Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ the super market ❯ WHOA!!!!! or clean up on asile 10 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

hi im Ki-chan, and this is mah fanfic: I hope ya like it.
I don't own ANY of the characters except Kirachan and Samichan (not Sasami from Tenchi) everyone else belongs to their respected owners. As much as I hate it.
A/N: just so you know, im a thespiean, and we have NO SHAME. so please read responcily


Chapter 1:WHOA!!!!! or clean up on asile 10

"Hey slime ball, YEAH you, ya wanta piece me!"(how cliché). A young lady (and I use the term loosely) stood in the middle of the grocery store TRYING to stare down a very large man in a chicken suit. The man was one of those venders who give out free samples, and he had apparently "angered" the young lady.(Gods only knew why.)
"Kirachan, its no big deal." Another young lady stood at a good distance away from the other girl. Kira looked back at her friend.
"YES IT IS Sami, this man in the chicken suit has dishonored me." Kira's long reddish-black hair blew in the wind. (WHERE IN THE WORLD DID WIND COME FROM!? O_o)"I MUST defeat him."
"Young lady please stop it at once, you are scaring the other customers." The man in the chicken suit stated calmly. It seemed that a crowd was forming around the scene.
"You have no right to tell me to stop, you, you, chicken." Her sea blue eyes danced with fury as she began to close the gap between her and her "opponent".
Kira's greenish knee length shorts and white spaghetti strap shirt were stained with pasta sauce. "I'm sorry that I spilled food on you, it was an accident. I didn't know you were there. Please forgive me. Um..here have a free sample." The very large man in the chicken suit held out a sample of chicken marinara to Kira.
She simply swatted away his hand. "I do not want any of that filth you ingrate. I want a battle, that is the only way to appease me."
"BATTLE?!" The chicken suited man said in a VERY confused manner." I don't think I can do that, I may get fired."
"That is not my concern, all I want is to restore my honor."(honor, ha!) She assumed her fighting stance. "Get ready!"
The poor chicken man didn't know what to do. "Just stand there." Sami, the other girl, offered." It'll be over soon."
Suddenly Kira launched herself at the poor man. She jumped up and over the chicken man.(How in the name of the gods did she do that?!) She then smacked the back of his head and left a piece of tape with "defeated" written in kanji on it. Kira then stood back and threw her hands in the air and did the "v" sign with both hands.
"I have defeated the large chicken man." EVERYONE who saw this "battle" did the classic fall. Sami walked over to the man in the chicken suit.
"I told you it would be quick.^ _ ^() Sorry" Sami gave the dumbfounded chicken man a bow. "I think we'll be leaving now." She grabbed the unsuspecting Kira by the waist band and made a b-line for the exit. "Kira, why did you do that?", the young girl asked exasperatedly.
Kira easily got out of Sami's grip. "I had to avenge my honor. Haaaaaaaaay! I don't want to leave yet.", she turned around to face her friend. With a look of pure honesty Kira said," Sami I care about you, you're my best friend in the world, and you're the only one that will put up with me,"she smirked," but I WILL NOT leave." Kira took off in the direction of the frozen food section. (A.k.a. aisle 10)
"Oh gods....." Sami took off in search of her very strange friend. As she rounded the corner to the frozen food section she hears an amazing amount of noise preceded by a VERY loud scream. Sami stopped and this is the scene she saw:
1) There was glass everywhere.
2) The door to one of the freezers was laying on the floor.
3) Frozen food was scattered through out the aisle.
4) One of the freezers was not in the wall anymore.
5) Kira was laying on someone.
6) That someone was IN the misplaced freezer without a door.
Sami let out a soundless scream as she ran over to her friend. "Kirachan, Kirachan. Please wake up!" She preceded to shake Kira. As she did so the person under Kira began to wake up.
"What the hell was that!?" a gruff voice questioned from under Kira. The person began to sit up. Sami gasped as he reached the upright position. He stared at her for a moment then looked down at Kira. Sami couldn't believe who it was.
"V...v....vegeta." Sami said in an astonished whisper.
"How did a puny human girl take me out like that. And how in the hell do you know my name, human?" he looked at Sami with a very annoyed look, but Sami had the notion that it was more because Kirachan had 'taken him out' than her knowing his name. "Well?! Answer me!"
