Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Day ❯ good tiding and discovery ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I do not Own Code Lyoko or anything associated with it. I own nothing at all except this story and Naomi
 
Hiei's ice angel= I am an author not an authoress I don't know what gave you that idea but here is your new chapter
 
Dantheman7777= I got the carnival idea just off the top of my head. I needed a place for them to go and carnival was the first thing that popped into my head.
 
Snakealien = I thoroughly enjoyed birthday bash, I am a strict Jeremie Aelita couple reader I read no other pairing for the two but thank you for the praise and here is your chapter.
 
Shadowedstar213= Thank you very much here is the update
 
K1092000= I know you can't keep them together forever Here's the update
 
Dreamergirl= Thank you, here's the update
 
Angelbolt = Thank you very much I do try here's the new chapter
 
American-Kitty = Thanks I got a couple of good laughs out of it too here's the update
 
 
Chapter 5
 
Lights were hung. Wreaths were everywhere mistletoe hung over the doorway. It sure felt like it was Christmas in New York. Jeremie was about to head out to get the others when he saw Aelita come in the room.
 
“Aelita what are you doing out of bed?” He asked,
 
“I'm going with you to get the others,” She said,
 
“No,” He countered, “The only place you're going is back to bed,”
 
“Jeremie I'm fine,” She said stubbornly.
 
“Aelita,” He said, “I'm putting my foot down,” He said sternly before pointing to the hallway, “Go back to bed,” He said firmly.
 
“But Jeremie,” She said.
 
“Aelita you are already sick,” He said, “You will only get worse if you go out in this weather,” he added, “Please for me.”
 
Aelita looked at his blue eyes filled with concern fir her, “Okay,” She said, “But just this once.”
 
“Ok,” He added, “I'll bring the others to see you as soon as we get back.”
 
“Alright,” She said giving him a peck on the cheek before he went to the door.
 
“Peppy,” he said to the Chihuahua sitting by Aelita's leg, “You take care of her while I'm gone ok.”
 
The little dog barked as in confirmation of Jeremie's instructions. When the front door closed Peppy began tugging on the hem of Aelita's night pants. He was tugging them in the direction of the bedroom.
 
“Ok,” She said, “I'm coming,”
 
When she turned to walk toward the bedroom. Peppy followed her. When Aelita would turn around Peppy would start barking. Aelita finally went into the bedroom and curled up in the blankets on hers and Jeremie's bed. Peppy then jumped up on the bed and curled by Aelita watching the door. Aelita smiled at how protective the little dog was over her and Jeremie. It wasn't long before Aelita fell asleep.
 
Meanwhile
 
“Where are they?” Yumi asked impatiently,
 
“Relax Yume,” Odd said, “I'm sure they are on their way.”
 
“You're right,” She answered. No sooner had she said that when they heard a shout.
 
“Hey guys,” They all turned to see Jeremie running up to them, “Sorry I'm late traffic was murder.”
 
“It's ok,” Ulrich, said, “Where's Aelita?”
 
“She's at home,” Jeremie, answered, “She's been ill the past few days and doesn't need to be out in this weather.”
 
“Is she ok,” Naomi asked,
 
“She's been throwing up a lot,” He answered, “But other than that fine.”
 
That was when Jeremie saw the stroller. He also noticed the blonde haired baby in it.
 
“Why hello,” He said looking at her, “Who's this?”
 
“This is Sydney,” Naomi said, “She's my, I mean mine and Odd's daughter.”
 
“Really,” Jeremie said. “Congrats you two,”
 
“Thanks,” Odd replied, “Now lets hurry up and get to your place,” Odd answered, “I'm getting tired of this airport.”
 
“Yeah,” The others agreed,
 
“Sure, “ Jeremie answered, “The cars this way.”
 
They got to the car Jeremie had brought and loaded the bags up. Then they got in the vehicle. They rode having a conversation all the way back the apartment. They got there they rode the elevator to the top floor. Naomi had been especially quiet during the ride.
 
When they saw the apartment everyone's Jaw with the exception of Jeremie's hit the floor. After a second or two Jeremie took the others to the room in which Aelita slept. When he opened the door they heard a dog growling.
 
“Peppy,” Jeremie said flipping the light switch,
 
The little dog stopped and barked happily at Jeremie. The dog got off the beg and ran for Jeremie stood on its hind legs scratching at Jeremie's pant legs.
 
