Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Searching ❯ searching ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everyone my second fic! Yeah! I know I should be working on chapter 3 of True Undead (F Y I it's half way done) but this idea just came to me. This is only a teaser; kinda have no idea where I'm going with this.

Searching

A young women, stood on a balcony leaning on the edge. Her pale skin glowed, while her long hair blew in the light breeze around her petit form. She looked down at the lights below, closing her eyes she took a deep breath.

"Three years…" the words were barely above a whisper forever lost in the wind.

She turned around and leaned against the railing.

Yes, three years since her living hell had began.

Three years since the two people she cared about the most in the galaxy had left her.

She looked down at her wrists and sighed

Three years since she tried to end it all.

And three years since that monster 's obsession with her had began.

She looked up at the sky

Three years since she began her search.

"I'll find you" She had said it so many times, but those three words still had the same effect now as they did when she had first said them three years ago,

Up in the vast regions of space one Spike Spiegel sneezed

*************************

Well that's it! Sorry it's so short, I usually don't like to post things this short, so don't think I'm gonna make it a habit, it just worked for this teaser. Hope you like it, so review!!!!

Till next time,

JayJ

Dec 6 2002