Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Day ❯ honeymoon ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I don't own Code Lyoko I do however own Naomi
 
Chapter 4 Honeymoon
 
Jeremie and Aelita were lying on their bed wrapped in each other's arms. Jeremie ran his hand up and down the back of his first love and new wife. He then looked down on her sleeping form. Her pink hair falling softly against her pale skin as she snuggled into Jeremie's warmth. Unable to resist a smile formed as he watched her sleep. He then leaned down and brushed her cheek gently with his lips. He noticed Aelita grin briefly before sleep made it disappear as she settled back into her dreams.
 
He still couldn't believe he was finally married to her. It had been the best day of his life when she said, “I do.” He then turned so he was level with her. She had this peaceful look on her face. He loved seeing her like this. He then saw Aelita stir and slowly her green eyes opened.
 
“Hey,” She said.
 
“Hi,” He responded, “Sleep well.”
 
“Yep,” She responded, “Better than I have in a long time.”
 
 
Jeremie's response was a simple smile as he ran his fingers through Aelita's soft pink hair.
 
“I love you,” Was all he could say, “I feel as if I just can't say that enough.”
 
“I know Jeremie,” She replied running her hand down Jeremie's chest, “I love you too.”
 
Jeremie then just leaned in and kissed his wife. Aelita gladly accepted the kiss and returned it. Jeremie then pulled away. He had an unusual smile on his face. He settled down next to his wife and pulled her closer. He then laid back and stared at the ceiling.
 
“What are you thinking about?” Aelita asked,
 
“Our first real kiss,” He said, “Remember?”
 
“Yeah,” She said, “It was during our first official date.”
 
 
Flashback
 
The week had ended, and Aelita was putting her books away in her locker when Yumi approached her.
 
“A month,” Yumi said, “Can you believe that you've already been here for a month.”
 
“I know,” She said, “Can't believe that the time went by so quickly.”
 
“Are you ready,” Yumi asked, “We have to meet the others.”
 
“Yeah,” Aelita said as she closed her locker and went with Yumi.
 
They found the others at their bench. They saw Jeremie pacing and looking rather nervous. Ulrich, Odd, and Naomi were there saying something to him. Curiosity getting the best of her Aelita approached him.
 
“Hi Jeremie,” She said with her usual cheery smile.
 
Hi,” He said happily when she came up to him.
 
He then got very nervous and looked at his friends who where making encouraging gestures. He then turned back to Aelita and swallowed hard. Unfortunately it felt like swallowing a cue ball.
 
“Um Aelita?” He asked,
 
“Yes Jeremie,” She answered, “What is it?”
 
“Are you doing anything tomorrow night?”
 
“No,” She said, “Why?”
 
“I was wondering if you would accompany me to a carnival that is in town.” He stated shivering from nerves.
 
A smile played on Aelita's face, “Jeremie,” She said coyly, “Are you asking me out?”
 
Jeremie swallowed again and nodded. Aelita smiled and hugged him, “I'd love too.”
 
“Really,' Jeremie asked excitedly.
 
Aelita laughed and nodded.
 
“Great,” Jeremie said, “I'll pick you up at about five.”
 
Smiling Aelita remembered something Odd had told her to say when Jeremie finally asked her out.
 
“It's a date,” She said,
 
Jeremie turned bright red. He nodded earning a giggle from Aelita.
 
The next day Ulrich and Odd spent preparing Jeremie for his date. The poor kid was shaking like a leaf. After teaching him the do's and don'ts of dating. They left Jeremie to get ready. A few minutes later he came out of the dorm in a blue polo shirt and jeans.
 
“Good choice,” Odd said, “Shows she means enough for you to dress up, but also so comfortable around her that you can take it easy.”
 
“Ok,” He said, “Anything else I need to know.”
 
“Yeah,” Ulrich said, “Take it slow on the first date, hand holding is ok, but don't push it.”
 
“Ok,” Jeremie said, “Wish me luck,” He said as he left the building.
 
“Hey Odd,” Ulrich asked,
 
“Yeah,” He answered,
 
“Got the camera,” he asked again.
 
“Got it right here,” He said,
 
“Let's go,” Ulrich said as he and Odd set out to follow Jeremie and Aelita.
 
Meanwhile
Jeremie arrived at Yumi's and knocked on the door. Yumi answered it smiling at Jeremie and motioned for him to come in.
 
“Aelita,” She called, “You're date is here.”
 