“Did you take good care of Aelita for me,” he asked picking the dog up.
 
The dog barked wagging his tail. When the dog caught the scent of four unknown people he began growling at them. He started barking, which woke Aelita.
 
“You guys go see Aelita,” Jeremie said, “I'll take care of him.”
 
With that Jeremie took Peppy and put him in the kitchen and poured some food into one of his bowls and putting water in the other. While he did this Naomi walked in to see Aelita.
 
“Hey,” Naomi said,
 
“Hi,” Aelita answered sitting up, “How was your flight?”
 
“It was fine,” Naomi, answered, “Jeremie said that you've been ill lately.”
 
“I'm fine,” Aelita, said, “He's just being over protective.”
 
“That just means he cares a lot.” Naomi said,
 
“I know,” Aelita answered,
 
“So how have you been sick,” Naomi asked?
 
“Well,” Aelita said, “I've felt really warm and slightly dizzy,”
 
“Have you been throwing up,” Naomi asked?
 
“Yes, although I expect Jeremie told you that much,” Aelita stated,
 
Naomi nodded, “Have you gone to see a doctor?”
 
“Not you too,” Aelita whined, “Jeremie has been after me to see a doctor for the past three days to see one.”
 
“Aelita,” Naomi asked, “Have you and Jeremie you know recently.”
 
“What does that have to do with anything?” Aelita asked,
 
“Just answer the question,” Naomi stated.
 
Aelita looked thoughtful for a minute or two before she finally nodded.
 
“When?” Naomi asked,
 
“About two weeks ago,” Aelita said, “Why?”
 
Naomi sighed and answered, “Aelita you may be pregnant.”
 
“What makes you say that,” Aelita asked,
 
“Cause I went through the same thing,” She answered.
 
“You're pregnant,” Aelita asked surprised,
 
“I was pregnant,” Naomi answered,
 
“Did you?”
 
“No,”
 
“Did it?”
 
“No it didn't.” Naomi said, “I had it.”
 
“Oh,” Aelita said, “Boy or girl?”
 
“A little girl,” Naomi answered,
 
“What's her name?” Aelita asked,
 
“Her name is Sydney,” The red head answered,
 
“Is she here can I see her?” Aelita asked,
 
“Yes she's here,” Naomi said, “And you can see her if you go see a doctor.”
 
“Not fair,” Aelita complained, “Oh alright I'll go, but only if you and Yumi come with me.”
 
“That's ok,” Naomi said going to the door and calling for Yumi.
 
When Yumi came in the room they helped Aelita get dressed. They explained to Jeremie that they managed to get Aelita to agree to go see a doctor about her ailment. He of course wanted to go with her and be there for her, but Naomi and Yumi insisted that they would be fine. They loaded up in the car. Jeremie kissed Aelita and told her to call if they learned anything. The girls nodded and drove off.
 
While the girls where gone Jeremie paced the floor impatiently. He was a wreck. He was less nervous on his wedding day. His pacing eventually wore on Odd's nerves.
 
“Will you quit worrying,” He said,
 
“Aelita will be fine,” Odd said,
 
“I know,” Jeremie, answered, “I just can't help but worry.”
 
“You haven't changed Jeremie,” Ulrich said, “You used to worry about Aelita a lot when she was on Lyoko.”
 
“I can't lose her,” he said, “I wouldn't have been able to take it then, I sure can't now.”
 
“Jeremie get a grip,” Ulrich said, “Aelita survived Xana for who knows how long before we met her.” He continued, “This is nothing compared to that.”
 
“You're right,” Jeremie said trying to reassure himself.
 
“Good,” Odd said, “Now how life in the business world?”
 
“Just that,” he said, “Busy.”
 
“I barely get through one stack of papers before another stack is put in front of me.” Jeremie said, “I'm beginning to see merger and acquisition forms in my sleep.”
 
Odd and Ulrich looked at each other as Jeremie continued, “Then if I'm not filling out forms and reading reports I'm in meetings from dawn to dusk, and I'm not in meetings I'm down at our labs making sure our Tech's are doing their jobs.”
 
“Man,” odd said, “I didn't think running a business was that much work.”
 
“It's not,” Jeremie answered, “It's a lot more than that and when my dad retires then I'll be carrying the entire burden of the company.”
 
