or care where she was. When they pulled away due to lack of oxygen Aelita made a decision on her own.
 
The hours passed casually as the newlyweds played cards joked about the old days, and watched the sun as it rose again into the sky even though they had seen it set a couple of hours ago.
 
The plane landed and yet another car waited for them as they got their bags from the plane. One of the bags had Jeremie and Aelita's tickets and passports. They went through customs seeing as how they had flown from France to the Caribbean. They got into the car and it took them to the hotel that they would be staying in for the night.
 
As they entered the lobby they walked up to the front desk. Jeremie then rang the bell for service.
 
“Hello how may I help you,” The clerk asked.
 
“My Wife and I would like a room for the night,”
 
“Certainly sir,” He said punching some keys on the computer, “Are you two Mr. And Mrs. Belpois?”
 
“Yes we are?” Jeremie said ,
 
“Ah we have been expecting you,” He said as he pulled the top key from the cubby and handed it to Jeremie, “The very top floor,”
 
“Okay,” Jeremie said, “Is there anything I need to sign?”
 
“Oh no sir,” He said, Everything has been taken care of and congratulations on your union.”
 
“Why thank you,” they said as they made their way to the elevator.
 
They rode the elevator to the top floor. They got out and Jeremie unlocked the door. Aelita was about to enter but Jeremie stopped her. She cast an inquisitive glance and yelped in surprise when he scooped her up. He then carried her into the room and set her down on the bed.
 
“What was that for?” Aelita asked pulling Jeremie down on top of her, “Not that I minded,”
 
“It's tradition Ai,” He said, “Whenever a man and woman enter a dwelling for the first time as husband and wife the groom carries his bride over the threshold.”
 
“Over the what?” Aelita asked,
 
“The threshold,” he answered running his hands up and down Aelita's body, “It's a fancy way of saying in the door.”
 
Aelita laughed as her fingers left cool trails across Jeremie's neck and back. She found herself staring into the warm blue eyes of her husband. She then brought her hands to his shoulders.
 
“You nervous?” Jeremie asked,
 
“Yeah are you,” Aelita asked quietly,
 
“Yep,” he said flatly, “Aelita we don't have to,” He said but was cut off by a pair of soft lips that where caressing his.
 
“I want to,” Aelita said,
 
“Are you sure?” he asked his wife,
 
“More than anything,” Aelita began unbuttoning his shirt slowly. Jeremie responded by unbuttoning hers. Soon the two where shirtless and their hands roaming the other. Jeremie swallowed his nerves and moved forward kissing Aelita. She responded as they let the night, their love and they new bond between them wherever it would.
 
Next Day
 
Aelita lay staring at the ceiling her mother and Yumi had been right. It had hurt like nothing else on the planet, but then was indeed the best thing she had ever felt. She smiled when she realized that Naomi had bee right as well. It may have hurt but it was worth it.
 
She looked at Jeremie who was asleep beside her. He then stirred slightly and went back to sleep. Then the phone rang. Aelita answered on the first ring.
 
“Hello,” She asked.
 
“Mrs. Belpois,” The voice said, “This is Daniel at the front desk you requested a wake up call for six o'clock in the morning.”
 
“Yes,” She answered remembering the call Jeremie placed after their activity.
 
“Ma'am it's six o'clock now,”
 
“Oh thank you,”
 
“Would you like some breakfast sent up,”
 
“Yes,” Aelita said shaking Jeremie.
 
“What would you like?”
 
“Ummmm,” Aelita said, “What do you suggest?”
 
“The island breakfast has all the usual favorites and an assortment of fruits.”
 
“That is perfect,” Aelita said smiling.
 
“Ok,” he said, “It should be up in a half an hour,”
 
“Thank you,”
 
“Your welcome,” with that the phone call ended.
 
Aelita pulled the covers off and grabbed a robe provided by the hotel and slipped it on. She then sat down by Jeremie and continued to pester him.
 
“Jeremie,” Aelita cooed, “Time to wake up sweetie.”
 
He groaned and stirred, “Morning Aelita,” Jeremie said sitting up, “Is it six already?”
 
“Yes,” She said, “The hotel is sending some food up, and I'm going to take a shower.”
 
“When did you order?” Jeremie asked.
 
“About 5 minutes ago,” Aelita said, “We can both get a shower and be dressed by the time it gets here.”
 
“Okay,” Aelita giggled as Jeremie got the other complimentary robe. They went and showered.
 
When they finished they climbed out and brushed their teeth. As they left the bathroom the door to the room was knocked on. Jeremie walked over and opened the door and a bellboy with a cart came in.
 
“Your breakfast sir,” He said.
 
“Thank you,” Jeremie answered and asked Aelita to toss him his wallet. She did Jeremie provided a tip and the bellboy left the room. Aelita and Jeremie where dressed quickly and had their clothes from the day before stored away. They packed up their bags and sat down to eat the food.
 
Aelita had some fun at Jeremie's expense with the help of the fruit. (I'm not going to say any more) When they finished Aelita and a flustered Jeremie checked out of the hotel. It was about 8:00 in the morning. Which meant that they had another hour before the boat left. Not wanting to miss the boat they hailed a taxi. They had their bags loaded into the car and told the taxi man to take them to pier 15.
 
They arrived on the dock with 15 minutes to spare. Fortunately they only had three suitcases between the two of them, and the bags they had slung over their shoulders. They showed the ticket guy their boarding passes, and they went onto the boat. They found their stateroom.
 
Jeremie wasted no time he wrapped his arms around Aelita and kissed the gentle slope of her neck.
 
“Jeremie,” Aelita gasped,
 
“Yes Aelita,” continuing to assault Aelita's senses.
 
“I forgot what I was going say,” Aelita said as they stumbled over to the bed in their room.
 
“Don't say anything,” Jeremie said.
 
“Okay,” Aelita responded as they once again enjoyed the fruits of marriage.
 
 
 
 
Okay now that is done
Chapter 4 will be over the various stops on the honeymoon soon it may be longer than this. Do NOT forget to leave a review until the next chapter later