“Coming,” She said,
 
“Date,” Mr. Ishiyama, said giving Jeremie the look father's give their little girl's dates.
 
“Good evening sir,” Jeremie said laughing nervously.
 
“You hurt her and we'll be having a violent discussion,” He said sneering at Jeremie.
 
“Dad,” Aelita said as she entered the room,
 
“Wow,” He said, “Aelita you look beautiful, then again you always do.”
 
“Thank you,” Aelita said blushing a deep crimson, “You look nice as well.”
 
“Are you ready?” He asked,
 
“Yes lets go,” Aelita said taking Jeremie's hand.
 
“I know where you live,” Mr. Ishiyama said to Jeremie.
 
Jeremie looked back as Aelita led him from the house. When he got to the sidewalk he griped Aelita's hand and led her toward the carnival. What they didn't notice was the four moving through the bushes watching and video taping them.
 
Jeremie and Aelita got to the carnival. Being the gentlemen he is Jeremie paid for both of their tickets and those bracelets so they could ride the rides. Hours passed and they had all the fun they could. Jeremie spotted a booth and as a prize hung a huge pink teddy bear. He took notice that it was at an archery booth. He smiled to himself. He was going to win Aelita a prize. He then led her over to the booth and asked the manager and paid the fee. He was given three arrows and a bow. He notched the first arrow and drew it back. Aelita watched as Jeremie stared down the arrows shaft at the target. He let the arrow go and it hit the very center of the bull's eye.
 
The manager declared a bull's-eye and asked Jeremie which prize he wanted. He then pointed to the pink bear. He took it down and handed it to Jeremie. He then turned to Aelita with the bear.
 
“Hey,” He said to the bear then took one of it's arms and hit himself with it, “Well he doesn't like me,” Jeremie smiled, “But I'm sure he'd love you.” Jeremie said with a smile while handing the bear to Aelita.
 
Aelita laughed and took the bear, “Thank you,” She said holding the stuffed animal with a soft smile.
 
Jeremie chuckled and took Aelita's hand and led her away from the booth.
 
“How sweet,” Yumi said.
 
“I know,” Naomi whispered, “Why can't you be like that?” She said scolding Odd.
 
“I am,” He said,
 
“I know,” Naomi smiled putting her hand and Odd's back and rubbed it gently.
 
Jeremie and Aelita had fun for the rest of the evening. At one point before they left they found themselves on a bench talking about odds and ends. They had also gotten some food from the food court. They both had burgers, curly fries drinks and they decided to split a thing on nachos. Aelita took a chip dipped it in cheese and bit it. The hot cheese stung Aelita's mouth as well as causing cheese to stick to her chin.
 
“Aelita,” He said gesturing to her chin.
 
“What?” she asked,
 
“You've got some cheese on your face,” he said grabbing a napkin, “I'll get it.”
 
Jeremie began to wipe her chin with the cloth when he found himself staring deep into Aelita's green eyes. He couldn't believe the depth in them. He then began to lean forward. Jeremie's blue eyes had ensnared Aelita as well. So when he moved forward so did she. They both closed their eyes as they met in a gentle kiss. They both felt all of their worries and fears slip away into the kiss. It got deeper, but it remained gentle. They finally parted when oxygen became scarce.
 
After the kiss they where both about a hundred times more bashful. They managed to occupy the rest of the evening with fun and games. So the time came and Jeremie dropped Aelita off at her house. He walked her to the door.
 
“I had a great time tonight,” Aelita said as she put her bear down.
 
“So did I,” He answered,
 
“Thank you for the bear,” Aelita said not knowing what else to add in,
 
“My duty my pleasure princess,” He answered with a loving look in his eyes.
 
“I hope we can do this again,” She said,
 
Jeremie put his hand on her shoulder and tilted her chin so he could see her eyes, “So do I,” he answered before he found himself drawn to Aelita again. Their lips met in a gentle loving embrace. They separated when air was needed.
 
“Sweet dreams princess,” Jeremie said,
 
“Goodnight,” She answered, “My prince,”
 
Jeremie flushed an unimaginable shade of red as Aelita went into the house with a bright smile on her face. She laughed as she ran upstairs to hers and Yumi's room. When Jeremie went back to Kadic a huge grin on his face. Odd and Ulrich said goodbye to their girlfriends and rushed back to their dorm.
 
End Flashback
 
“That was the second best night of my life,” He said,
 
“Oh and what was the first,” Aelita asked?
 