“Whoa,” Ulrich said, “I'm glad I didn't into the business world.”
 
“Me two,” Odd said.
 
“I got a little taste of what that will be lick about two weeks ago.” Jeremie said,
 
“Oh,” Ulrich said, “Please continue.”
 
“You see a few weeks ago my dad had to go out of town, so I had to take over the company for a couple of days.” Jeremie explained and let me tell you techs are nothing compared to the board of directors.” He explained, “it was like walking into a den of starving lions.”
 
“How are you here and not in a Looney bin.” Odd asked,
 
“One word,” Jeremie said, “Aelita.”
 
“Oh,” Ulrich said with a grin.
 
FLASHBACK
Jeremie pushed the door open and trudged into the apartment. He put his brief case down Then Aelita came up to him.
 
“Hi,” She said kissing his lips for a second,
 
When she pulled back Jeremie found himself longing for a moments escape from the day. He looked deep into Aelita's green eyes and leaned in kissing her more passionately. He also pulled her closer do her body was flush against his. Aelita moaned into his mouth as she was consumed in the feelings he was generating.
 
Jeremie pulled away and scooped Aelita into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He set her down on the mattress and removed her top. That was when Aelita knew where this was going. She didn't care though she wanted this and she also knew that he needed this.
 
End Flashback
 
“Then about a week or so later,” Jeremie said, “Aelita started getting sick.”
 
“Then we came,” Ulrich finished.
 
Jeremie nodded indicating that it was true. Odd looked like he was about to say something when the front door opened and Aelita stepped into the condo with Naomi and Yumi right behind her.
 
“Well,” He asked, “What did the doctor say?”
 
“He said,” Aelita began, “That there is nothing wrong with me.”
 
“But,” Jeremie began.
 
“Nothing that won't go away in nine months,” She said, “I'm pregnant Jeremie.”
 
Aelita waited for the yelling, but all none came. She looked up to Jeremie who seemed to be smiling.
 
“I'm going to be a father,” he asked?
 
Aelita nodded still braced. That was when Jeremie hugged her tightly. He held her close. When he pulled her away to look at her. He saw a surprised look on her face.
 
“What did you think I was going to be angry,” He asked, and when Aelita nodded he pulled her close, “How can I be angry,” he asked, “We are going to have a baby.”
 
“Naomi said it hurts,” Aelita said.
 
“I'm sure it does,” Jeremie said, “But I'll be right there with you.”
 
“I know,” She said.
 
“Hey guys,” Jeremie announce proudly, “Aelita and I are going to have a baby.”
 
The others cheered as they had a drink to celebrate. They enjoyed their Christmas visit with their friends. Aelita got to hold Sydney as practice for her own little one that was due. When it came time for the others to return to their homes Jeremie and Aelita made them swear to come back for the baby's birth.
 
The months began to pass, and Aelita began to show the signs of her condition, both physically and emotionally. They took birthing classes, brought furniture and prepared one of the spare rooms to be a nursery.
 
Before they knew it Aelita was into her ninth month of pregnancy. The others had flown in not wanting to miss the birth. Things where going smoothly one day when Aelita felt a sharp pain in her stomach.
 
“Jeremie,” Aelita whined.
 
“Aelita,” He asked kneeling next to her, “are you ok?”
 
“Its time,” She said.
 
“Okay,” he said, “Ulrich Odd,” He shouted when the two of them came running into the room, followed by Naomi and Yumi, “Odd get Aelita's bag, Yumi call Dr. Sharpe and tell her we're on our way to the hospital, Naomi go get the car and pull it around front, Ulrich help me get Aelita to the car.”
 
“Got it,” They all said as they scrambled to do their duties
 
Naomi ran to the garage and got Jeremie's SUV. She then pulled the car out in front of the complex. Yumi had called Aelita's doctor and told her what was happening. She said she was on her way in. Odd grabbed Aelita's bag and also got Sydney. They all got down to the lobby as Aelita screamed.
 
“Don't push Aelita,” Jeremie said as they managed to get her in the car and themselves as well. Naomi then sped to the hospital as fast as she could.
 
“It hurts Jeremie,” Aelita sobbed.
 
“I know,” He said, “it's ok,”
 
They made it to the hospital and Odd ran inside.
 
