Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Knight ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ed and Duo's Greatest Adventure: OVIH
Dark Knight
By Devon Masterson
 
 
OVIH= One Vision I Had
** Remember that this has nothing to do with the Ed-n-Duo's story line. I just came up with this one day while I was at work and I thought the cast was perfect for it
 
_________________________________________________________________ ________
 
“I can't believe you having me watching this rubbish, Maxwell,” Wufei muttered. “A grown man running around…”
“You said you would do anything to shut me up,” Duo interrupted. “And we both know you never go back on your word.”
Wufei narrowed his eyes and turned towards the others that were roped into the vintage cinema marathon. He was the only one making a verbal protest; Heero, Trowa, and Faye only sat quietly with various degrees of boredom on their faces. Only Ed and Quatre had a genuine look of interest, but that was easy to explain. Quatre always liked to take some sort of interest in his friends, so he was trying to give the marathon a chance, Ed…well Ed was a female version of Duo, except the woman was insane. Wufei still did not understand how Trowa and Ed ended up together. It boggled the mind, at least Quatre and Faye made sense, and they both had tactical minds like steel traps. “Injustice,” he muttered.
The marathon was going to last for eight more hours, he might as well get comfortable maybe he would get lucky and fall asleep. Wufei doubted Duo would notice. He was in his own sick, little world…
 
 
**Fusion Ha! ** ^_^
 
<><><>
 
 
“You know something?” an attractive woman asked her friend as they walked along the promenade of the GC park.
“Yeah, lots of things,” the redhead answered. The purpled haired girl gave her a sarcastic laugh. “What is it, Faye?” she asked finally as she focused on something out of the corner of her eye.
“Why do you have a boy's name, Ed?” she asked finally. “We've been friends since college and I've never asked you about it.”
“Why does have Edward have a male's name when she's female?” Ed asked. “It's simple twenty-five years ago my father wanted a boy, but I showed up instead so he named me Edward anyway.”
“That's awful.”
“Well you know my father,” Ed commented. “He's always harping on about how women are weak…all women except me, but I'm his. But I have to admit introducing myself is a great way to meet guys. Hi, my name is Edward Chang.”
“That's true, you've never been alone on a Saturday night,” Faye teased.
“Very funny,” she commented. “You and I both know what my Dad's like. He's scared off every guy I've been interested in.”
“Well he is the Commissioner of one of the largest cities on the east coast what do you expect?”
Ed did not reply but pulled her friend closer to her. “We're being followed. Two guys and they've been following us for the last fifteen minutes.”
Faye nodded slightly and the two of them picked up the pace. They weren't that far from their car. They had not planned to be out so late, but the movie ran late when the projector broke down and then all of the parking spaces were taken up so they had to park on the other side of park. They planned to be home before it got dark; but then again they also thought that the buddy system would deter any predators.
The men behind them picked up the pace as well. “Run,” Ed said lowly. The two women broke into a sprint with two pairs of legs taking after them as well.
“Uh,” Faye said suddenly as she felt something hit in the back of the calf. She fell to the ground.
“Faye,” ED replied as she turned around and went to help her friend up. It was at that moment that their assailants caught up. One of them body tackled Ed to the ground and pinned her hands above her head before she could think fighting him. He put a knife to her neck with his free hand.
“Listen up sweetness, my friend and I just want to have a moment of time with you and sexy little friend. We've been watching you for a long time and it's about time we've had you. If you scream, we will kill your friend right now and still have her, you got it.” Ed said nothing, but nodded her head and the man called to his friend. “J, take you entertainment for the evening off somewhere else. I'd like some privacy as find out if this one's a true redhead.”
“Sure thing, Arn,” J snickered as he pulled Faye to her feet. She started to fight him as she tried to reach for Ed.
“No, please don't hurt us. No..”
“Shut up,” J said as he slapped her. “She'll enjoy it and so will you. You're nothing but whores anyway, only whores walk around at night waiting for guys like us to catch you.”
Faye's eyes widened and she shook her head. “We're not…”
“Shut up,” he said again as he hit her causing her to cry.
“Faye!” Ed called out as she started to struggle against Arn who was already starting to remove her clothing.
He tightened his grip on her. “Get her out of here, J.”
J nodded and dragged Faye away to some place private.
“My father's the commissioner,” Ed said desperately, “he's expecting my friend and I any minute. He's very over protective.”
Arn smiled. “then I'm about to fuck a celebrity.” His hand went to her pleated skirt and ripped it open. His eyes washed over her lustfully before violently liberating her of her underwear. “You are a natural redhead.”
“No please…” she begged as she fought against him. Her face suddenly cringed in pain.
“We're taking this slow since you're special,” Arn said, taking pleasure in her pain. His hand moved further inward. “Why don't you scream for me? Beg for your daddy.”
A single tear streamed down her face. “Go…to… hell,” she said with ragged breaths.
The smile vanished from his face as he removed his hand. “You're going to pay for that, bitch.” He fiddled with his pants.
“Whatever,” she spat as she struggled against him. “I won't let you get away with this.”
“Get some new lines, sweetheart,” he smirked, working his pants down awkwardly. “After this I'm…” His sentence a whizzing sound rushed toward them. Arn's eyes rolled in the back of his head and fell on top of her.
Ed pushed him off disgusted as she mentally collected herself. She was anxious to get out of there, but first things first.
“Are you all right?” a dark figure asked.
“You have to find Faye, the other one took her away. I'll be fine.”
“Stay here,” he said sternly before rushing off.
~
“You know you like this,” J sneered holding one hand to Faye's wrists and the other to her mouth to keep her from screaming.
Tears slid through Faye's tightly closed eyes. She had always been the strong untouchable one. People looked to her for strength and she was the epitome of weakness, crying like a baby while some unwanted person enjoyed a pleasure she did not offer him. She could have any man she wanted and many times she did. Now this…was this what men were really like? In the end they all wanted something even if they had to take it.
Well she couldn't take it anymore. She had never been in so much pain in her life. She would never be able to live with the shame. They probably say something like `Bitch needed to be knocked down a peg' or worse `she probably just made it up so she could sympathy. She's always good for that.'
Faye's shot open as she realized what she had to do. “I'll make kill me.” All she had to do was make him angry. It was quite clear by the stinging sensations on her face and between her legs that the man did not care about her civil rights and was quite violent. She wouldn't have to live with it anymore and she would be able to excise slight revenge. “I never thought it would end like this…” he thoughts trailed as she heard a gentle mewing sound in her ear as small cat licked her ear. An overwhelming sense of calm came over her with each lick as if it were saying `You can get through this I'm here for you. I'm with you.'
“Get away,” J muttered knocking the cat away with his hand.
Seeing the opportunity given to her, Faye screamed out. She was going to survive this and give him and every parasite hell.
“Shut up,” he replied before backhanding her in the jaw. He threw a nearby rock at the cat making it scurry into the corner. He smiled evilly and prepared to go back to what he was doing when he felt someone grab him by the hair and throw against the wall. “Don't hurt me,” he whimpered as he cowered in the corner. “I was just getting some action…you know how it is with their looks, they want you to take it.”
“Shut up!” Faye said forcefully as she stood holding her scraps of clothing together. “We did not ask for this. My friend did not ask for this and I'm going to make you pay.”
“Why you!” he raged at Faye without thinking.
Her dark eyes went cold as she motioned to dark knight that she was fine. She balled her fist and what took all of fifteen seconds dragged as if it were fifteen minutes, but ended with the her attacked laying on the unconscious ground after being kicked in the ear.
“You do realized you nearly killed him,” he replied as he walked to the corner and picked up the small cat in the corner and held it.
“Then I need more practice,” she answered as she walked over him. “That cat saved me.”
“An ambulance and the police are on their way,” he answered simply. He let the cat down and allowed it to walk to her while keeping his distance. He would keep an eye on her.
Faye noted this gratefully. “Thank you.”
<><><>
 