Jeremie winked at her and she gasped, “I thought you where a gentlemen,” She mock pouted,
 
“What was the best night of your life,” He asked.
 
Aelita giggled and gave him a mischievous smile.
 
“You are such a little temptress,” He said as he climbed onto her and nuzzled her neck.
 
Aelita laughed, as he did that. Her laugh quickly became a moan as he settled in place. She looked at him, and smiled lovingly. Then they continued with what they had begun.
 
 
Next Day
 
When they woke up the next morning they got showered and cleaned up. Then they ventured up to the boat deck. Aelita and Jeremie walked to the bow, and looked ahead to the horizon. The morning sun cast a warm glow on the water. Jeremie wrapped his arms around Aelita's waist he held her as the salty sea air blew past them.
 
“Jeremie,” Aelita asked, “Will you make me a promise?”
 
“Sure,” He answered,
 
“Promise me you'll hold me like this at least once everyday,” She asked,
 
“I promise,” He said, “I will hold you like this at least once a day.”
 
“Thank you,” She responded,
 
“It's no problem at all,” He said as he stared out over the ocean enjoying the view and company,
 
 
The stopped at several ports around the world. Africa, Thailand, China, Japan, South America and they eventually made it back to the Caribbean. Then Aelita and Jeremie got on the next plane back to France.
 
Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, and Naomi were all waiting at the airport. The stood when it was announce that the people on the plane that Jeremie and Aelita where on were disembarking. The gang waited by the corridor. They didn't have to wait too long before they say a familiar head of pink hair.
 
“Aelita,” Naomi shouted drawing her attention.
 
When Aelita saw her a smile appeared on her face. She then motioned for Jeremie who noticed them as well. They waved as they continued to walk off the jet way. When they were clear Aelita ran to her sister and best friend.
 
“Well look at you,” Yumi said, “How does it feel to be married Mrs. Belpois?”
 
“It feel great Yumi,” She answered, “You won't believe how good it feels to be married to the love of your life.”
 
Yumi flushed and Aelita continued her statement, “Although you won't have to wait much longer will you?”
 
“Nope,” She smiled a glow emitting from her, “I'm a little nervous about the whole thing?” Yumi confessed,
 
“Don't be,” Aelita responded, “If Ulrich loves you and I know he does it'll all be well worth it.”
 
“Thanks Aelita,” She answered.
 
“So Aelita,” Naomi piped up, “How was your honeymoon?”
 
“Oh it was wonderful,” She added, “We got all sorts of gifts for you guys,”
 
“Really,” Odd said when he heard the word gifts.
 
“There in our luggage,” Aelita laughed, “You'll get them later.”
 
“Oh,” He said downcast before he perked up and talked to Jeremie and Ulrich.
 
Aelita shook her head and turned to Naomi, “How are you going to handle him?”
 
“Simple,” She said, “I got a six foot leash with his name on it.”
 
Aelita laughed and then the gang all went down and collected Jeremie and Aelita's bags and they loaded in the cars. Aelita of course rode with Yumi and Naomi, while Jeremie rode with Ulrich and Odd.
 
“So,” Ulrich asked, “How was it?”
 
“Fine,” Jeremie answered.
 
“You do know what I'm talking about right,” Ulrich asked,
 
“Yeah,” Jeremie answered, “I don't feel comfortable talking about that,”
 
“Oh come on Jeremie,” Odd said, “What do you think the girls are talking about?”
 
“Yeah,” Ulrich agreed, “They are interrogating Aelita on the,” He coughed slightly, “Exploits of marriage.”
 
“It was the most incredible experience I've ever had,” he answered.
 
“How many,” Odd asked,
 
“Odd,” Ulrich scolded, “That's getting a little to far into their business.”
 
“Thank you,” Jeremie responded to Ulrich.
 
“No problem,” He said, “I wouldn't want that asked of me, so I won't ask it of someone else.”
 
“So,” Jeremie asked deciding to change the subject, “When's the big day?”
 
“It's in a month's time,” Ulrich answered, “You and Aelita will come back for it right?”
 
“Of course,” Jeremie responded, “Just like we'll be back for Odd's and Naomi's.”
 
Odd patted Jeremie's shoulder as they pulled up to the apartment.
 
When they got inside Jeremie and Aelita handed out the gifts they had picked up. Ulrich got a replica katanna. Yumi got a metal fan, Odd got a pair of claws that shot actual arrows out of them. Naomi got a saber.
 