" K...Kirachan is not what you'd call a normal human girl. And um your Vegeta...."Sami nervously tried to continue but he was just scaring the crap outta her.
"Well I know I'm Vegeta, how do you kn-" Kira chose that moment to join the conscious population. She sat up and faced Sami. Her friends face had a look of disbelief.
"Urhmmm..... what happened?", she stretched out nearly smacking Vegeta in the face. A blush grew on his cheeks as her stretch made her breast get uncomfortably close to his face.
"Hm-hm,"Vegeta coughed to get Kira's attention. She Slowly turned around to see that she was sitting in the prince of sayijin 's lap. A bright blush covered Kira's face.
"Oh gods....." Sami stated in a bemused manner.
"Um......hi! I'm Kira and I'm going to get out of your lap now." She did just that. Sami and Kira began to make their way to the exit. In an instant Vegeta was in front of them.
"Where are you going, you haven't answered my questions yet." He glared at Sami.
"Samichan how could you not answer HIS questions?" Kira whispered to her best friend. "I mean HE could KILL us."
"I am most assuredly not going to kill you." Vegeta calmly stated."I just want to know how it is that you know me?" Kira looked at her friend, then looked at Vegeta.
Kira got a devious smirk on her lips,"Well that's for us to know and you to find out!" She grabbed Sami's arm and ran like a bat outta hell.
Vegeta could just laugh at their stupidity~Do they really think they can out run me?~He took off after them, determined to find out how they knew who he was.
" Oh gods that was close. How in the name of the gods did HE get here?" Kira asked in a worried and scared tone that she usually did not use.
"I don't know Kirachan." Sami looked at her friend with a very weird look. "Um....Kirachan how are you still alive? You had to have ran into him at a pretty dangerous speed to cause so much damage. You even managed to rip the freezer out of the wall!"
"Um, I don't know, but that's not important. How did Vegeta get here?!" Kira looked at her friend, and suddenly stopped. "Why are we running, if he wanted to catch us it wouldn't matter if we ran."
Vegeta appeared two inches in front of Kira.
She yelled,"RUN AND HIDE, RUN AND HIDE!!!!" and instinctively kicked the Prince of Sayjins in the crotch. He immediately went down, hands on his stomach, tears forming in his eyes.(Yeah I know its mean, but I happen to know that it hurts A LOT and that's something I would really do)
Kira and Sami ran off in different directions. Vegeta got up,~MY GOD THAT HURT LIKE HELL! That girl ain't human.~ He took off after them, with revenge in mind.
"Hummmmm, WERE CAN I HIDE!!!" Kira yelled. Kira ran around the cereal aisle. She saw her only hope at the end of the aisle, the very large man in the chicken suit. "YOU HAVE GOT TO HIDE ME."She pleaded. After she kicked Vegeta in the groin the had lost all hope in living to be 18."I've just pissed off a man that could kill me in an instant!"
"You again, what kinda joke is this, you expect me to believe you!" He seemed very mad. "You scared the livin' day lights outta me, make me almost lose me job, and now you want me to hide you from someone. What kinda fool do you think I am?"
*Meanwhile*(back at the ranch)
"Kirachaaaaaaan!!! HELP!!!!"~Why did we have to spilt up, now were going to die! He'll hunt us down and kill us both! I DON'T WANTTA DIE!~
Vegeta was having a hard time finding the girl who had damaged his pride.
She either had no ki to speak of or she was REALLY good at hiding it, he choose to believe the previous.
"Please hide me, he was REALLY mad at what happened. He'll hurt me."
At that moment Vegeta felt a small rise in ki, and raced after it. Kira was given no warning when Vegeta flew by and grabbed her in the process.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Sami heard the familiar scream of her friend. She ran toward the sound,
"Shut-up! I'm not going to hurt you." Vegeta was having a hard time keeping Kira from moving. She winced as his hand gripped harder into her side to keep her steady.
Sami rounded the corner to see Vegeta, with her friend on his shoulder, coming straight at her. He grabbed her in one quick movement.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"STOP SCREAMING!" Vegeta commanded. They all flew through the grocery store, and out to the parking lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

A/N: hey this is great accomplishment for me I'm, actually done with a chapter. Big Yea!

Sami: yeah you can never finish a story. how lame.

A/N: *sniff* THATS MEAN SAMI!

Sami: im just kiddin. i love you