“We got a woman in labor out here,” He shouted as a couple of orderlies grabbed a wheelchair and rushed out to the SUV parked outside. They got Aelita into the wheelchair and took her into the back. Jeremie followed her carrying her bag. They got Aelita to the maternity ward and into a room. They got her hooked up to a monitor and then they waited for Aelita's doctor.
 
 
As they waited a woman in her late twenties early thirties came into the room. He had blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Dressed as well as a doctor with the white coat and everything.
 
“Why hello Mrs. Belpois,” She stated checking the monitor, “How are you today?”
 
“In pain,” Aelita shouted.
 
“We'll give you something for it,” She said, “So far your progressing nicely I'll be back to check on you in about an hour.” She said as she left. An orderly came in and gave Aelita a shot to help with the pain.
 
They waited for hours. For Aelita each hour was an eternity as she got closer and closer to giving birth. Finally Aelita reached the point where she had to be rushed to the delivery room. Jeremie went with her as well. He scrubbed in and stood by Aelita's side during the delivery.
 
 
“Jeremie you sorry son of a bitch,” She yelled, “What the hell did you do to me.”
 
Jeremie didn't take the words to heart. He knew it was the pain talking. He barely heard the doctors as they went through the delivery. He didn't even hear Aelita's screams. All he did was hold her hand, and whisper comforting words to her.
 
“Ok Aelita,” the doctor said, “Almost there just come one more push.”
 
Aelita screamed in agony as she pushed. Her grip on Jeremie's hand tightened considerably. Jeremie winced as she clamped down afraid she was going to bust his hand. Then her grip loosened and the sound of a baby crying filled the room.
 
“It's a boy,” The doctor said, “Would you like to do the honors dad?” The doctor asked holding up a pair of scissors. Jeremie took them and cut the umbilical cord. Then a nurse took the baby over to a table something that didn't go unnoticed.
 
“Where…where are they taking my baby?” Aelita asked,
 
“It's ok Aelita,” Jeremie said, “They are just going to clean him up.”
 
“That's right,” Her doctor said, “There where no complications.”
 
“Here you are,” A nurse said placing a bundle into Aelita's arms. That was then she got to see her son for the first time.
 
“Jeremie,” She said, “He looks just like you.”
 
“He does doesn't he,” He said, “I'm so proud of you Aelita.” Jeremie said giving her a kiss.
 
“Thank you,” She smiled, “We need to decide on a name.”
 
“Yes we do,” Jeremie, said noticing that his son had blue hair,
 
He decided not to bring it up until they where alone. They were taken back to Aelita's room so she could rest. Jeremie also asked the nurse if she would fetch their friends in the waiting room. The nurse nodded and went to get them.
 
“Aelita,” Jeremie asked, “Why does our son have blue hair?”
 
She perked up and looked surprised, and not surprised startled but surprised as in what the hell. She motioned for Jeremie to hand their son to her. She noticed that he did indeed have blue hair.
 
“What the,” She asked, “I thought he'd either have blonde hair or pink hair, not blue.”
 
“Aelita,” Jeremie asked. “Where do you supposed he got your hair gene but because he a boy he got blue hair instead of pink hair.”
 
“It's highly possible,” She said. “By the way our son is still nameless.”
 
Just then the others came into the room to see Jeremie and Aelita's child. They marveled when they looked at the little fellow they could swear they were looking at Jeremie.
 
“He's blue,” Odd quipped, “like one of those birds from Canada what are they called.”
 
“Blue Jays Odd,” Jeremie answered,
 
“That's it,” Aelita answered, “Jay Albert Belpois.”
 
“Perfect Aelita,” Jeremie said as he hugged his wife and looked into the eyes of his son, “Jay.”
 
It was awhile before Jeremie was allowed to take Jay and Aelita home they had a welcome home party for the new baby and his mother. Then about a week later they all said their goodbyes as the others went back home. They raised him as well as they could. Then about five years later they had another child this time a girl they named her Robyn. Ulrich and Yumi eventually had a girl as well and they named her Elisabeth, but they often referred to her as Z.
 
 
 
 
Unfortunately this is the Last Chapter in which Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, and Naomi will be in at least for a while.
There are other chapters to come. New twists in the road as Jeremie and Aelita raise their two Kids
 
Until the next chapter do Not Forget to leave a review.