After the gifts Jeremie and Aelita told stories from their honeymoon. The cities they saw while in different ports around the world. They of course left a few issues out of their story. After awhile they all said their goodnights and went to bed.
 
The next day Jeremie and Aelita were packing their stuff into boxes. With the others helping it didn't take long for everything to be packed up. The week came and went. Soon the others found themselves at the airport again. This time the goodbyes where a bit more permanent. Teary hugs where had and Jeremie and Aelita boarded the plane bound for New York City.
 
After the departure the four friends returned to their apartment. They looked into the empty room that was once occupied by Jeremie and Aelita. They felt a strange emptiness in their hearts. Even though they knew that they would all be moving away someday.
 
Meanwhile
 
Jeremie and Aelita landed in New York and wasted no time in getting their new condo into living order. Their stuff put away. They looked around. This was there new home. It seemed a bit empty to them without the others.
 
“We will have to bring them here someday won't we,” Jeremie asked hugging his wife.
 
Aelita nodded. Even though tears where in her eyes.
 
“Aelita,” Jeremie said, “Don't cry we'll see them again.”
 
“I know,” She answered, “I'm just trying to get used to the idea of not seeing them everyday anymore.”
 
“I know,” he answered, “So am I.”
 
“Jeremie,” Aelita said, “Hold me.”
 
“Sure,” he said tightening his grip on her.
 
 
About three weeks later Aelita and Jeremie flew back to France for Ulrich and Yumi's wedding. It was just as nice as Jeremie and Aelita's. Since Jeremie had convinced his dad to finance their wedding and also Naomi and Odd's. After each wedding when Jeremie and Aelita had to return to New York the partings where always tearful.
 
Odd and Naomi's especially since it would be the last time the Lyoko gang would be together. Ulrich and Yumi where going to California seeing as how Yumi had been offered a recording contract and Ulrich was of course going to be her manager.
 
Odd and Naomi however where going to England where Naomi would teach fencing at a boarding school. Odd was going to be the art teacher there as well. The gang was all in the airport their bags having been checked in. Their planes where all of in different directions.
 
“Well,” Jeremie said, “I guess this is it.”
 
“Yeah,” Yumi said, “Who knew this day would come?”
 
“I think we all did Yumi,” Ulrich said, “We just didn't think it would come so fast.”
 
“I know,” Odd said, “I seems like just yesterday we were in middle school playing soccer.”
 
“I know,” Naomi said as she recalled the soccer games they had.
 
“We stay in touch right?” Aelita asked,
 
“Of course,” everyone said
 
That was when Jeremie wrapped his arms around Aelita's waist, “Guys,”
 
They all gave him their undivided attention.
 
“Aelita and I,” He said, “Would like it very much if you guys would visit us in New York for Christmas and New Years.”
 
Aelita's eyes brightened as she looked at her friends. She looked like a little kid hoping for a toy that had caught their eye from a store window.
 
“Sure,” They all said,
 
Aelita was beyond happy and Jeremie was so glad to see her bright smile on her face.
 
Aelita then stepped in and looked at the she was shivering. This was something that she wanted them to know before they parted ways.
 
“Guys,” She said, “I just wanted you to know.” She said as she choked up, “That I love all of you,” She said as tears began to spill, “Thank you so much for everything you have done for me,” She was now crying, “I can never thank you guys enough.”
 
“We should be thanking you princess,” Odd said stepping forward, “Remember what I said at your reception?” He asked and when Aelita nodded he continued, “It's true, you were the little sister I had always wanted,” He continued, “And in that sense I love you too,” Odd then embraced Aelita.
 
“Odd's right,” Yumi said stepping up, “I really should thank Xana,” She said though no one could hear her, “I got the best friend I could ever have and a sister from him.”
 
The others all walked up and said their peace for Aelita and as well as Jeremie Ulrich and Odd threatened him. Saying that if he ever broke her heart that they would break his legs. After a few rounds of tearful goodbyes and announcement was heard over the P.A.
 
“Now boarding flights 578 to Los Angeles, flight 790 to London, England, and flight 324 to New York City.”
 
“That's us,” They all said in unison,
 
“You guys take care,” Jeremie said, “And remember we'll see you in December.”
 
“You too,” The others responded, “We'll see you then,”
 
With that they all went their separate ways. To their gates, then flew out to their new homes, new jobs, and new lives.
 
 
 
Well I think that that is enough for now.
I know I said that I would detail the honeymoon, but that proved to be difficult.
Well until the next chapter Do NOT forget to review.
Later