Violet eyes opened as the sunlight filtered in through the dark heavy curtains. “Master Duo, I must insist that you wake up. You have several appointments and you will be late.”
Duo pulled the covers over his head and turned over.
The older man sighed and walked over to the tapestry-like curtains. He pulled them back letting the sunlight flood the cavern that his employer called a bedroom. It was very plush when one thought about it with its expensive furniture and top of the line bedding essentials. It was just that it was dark, with the curtains closed one would think it was dead of night not mid morning, but Duo was always that way. He preferred the nights to the day, Alfred always considered him a vampire for such habits, but never said anything. He knew why he preferred the night and really had little to do with him not being a morning person. “Forgive me, Master Duo,” he commented as he yanked back the covers.
“Geez, Alfred,” Duo said crankily as he sat up. His eyes narrowed and sat on the edge of the bed. “I could have been naked.”
Alfred looked thoughtful as he placed the comforter on the bed. “There would be little change since you were a baby, Master Duo.”
Duo stood and cut him a look. “Are you trying to be funny?” Duo asked annoyed as he walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. It was too early in the morning to be taking Alfred's casual pot shots. He was very well endowed, thank you very much.
“No, sir,” Alfred replied in his usual manner; the up most decorum.
“Yeah right,” he muttered lowly as he shut the door. Even though he was still tired, he knew better than to get on the older man's bad side. His father had amazing foresight entrusting him into Alfred's care incase of his death. Alfred always found away to manipulate him into doing what he was supposed to be doing even though he was the employer. Leverage; he called it. it bugged him sometimes. Here was twenty-seven and he was still being told what to do, but Alfred was all he had left. He was he was the only person that cared about the real him; the only one who knew and understood his secret.
“Don't forget to wash behind your ears,” Alfred called before leaving.
“Ha. Ha.” Duo said through the door as he cut the shower on.
The hot spray was eye opener for him. He didn't get much sleep last night and the few hours of rest he did manage, he spent dreaming that he was a character in a japanimation. It was quite ludicrous to be dreaming that he was controlling a large mecha. What made it worse was that he took other elements from his life, good and bad, and inserted them into his strange dream. “I don't have time for fairy tales,” he said aloud as he stepped out of the shower.
He had a feeling it was going to be a long day.
 
 
 
©2002 Devon Masterson
Hmmm…I own the wonderful concept/plot that I came up with for this little project. I own the acronym OVIH too. So remember that, when it becomes popular, that I started it!! All characters... well it just too confusing, but they were based on DC Comics, Gundam W, and Cowboy Bebop characters. Don't sue me, hire me!! ^_^